Server is full: Error 63 Help!

Post any technical issues you experience with the game here.

Server is full: Error 63 Help!

Postby Pineberries on Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:08 pm

Hello everyone, I am a rocket league streamer and most of the time I commentate it. Since the new update, it no longer allows me to join my own created tournaments to spectate and commentate. The option to join is still there but are they looking to take it off? When you go to get on it, to spectate it says the server is full Error 63 with 2 people. I've tried countless times and it does not want to work at all. It would really suck since a lot of my followers come to view specifically for that reason... I know they want to take patch notes but is that going to be on it? or do they plan on fixing that? I absolutely love Rocket League and have been an advocate of it but if this is gonna be taken off I'll be really disappointed...

Thank you in advance everyone for the help!

Pineberries
Pineberries
Supersonic

Steam ID: Pineberries
Region: Canada

Re: Server is full: Error 63 Help!

Postby wasup23twitch on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:11 pm

They aren't going to fix it. It isn't a bug. This is just how they get people to forget about the spectating on tournaments. It stopped working immediately after a patch. Literally nobody can spectate tournaments. I don't know if this is a conspiracy or what, but I got 24 hour banned from rocket league forums for "trolling' because they claimed error: 63 didnt exist and I was being a troll. They only responded to one of my support tickets and said it was definitely client side and I need to try to reset my router. This is obviously not what the problem is, but I tried anyway. They never responded to my response that it didn't work. I have yet to hear back from anybody. All of my tweets have been removed from twitter, and all of my forum posts have been deleted. Good luck. I hope that they find it in their hearts to bring spectating back. However, it seems like this is just a way to cut costs.
wasup23twitch
Supersonic

Region: US

Return to Help