Having Problem with Rocket League not responding

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Having Problem with Rocket League not responding

Postby CreeperMillion5 on Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:49 pm

I just bought the game today and have been going through other threads from steam and this forum but have not found any of it actually working. I just bought it today but i was playing it when i had a trial for it. So idk if that has anything to do with it but the first time i launched it, it didn't do anything but take up the entire screen and it was all white. i couldn't even get to my task manager to shut it off. So i did the obvious thing and restarted my computer and tried a again. same thing happened... so I restarted again and uninstalled and reinstalled and tried again. still nothing. so i started to look for threads and none of them have worked. so i am making my own thread to see if i can get some help here. I am thinking about resetting the pc.
CreeperMillion5
Supersonic

Steam ID: legogeek4

Re: Having Problem with Rocket League not responding

Postby CreeperMillion5 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Can anyone please help I really don't want to have to reset my computer. If you need to know info I can tell you.
CreeperMillion5
Supersonic

Steam ID: legogeek4

Re: Having Problem with Rocket League not responding

Postby Spiffers on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:52 pm

If you're looking for a non-community answer, I would contact Psyonix Support directly at [url]support.rocketleague.com[/url], as you will not get much, if any, Psyonix support on this forum rather than putting in a ticket.
Spiffers
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: Spiffers
Region: Canada

Return to Help and Support