Did not receive my season 6 rewards for RL

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Did not receive my season 6 rewards for RL

Postby Goatmelk on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:24 am

Hey just wondering why my account "Goatmelk" on Steam hasn't received the ranked rewards yet. (The one with the picture of anime character Luffy)

I played over 500 games of duos at diamond rank and over 300 in threes standard at diamond rank.

I made sure I had completed the games required for the ranked rewards.

Some one please help.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Steam ID: Goatmelk
Region: OCE

Re: Did not receive my season 6 rewards for RL

Postby Goatmelk on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:21 am

I have sent in a ticket and also emailed appeals, please answer.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Goatmelk on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:49 pm

does anyone actually look at these threads?
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Tentacles on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Not for silly things like that, you probably got boosted and that's why you didn't get rewards. If you didn't cheat your rank you can always contact support.
Tentacles
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby Goatmelk on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:09 pm

how is this silly? i did not get boosted lmfao.

I did contact them twice and they said contact appeals, they have not replied in over a week to my email.

pretty frustrating having no replies when i am a legit player.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Goatmelk on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:30 am

Update:

The Support team have been the only team to contact me back.
I got this message:

Thanks for contacting the Rocket League Support Team.

I checked your account's records in order to see what could have happened and I can confirm your account was involved in a mass action against players who were identified to be abusing the matchmaking system.

If you would like your case reviewed please email [email protected] with the subject line “Missing Season 6 Rewards” and your account name. Also, make sure you include a link to your Steam profile somewhere within the email.

Should you require assistance with anything else, let me know and I will gladly help.

I do not understand how I have been involved in something like this, I have done nothing but casually play the game. I am dumbfounded by this reply.
Still have not received a reply from appeals in over 10 days, also no Psyonix help on these forums yet.

I would love to just have some clarification on what has happened so I can make sure it does not happen in this new season. I already feel like I have been cheated of my time. I would hate to hear that I have been penalized because of association of someone else abusing the match making system, but I would stop playing with them if I am made aware of them being a cheater from Psyonix.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Doomstrike on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:53 am

If you played the a significant amount of games with someone more then 3 ranks apart from you they consider mm abuse. So if you are diamond and played with someone that was unranked or say silver level you will get hit with this. That isn't to say you can't do it but in your 500 games if you did this for say 40 of 50 games that would be more then enough. I can't say for sure and I might have the rank difference wrong but I remember this being a thing since about season 3

Support and appeals has nothing to do with these forums so no don't expect a reply from psyonix in here for this
Doomstrike

PSN ID: Doomstrike
Steam ID: meDoomstrike
Region: Canada West

Postby Goatmelk on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:26 am

Well I don't think that would be it, i mainly played with my own rank.

They definitely should put a system in to prevent something like that though, make it so you cant queue up with people more then 3 ranks up or down of you.

Appeals have still not replied after 12 days
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby NoOne-NBA on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:12 am

Doomstrike wrote:So if you are diamond and played with someone that was unranked or say silver level you will get hit with this.

Psyonix' own system CAUSES that issue though.

Last season, I didn't play 3v3 until quite a while after the season had started.
That left me unranked, playing with Diamond-level friends, during my placement matches.
We went 5-5 on my placement matches, and the game stuck me in Silver.

We kept playing together, and kept our win percentage right at 50%.
Seeing that, the game concluded I belonged in Silver, and kept me there, in spite of me holding my own against my Diamond-level teammates, while playing Diamond-level competition.

That was the thing that caused me to switch my position on performance-based rankings, which I now support.
The only reason I ever got above Silver last season is I switched up who I was playing with, and eventually migrated up a bit.
NoOne-NBA

Steam ID: NoOne
Region: USW

Postby Goatmelk on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:58 am

Update: 16 days with no reply from appeals.

They definitely need to work on their ranked system, so people don't get penalized for stupid things like that.

1) I would suggest they do the limit on rank when queuing with friends, maybe 3 ranks or less apart from your team mate.
2) Make a level requirement for new accounts to be able to access comp, a time based requirement in game time, certain amount of matches played requirement also to be able to access comp.

^^^ this will help avoid any unnecessary punishments they are giving to players like myself who are legit players. Honestly just feel scammed at this point.

They need to actually communicate with their players, give some sort of notification when things are going wrong.
Its appalling they cant even give me a reply to my appeal after so long.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby zGreenMachine- on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:28 am

Maybe submit another appeal? Your original one could've gotten lost in the hundreds/thousands that they probably get every season. I had to email the RLCS Smash Admin team twice before they replied to me.

How accounts can be flagged for smurfing/boosting:
Psyonix wrote: Greater than 25% of matches played with a teammate more than eight skill tiers below the player.
Greater than 30 matches played with a teammate more than eight skill tiers below the player.

This is from Season 3 but I'm going to guess it hasn't been changed or their current rules are very similar.

Goatmelk wrote:also no Psyonix help on these forums yet.

The only official Psyonix help you're going to receive here is usually about matters regarding technical problems or general questions. Otherwise it's just us regulars offering tips or people just talking about whatever. Personally I would say your best bet at this point is to send appeals another email like I suggested up above. Good luck!

oh boy this reply keeps getting longer haha
NoOne-NBA wrote:Last season, I didn't play 3v3 until quite a while after the season had started.
That left me unranked, playing with Diamond-level friends, during my placement matches.
We went 5-5 on my placement matches, and the game stuck me in Silver.

hmmm something seems off to me. When I switched over from PS4 I got my brand new PC account up to champ in <20 games, halfway through Season 4. Maybe that's because I wasn't partied up with anyone?
zGreenMachine-
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US CST

Postby NoOne-NBA on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 am

zGreenMachine- wrote:hmmm something seems off to me. When I switched over from PS4 I got my brand new PC account up to champ in <20 games, halfway through Season 4. Maybe that's because I wasn't partied up with anyone?

The system works well for people who are way off where they should be, and playing solo.

In this case, your actual skill had you destined for Champ, but the game started you off playing in Bronze.
The game was able to quickly realize you didn't belong there, and put you up against Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond players, on your way to Champ.

I should have been in Plat, based on my actual skill level, but I started the season playing in Diamond, due to my chosen teammates.
With the three of us teamed up, the game viewed our 50-50 win percentage as an indication that all of us belonged where we were.
When I switched up to playing with Plat players, I went up to Gold quickly, and worked my way into Plat, pushing the Plat players I was with into Diamond, at the same time.

This was, again, in spite of my contributions to the overall wins exceeding my comparative ranking.
I stayed Low Plat, while my teammates ended up Low Diamond, instead of us all ending up Mid-High Plat, which would have been a more correct ranking for all of us.
NoOne-NBA

Steam ID: NoOne
Region: USW

Postby Goatmelk on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:56 am

Update: 21 days with no reply from appeals.

I have sent my 3rd email to them today, hopefully they reply this time.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Goatmelk on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Update: 27 days no reply, have sent a total of 3 emails to appeals.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Goatmelk on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:21 am

Update: 38 days with no reply from appeals. I sent another email to rocket league support and got this back:

Thank you for contacting Rocket League support!

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received a reply from appeals yet. Unfortunately, it is not our department dealing with these cases so there is nothing we can do to speed up the process. I am afraid that I cannot give you an estimated timeframe for when they will reply. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for understanding and for your patience. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Goatmelk on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:10 am

Update: 47 days no reply from appeals.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Goatmelk on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:18 pm

Update: 57 days no reply from appeals.

Sent 5 emails to appeals today.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Goatmelk on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:05 pm

Update: 68 days no reply from appeals.

So far:

3 emails to the support, with responses saying to email the appeals. Saying they can not do anything to help me from their team and it HAS to be appeals. Also will not give me a direct contact to someone in appeals team.

8 emails to appeals that have not been answered AT ALL.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Goatmelk on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:19 am

Update: 76 days no reply from appeals.

So far:

3 emails to the support, with responses saying to email the appeals. Saying they can not do anything to help me from their team and it HAS to be appeals. Also will not give me a direct contact to someone in appeals team.

8 emails to appeals that have not been answered AT ALL.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby SeanNolan5 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 am

do us all a favour and post us a pic of your career stats, with your games played and your account level and all that, to confirm youre telling the truth
SeanNolan5
Ryanistic
Ryanistic

PSN ID: b4_sunrise

Next

Return to Help and Support