Mega Requested DLC List - POST IDEAS HERE

How can we improve the game? Let us know right here!

Re: Mega Requested DLC List - POST IDEAS HERE

Postby Dizzy Boy on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 am

Can we trade up exotics to black markets in the garage.
Also, can we have a race mode added. Have the tracks inside the stadiums, the tracks could go up the walls, jumps that lead to higher platforms, go through tunnels, loop da loops, cork screws, tight turns in the goal areas, and a mix of dirt and tarmac tracks. If people try to cheat by jumping ahead over dividing walls, they get reset back to the track from where they left.
Dizzy Boy
Acrobatic

Switch Friend Code: SW-0262-8074-7921
Region: EU

Postby Nixist on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:46 pm

You can't just throw in cars from movies and tv shows (aside from F&F and DC partnerships.) Everybody wants Psyonix sued into the dirt just to be in the goal cam whiffing the ball with their favorite movie prop or video game series car.
Nixist
Acrobatic

PSN ID: KingNixist
Steam ID: KingNixist
GamerTag: Nixist
Region: United States

Postby Nixist on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:47 pm

Dizzy Boy wrote:Can we trade up exotics to black markets in the garage.
Also, can we have a race mode added. Have the tracks inside the stadiums, the tracks could go up the walls, jumps that lead to higher platforms, go through tunnels, loop da loops, cork screws, tight turns in the goal areas, and a mix of dirt and tarmac tracks. If people try to cheat by jumping ahead over dividing walls, they get reset back to the track from where they left.

That would make the rarest items in the game next to worthless.
Nixist
Acrobatic

PSN ID: KingNixist
Steam ID: KingNixist
GamerTag: Nixist
Region: United States

Postby Dizzy Boy on Tue May 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Nixist wrote:
Dizzy Boy wrote:Can we trade up exotics to black markets in the garage.

That would make the rarest items in the game next to worthless.

And there's the problem, greed. Why the hell should I have to give up half of my best items to trade for a black market. It's boarderline scamming. And yet I have items that no one wants to trade for, who really want's regular bella cara? no one.
The other thing to think about is that alot of people are gonna be hesitant to trade up 5 good wheels anyway, especially if they're painted. And unless you're fortunate to have loads of exotic wheels, how many people really have 5 or more exotic wheels from the same crate.
I've had rocket league since january and I've opened quite a few crates since then, and have only gotten 1 black market drop in all that time, you know well enough just as I do that the black market drop rates are excessively slim.
Dizzy Boy
Acrobatic

Postby Dizzy Boy on Tue May 01, 2018 3:32 pm

Can there be sound effects added to the wall to make it sound like metal fencing when either the ball slams against it, or when we're driving up and along the wall.
Dizzy Boy
Acrobatic

Postby Bob Goose Eggs Ross on Wed May 02, 2018 4:01 pm

I think it would be cool, if you could have an after goal "announcer reaction" , like neo tokyo has, but with other language and reaction options.
I also think it would be cool if whoever gets an assist had some type of custom crowd reaction or arena animation.
last one, what if after you score, your car has some type of custom animation, that would change your car into say; a sneaker, tank, bulldozer or something silly, like a vlasic pickle...?

just some ideas.

thanks for your time friends,

Bob Ross.
Bob Goose Eggs Ross
Supersonic

Steam ID: tjwan18
GamerTag: TJWAN18
Region: Steam

Postby Zenon52 on Sat May 12, 2018 1:27 am

New Cars:
Monster truck
FSO Syrena Sport
FSO Polonez 2000 Rally
Arrinera Hussarya
FSO Polonez Analog
FSO Ogar LS
Dragster
Zenon52
Supersonic

Postby dr_canna_bis on Mon May 14, 2018 5:28 pm

It would be great if you added an option for people to compete with players of similar skill levels.

If crates had that option inside, I'd be inclined to open dozens.
dr_canna_bis
Acrobatic

PSN ID: Dr_Canna_Bis
Region: USA

Postby Maskii+ on Tue May 15, 2018 4:46 pm

I feel that the Mach 5 from the anime "Mach Go Go Go" and the 2008 movie "Speed Racer" would be cool as dlc. The flips and spins seem natural for it, so you can see why it would fit!
Maskii+
Supersonic

Switch Friend Code: SW-2038-5826-8402
Region: America

Postby DabGod22 on Tue May 15, 2018 5:06 pm

My DLC idea is that every once in a while you can make a custom car body and a decal to go with it
DabGod22
Supersonic

Switch Friend Code: SW-4350-7493-7523
Region: US East

Postby Dizzy Boy on Tue May 22, 2018 3:04 pm

I would love to have one of those little buble blower sticks as an antenna, and when you drive, bubles come out of the top bit.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.k8o1 ... =292&h=195
Dizzy Boy
Acrobatic

Previous

Return to Suggestions