A new Game Idea

Discuss other games, movies, or anything you like. Pants optional.

A new Game Idea

Postby SuicyanidePillz on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:15 am

If no developer is currently working on a track racing game, I think I have an idea for one, maybe from Psyonix. Imagine stunningly displayed environments around a track. The race starts, and as it progresses, the top speed increases. At some point in the race, you hit Mach 1, and the control and feel of the racer slightly change. The track then adjusts to fit more appropriately with the new feel. Not only change once in this manner, but maybe two or three times. As for what we race, maybe some kind of hover car, or something. I think Psyonix would do a great job with customization. I love the feel of Rocket League. They steadily worked out kinks that arose in gameplay. Maybe some sort of a split marketing system. A free marketing system where you accumulate points and can select items for purchasing, but also a system similar to the crates where players can redeem their keys for a separate selection of items but given at random.

Just a thought. But if you decide to try and make this a thing, let me know, i would love to help test it.
SuicyanidePillz
Supersonic

PSN ID: SuicyanidePillz
Steam ID: SuicyanidePillz
GamerTag: SuicyanideElite
Region: US

Re: A new Game Idea

Postby simicartan on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:19 pm

Hey it's actually a good thing though!
simicartan
Supersonic

Postby halley on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:53 pm

simicartan wrote:Hey it's actually a good thing though!

Yeah, I agree with you, it's a good thing for me
halley
Supersonic

Postby estyyr on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:58 am

SuicyanidePillz wrote:If no developer is currently working on a track racing game, I think I have an idea for one, maybe from Psyonix. Imagine stunningly displayed environments around a track. The race starts, and as it progresses, the top speed increases. At some point in the race, you hit Mach 1, and the control and feel of the racer slightly change. The track then adjusts to fit more appropriately with the new feel. Not only change once in this manner, but maybe two or three times. As for what we race, maybe some kind of hover car, or something. I think Psyonix would do a great job with customization. I love the feel of Rocket League. They steadily worked out kinks that arose in gameplay. Maybe some sort of a split marketing system. A free marketing system where you accumulate points and can select items for purchasing, but also a system similar to the crates where players can redeem their keys for a separate selection of items but given at random. rooftop snipers free.

Just a thought. But if you decide to try and make this a thing, let me know, i would love to help test it.

It is really good idea but I think it needs more details to improve.
estyyr
Supersonic

Postby ToupouButtercup on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:17 am

What I would like to see is a remastered version of Empire Earth (the first, not the II or III), a RTS game.
I wish to see Renegade car from SARPBC return as playable in Rocket League. :renegade:
ToupouButtercup

Steam ID: ToupouButtercup
Region: EU

Return to Off-Topic