Patch Notes v1.61 [Esports Shop Update]

Official announcements and news relating to Rocket League.

Re: Patch Notes v1.61 [Esports Shop Update]

Postby zGreenMachine- on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:55 am

Dirkened wrote:
Scyonite wrote:
Dirkened wrote:Fixed an issue that delayed steering, throttle, and handbrake input by one physics frame

HCB fix incoming?!

Also, I wouldn't read too much into the physics frame lag. After testing the fix, it was hard to recognize the difference in input response so I don't think it will be the solution that some of those guys have been looking for.

How long is one physics frame? if we're talking only a few milliseconds I can't imagine that would really be noticeable
zGreenMachine-
Assault-Craft
Assault-Craft

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US Central

Postby Scyonite on Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:21 pm

zGreenMachine- wrote:
Dirkened wrote:
Scyonite wrote:
HCB fix incoming?!

Also, I wouldn't read too much into the physics frame lag. After testing the fix, it was hard to recognize the difference in input response so I don't think it will be the solution that some of those guys have been looking for.

How long is one physics frame? if we're talking only a few milliseconds I can't imagine that would really be noticeable

8.33 ms. 120 physics frames per second.
So now the signature is gone which means I gotta find some kind of original signature to put here instead. Let me just say I'm really bad at coming up with original stuff out of the blue.. just not something I typically do. Reeee I can only use 255 chars.
Scyonite
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Postby wozzly on Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:20 pm

This is complete bullshit im from the netherlands ciz of the government i cant buy keys anymore you call it gambling this is nothing like that you get one of the things in the crate for €1.50 (a key) its just a surprise what exact item it is, its not that i pay money and i walk off with nothing sooo for that matter i call BS on this one Git gud... like a good Lawyer tell them its BS cuz its not fair how can i get those items or do i need to invest in to some good vpn service????? i wanna know more about this :roll:
wozzly
Supersonic

Steam ID: Wozzly1
Region: eu

Postby Scyonite on Thu May 02, 2019 5:07 am

wozzly wrote:This is complete bullshit im from the netherlands ciz of the government i cant buy keys anymore you call it gambling this is nothing like that you get one of the things in the crate for €1.50 (a key) its just a surprise what exact item it is, its not that i pay money and i walk off with nothing sooo for that matter i call BS on this one Git gud... like a good Lawyer tell them its BS cuz its not fair how can i get those items or do i need to invest in to some good vpn service????? i wanna know more about this :roll:

You haven't even properly read what it's all about. Psyonix current lootbox system allows for item trading, items have monetary values. You can't pay for and open crates which consist of items with monetary value according to the Kansspelautoriteit. Furthermore, I don't believe Psyonix have licenses for these practices either. These licenses would probably force Rocket League to be an adult game.
So now the signature is gone which means I gotta find some kind of original signature to put here instead. Let me just say I'm really bad at coming up with original stuff out of the blue.. just not something I typically do. Reeee I can only use 255 chars.
Scyonite
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Previous

Return to Official Messages