New BM item suggestions

How can we improve the game? Let us know right here!

New BM item suggestions

Postby Enplosion on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:18 pm

Ok we’ve got black market decals and black market goal explosions, what next? My idea for the next type of black market item I suggest being car explosions. That would be the next best thing to add I think. You get hit and explode into confetti or shatter like glass or maybe splatter into slime or lava. There’s tons of ideas for it, you could burst into bubbles get flattened out on the pitch or burst into millions of pixels. Say for a winter theme you look like someone ran into the snow exploding into snowflakes or for fall burst into leaves summer a water balloon spring explode into flower peddles. Options can be endless. What’s your guys thought and creative ideas of car explosions that could be the next black market item?
Enplosion
Supersonic

GamerTag: Enplosion
Region: Both

Re: New BM item suggestions

Postby Scyonite on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:45 am

Honestly, I wouldn't want to incentivize my opponent team into demo'ing me to see a nice explosion..

I think some honestly sick Black Market wheels or boosts would be nice.
Rip Gecko #May2018
Scyonite
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Postby Dizzy Boy on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:07 am

Maybe they could do a new theme called after markets, things like neon lights, different types of tinted windows, flared wheel arches, air scoops, and spoilers. Some of these might have to be car specific items, but the could have these as rares and very rares in the crates so they can cut down on the amount of crappy decals.
Dizzy Boy
Acrobatic

Switch Friend Code: SW-0262-8074-7921
Region: EU

Postby NoOne-NBA on Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:25 am

I'd still like to see BM versions of some of the normal items, but with options to paint and resize them.
We know color is possible, and Psyonix has already shown that sizing is possible, with the April update, so putting the two together shouldn't be that big an issue.

One of the best items for this option would be the dragon wings.
You could color them to match the rest of the car, then size them to whatever size you think best fits the current car.
Some of the other items might cause fitment issues, like oversized Stegosaur spikes on the Scarab, but overall I think this would be a better addition to the game than whatever the next batch of "random stuff to put on your car" is likely to contain.
NoOne-NBA

Steam ID: NoOne
Region: USW

Postby SoldiersFortune on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:06 pm

Black Market painted wheels. Any wheel currently in game, but will drop as Metallic Gold, Polished Silver, Brushed Bronze, Anodized Black, Pearlescent White or multi-color Neo-Chrome.

There are also several stock wheels in the game that do not have painted versions yet.
SoldiersFortune
Acrobatic

Steam ID: SoldiersFortune

Return to Suggestions