Server Lag - OCE Region

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

OCE Region players only, are you rubber banding constantly?

Yes, constantly rubber banding.
100%
Yes, but only on the odd occasion.
No votes
No, it's perfectly fine.
No votes

Total votes : 3

Server Lag - OCE Region

Postby brandon32527 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:54 am

I have no idea what it is, but it really pisses me off. You have no idea how frustrated and angry I get when I rubber band. The reason I get angry is because lag doesn't determine my rank, what I'm capable of does. Every 5 seconds, I start rubber banding like a motherfucker and it pisses me off. I'm going in a straight line for the ball or a boost pad and it just instantly moves me a fucking mile to the left and I end up missing. It's impossible to read players, It's impossible to hit the ball and It's impossible to play.

I come on rocket league after work to relax and have some fun but this is anything but that. It stresses me out so much because I hate things that are unfair whether its racism in real life or lag in a game. I am certain it's not my internet as I have very good internet and my ping is always fine but whatever it is it needs to be fixed. I mean its constant, it's not the odd occasion. I would rather not play than having to be frustrated.

If someone could explain what it is or explain a way for me to fix this or whatever the problem is, that would be muchly appreciated because I'm about ready to uninstall rocket league and chuck my pc through my window as I would rather have nothing than being frustrated over a game. If anyone is in the OCE Regions and is having the same problem, please post to back this up because if this is really an issue and not just me than it needs to be fixed and support is the way to go.

For the poll bellow, I can't stress enough but I would appreciate it if only people in the OCE region could vote to see if it's a problem or just me but I highly doubt its me cause every other game and my internet seems to be fine.

Thank you.
brandon32527
Supersonic

Steam ID: Brandon
Region: PC - Australia

Re: Server Lag - OCE Region

Postby brandon32527 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:44 am

Nah I'm done. Rocket league is uninstalled, my pc is now out my window, a knife is in my internet box and I'm calling up swapping internet providers....

I was just in a game winning 3-1. The last 10 seconds, literally the last 10, I start to rubber band and they score. We get to overtime and they win from me rubber banding. I mean we had great teamwork and a good well deserved win match and literally Its me in the last 3 goals just rubber banding with nothing I can do. Like how the fuck is this fair? It like a coach picking the best player on the team to be team captain but he goes "Nah fuck you all" and gives the kid with braindamage team captain? Like how is that fair?

I'm done. This is not a game where I can come and chill when I loose games from rubber banding. I will literally clear my whole fucking bank account to just come on rocket league and play without any fucking lag. I got no idea why I'm lagging but I need ideas or solutions I'm this close from putting my computter in a fucking meat mincer... If a feather were to drop on the thin ice I'm standing on right now, it would fucking shatter like no tomorrow.... and not just any feather, the worlds lighest feather....you got no idea how pissed I am but I need a break from this shit.
brandon32527
Supersonic

Steam ID: Brandon
Region: PC - Australia

Postby Scyonite on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:32 am

I think moving to the Netherlands, Germany, the UK or France is your best bet :/

Edit: I mustn't forget Belgium. Hurdurr.
What does one put here normally?
Scyonite
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Postby Tentacles on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Servers are ass, the end.
Tentacles
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious