Painted trails, painted 2 tone boosts, hellfire 2, my ideas

How can we improve the game? Let us know right here!

Painted trails, painted 2 tone boosts, hellfire 2, my ideas

Postby DoYouLikeApples on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:21 pm

Feb 1, 2018. Far as trails go my personal favorite are lighting and hot rocks. To take customization and interest a step further I think painted trails would be a nice edition, if they are painted for some currents ones or apart of upcoming trails. 2 tone rocket boost is another twist I think would spice it up a bit. For any boosts that have a couple elements involved the base of the boost can be your primary and accent for secondary. For instance on the Helios the stream could be done color and the O accents another color. I'm a big fan of hellfire, it's beastly. My favorite aside of dragons. I see a new hellfire 2 in the near future. A slightly broader explosion so the fx reaches the entire width and height of the goal if not bigger. A similar but redesigned face with horns rising from below through the fire. My other twisted suggestion for this hellfire 2 is the possibility of painted goal explosions. If the hellfire could be crimson, sky blue, burnt sienna, purple, ect. I think it would look excellent (Maybe that can come before a hellfire 2). I would also like to see the goal replay from the other players view that they also use(ball or no ball cam) that would be a cool option. I'll add more to this as I play and think of ideas, thanks.
Last edited by DoYouLikeApples on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
DoYouLikeApples
Supersonic

PSN ID: Mattrowe0411
Region: United States

Re: Painted trails, painted 2 tone boosts, hellfire 2, ect.

Postby DoYouLikeApples on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:40 pm

After messing with my first black market decal parallax in particular, it would be awesome to apply anodized to the entire body and decal. Except for decals like heatwave that already have a texture for it's purpose of look. I like parallax a lot and could see it being anodized. At the end of each match after the initial winning team circle is showcased, it should break down to showcasing both teams of players still in the lobby, unless of course they leave. Displaying their own crafted vehicle...I'm a huge fan of the dominus gt. The front end reminds me of a old Camaro and the rear end has a slight presence of a Corvette. Adding a nice custom stealthy rocket league looking Corvette would be an excellent addition to the roster.
DoYouLikeApples
Supersonic

Re: Painted trails, painted 2 tone boosts, hellfire 2, ect.

Postby DoYouLikeApples on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:13 am

Certifications. Now I know it's cool to keep track of your achievements with the certifications. To me that's not all that rewarding as we like rewards. Random rewards should be given out based on how high the rank is on the certification. For instance for every 50 saves on goalkeeper you get a random drop. This would be very pleasant for players as we like items and trading them in or with other players, and please do not put a restriction on trading in. The every amount reached to get the random dropped can be based on the capability of ease to achieve that certain certification. Aside of that maybe a new certification dedicated to just that called "reward". This would be a beneficial system to have especially for people who don't have opportunities to always buy keys and trade with players ect. Which may sound less beneficial to the game but brings more players to the game and enjoyment
DoYouLikeApples
Supersonic

Re: Painted trails, painted 2 tone boosts, hellfire 2, my id

Postby DoYouLikeApples on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:08 am

I never really tried using biomass or realized the accent paint is not changeable. This is something that should be added into the upcoming mini update. Would make a lot of users happy and be another little bonus. Only seems logical to have that option. Adding the ability to delete the limited items purchased through Halloween, Xmas events would be helpful also to clean up some inventory. Maybe also non player tradable items that some people see themselves not trading in due to needing to have an item from the same series(time consuming and non profitable for users at times)
DoYouLikeApples
Supersonic

Postby DoYouLikeApples on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:25 pm

Option to not have trail applied to vehicle. Far as the trail goes, it can be quite annoying to not have a better variety of colored trails. They hardly match any color scheme. Also some people may think it might get a little obnoxious when boosting and trail kicks in, I believe the trail should be an option to apply to your vehicle, while boost being standard.
DoYouLikeApples
Supersonic

Postby DoYouLikeApples on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:36 pm

A new goal placement idea. Picture the standard arena goal position. Now picture that goal being placed directly centered from top to bottom where the original goal position is. This would be a great way for people to attempt, and achieve more maneuverability. Obviously seems tough, but a great concept and challenge for aerial lovers and anyone who just wants a bit more challenge
DoYouLikeApples
Supersonic

Postby DoYouLikeApples on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:57 am

I'm almost certain it would be a bold move to start painted versions of the Cristiano wheels. These seem to be a basic favorite for most. A very deep solid black wheel seems to look great with darker paint jobs or in any other variation. Please bring painted Cristiano to the table. Along with painted dominus!
DoYouLikeApples
Supersonic

Postby Tentacles on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Painted trails are a must.
Tentacles
Fully Garrulous
Fully Garrulous

Steam ID: Tentacles