Save Data Failure (Nintendo Switch)

Post any technical issues you experience with the game here.

Save Data Failure (Nintendo Switch)

Postby Erlnder on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:37 pm

So I play on the Nintendo switch and as of recently I cannot access any training packs in featured and browse. For some reason, I can only play training packs I have created or have favorited. My Nintendo online is not the problem, because I have plenty of time left on that, and my online play works completely fine. I also cannot save replays anymore, which is a big problem alongside the custom training thing. It has been like this for a while. I also checked the file on the switch for corruption using the settings on the switch itself and there were no errors. I also backed it up to cloud for the first time ever to see if it would make a difference and it does not. Additionally, it is not a cartridge game it is the online version from the Nintendo e-shop. Lastly, I am very high level, been playing since nearly switch release, and have bought lots of stuff so I don't want to have to delete my account. :( :( :(
Erlnder
Supersonic

Switch Friend Code: SW-1146-7608-5311
Region: Canada

Re: Save Data Failure (Nintendo Switch)

Postby Arne on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:19 am

Hey, I have the same problem but no one seems to answer...
Arne
Supersonic

Steam ID: t.tv/arneismijnnaam
Region: Belgiƫ

Re: Save Data Failure (Nintendo Switch)

Postby Tentacles on Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:03 pm

Your best bet is to go to the official rocket league website and contact support.
Tentacles
Legendarily Voluble
Legendarily Voluble

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Return to Help