Not reciving end of game items

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Not reciving end of game items

Postby conormcc95 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:19 pm

I know this has been talked about before but there doesnt seem to be any recent posts about the topic, if im wrong sorry for making a new post!
The last few times ive played both competive and casual games i havent recieved an item at the end of the match. I know there is a limit of 10 hours per week and after that you dont recieve any more items for that week, (or something along tbose lines) but i havent played a game in over a week and it was happning the last time i played too. I also havent unlocked all of the commen items either, my friend played all the same matches as i do and he gets an item in every match? Is there a reason i dont know about or is there a problem with my game? Any help would be appriciated. Thanks
conormcc95
Supersonic

GamerTag: ImCrustyCabbage
Region: Ireland

Re: Not recieving end of game items

Postby Hasere on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:34 am

Hello conormcc95 I am sorry to say but there seems to be no known issue as yours and I think the only problem here is your luck, I once also didn't play for a month and then hardcore grinded rl for a week and got only 1 crate.

Good Luck with the drops.
Hasere
Supersonic

Steam ID: thewizardheadmaster
Region: EU

Re: Not reciving end of game items

Postby Nastydog2000 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:37 am

conormcc95 wrote:I know this has been talked about before but there doesnt seem to be any recent posts about the topic, if im wrong sorry for making a new post!
The last few times ive played both competive and casual games i havent recieved an item at the end of the match. I know there is a limit of 10 hours per week and after that you dont recieve any more items for that week, (or something along tbose lines) but i havent played a game in over a week and it was happning the last time i played too. I also havent unlocked all of the commen items either, my friend played all the same matches as i do and he gets an item in every match? Is there a reason i dont know about or is there a problem with my game? Any help would be appriciated. Thanks

Drops are random. You don't get an item every match. Just keep playing and hope you are lucky enough to receive a drop. Good luck!!!
Best Regards,
Nastydog2000

Contact me through PM
Nastydog2000
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: Nastydog2000
Steam ID: AuraPyro
Region: US East

Postby spaceboy on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Since the last patch, I have not received anymore spring fever points, and I play a lot and usually get some every 2-4 games. I still get the other drops though.
spaceboy
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Postby NoOne-NBA on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:30 pm

spaceboy wrote:Since the last patch, I have not received anymore spring fever points, and I play a lot and usually get some every 2-4 games. I still get the other drops though.

The last patch ENDED the Spring Fever drops.
There's a grace period for redeeming your existing flowers, but no more are being distributed.
NoOne-NBA

Steam ID: NoOne-NBA-
Region: US-West

Postby spaceboy on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:36 pm

NoOne-NBA wrote:
spaceboy wrote:Since the last patch, I have not received anymore spring fever points, and I play a lot and usually get some every 2-4 games. I still get the other drops though.

The last patch ENDED the Spring Fever drops.
There's a grace period for redeeming your existing flowers, but no more are being distributed.

Oh, I see.
spaceboy
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Return to Help and Support