Season 6 Rewards not dropped

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Season 6 Rewards not dropped

Postby Scroby on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:59 am

Hello Psyonix,

I played in Season 6 a lot Rocket League Competitive and I reached the Diamond Rewards with all 12 Wins!
My Problem is that I logged me in my Rocket League Account today and i dont got the Season rewards :(

Please give me my rewards! I want them
I add my Steamprofile here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303781362/

Thank you for helping me!
- Scroby
Scroby
Supersonic

Steam ID: 76561198303781362
Region: EU

Re: Season 6 Rewards not dropped

Postby shixish on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 pm

Same thing for me. I was diamond 1, got all 12 wins at the diamond level. I don't have any of the season 6 reward wheels (not even bronze).

I wonder if it's because I think I left the game running and tried to queue a ranked game, it was showing all my queues were unranked and said I needed to update the game client, I updated and things were normal... I wonder if trying to queue while not in the latest game client reset my ranks so I didn't get the rewards.
shixish
Supersonic

Steam ID: shixish
Region: US

Postby stridentnoise on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:50 am

And u guys aren't the only ones, I played all of last season got the diamond reward level and no rewards for me this season
stridentnoise
Supersonic

Steam ID: StridentNoise72

Postby Goatmelk on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:03 am

same with me, played over 500 games duos at diamond and 300 in 3s standard. still no rewards???
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Steam ID: Goatmelk
Region: OCE

Postby Neilon01 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:08 am

same for me but i had the season 6 grand champion title yesterday and now i dont have,also didnt get any wheel
Neilon01
Supersonic

PSN ID: Neilon01
Steam ID: Nooam01
Region: ישראל

Postby Scyonite on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:21 am

Did (all of) you play with friends who were way better or worse than you? And then won a lot? Or were you simply boosted? 'Cause Psyonix does have some rudimentary boost detection with automatic punishment (the punishment being no rewards). Don't know how suspicious it's gotta get, but I think you've got to have done something fairly suspicious with regard to boosting to not get your rewards.
What does one put here normally?
Scyonite
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Postby shixish on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Nope. I was mostly solo-queuing ranked, and besides who gets boosted to diamond 1?
shixish
Supersonic

Postby shixish on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:11 am

There are several other similar posts:

"I didn't get season 6 reward" - viewforum.php?f=34
"I didnt get the rewards" - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=41711
"rewards" - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=41697
"PROBLEM WITH REWARDS SEASSON 6" - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=41689
"Season 6 reward wheels?" - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=41683
Last edited by shixish on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
shixish
Supersonic

Postby shixish on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:03 am

I actually screen captured me getting the last of my 12 wins before the season was up.

I had posted it to my discord group:

I got all of the necessary wins. I didn't even get the bronze ones. If I was flagged for something (and I have no idea how that could be possible) why wasn't I notified? I was solo queuing when I got diamond and for all 12 wins, how could I be flagged for being boosted, that's absurd.
shixish
Supersonic

Postby shixish on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:08 am

Here's a bonus of me getting diamond (I was stoked):

Posted to my discord on 02/02/2018:
shixish
Supersonic

Postby shixish on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 pm

I got a response to the support ticket I filed and I got back this:

Thanks for contacting the Rocket League Support Team!

I checked your account's records in order to see what could have happened and I can confirm your account was involved in a mass action against players who were identified to be abusing the matchmaking system.

If you would like your case reviewed please email [email protected] with the subject line “Missing Season 6 Rewards” and your account name. Also, make sure you include a link to your Steam profile somewhere within the email.

Should you require assistance with anything else, please let us know.

Best regards,

Mikael
Rocket League Support

I'm sending the email now...
shixish
Supersonic

Postby Goatmelk on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:32 am

shixish wrote:I got a response to the support ticket I filed and I got back this:

I checked your account's records in order to see what could have happened and I can confirm your account was involved in a mass action against players who were identified to be abusing the matchmaking system.

If you would like your case reviewed please email [email protected] with the subject line “Missing Season 6 Rewards” and your account name. Also, make sure you include a link to your Steam profile somewhere within the email.

Best regards,

Mikael
Rocket League Support

Don't get excited, I have written an email to that email address and it still has not been replied to after 5 days.
It's like they don't care about their legit players.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby Protheist on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:41 am

shixish wrote:I got a response to the support ticket I filed and I got back this:

Best regards,

Mikael
Rocket League Support

I received this same response. Carbon Copy. I too emailed [email protected] with no response after almost a week.\
Upon further questioning techincal support did supply me with this response...

Hi J*
Our investigation has determined that your account has interfered with matchmaking via irregular activity. Irregular activity may include boosting or being boosted by another player, intentionally win-trading with other players, or other means. If you would like to further discuss this matter, please email the appeal team with the email we have provided for you.
M*
Rocket League Support

I'm pretty dumbfounded to be honest. I'd be very interested in seeing a public announcement from Psyonix explaining what constitutes irregular activity in more detail. And why, if they don't want high ranks playing with low ranks they don't restrict queues to certain ranks (like csgo, lol, etc).

I certainly haven't set out to take advantage of the system, and my only guess is that one of the regular people I play with on a public RL discord channel has been caught, and now I'm guilty by association. But even that's a stretch...

Anyway, would love the appeals team to respond to this thread / my email / make a public announcement about this. I feel pretty hard done by. I'd like to know which one of my friends I'm not allowed to play with in order to receive s7 rewards
Protheist
Supersonic

Steam ID: Protheist
Region: Oceania

Postby Goatmelk on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:15 pm

Thanks for contacting the Rocket League Support Team.

Should you require assistance with anything else, let me know and I will gladly help.

Same response here, I then tell them I have already emailed the appeals over a week ago with no reply.

Thanks for your reply!

I understand that it can be frustrating to not receive your rewards, but I'm afraid we at the support team can't change this situation. Appeals are handled by a separate team and they have been receiving a large amount of requests lately, which is why a reply can take a while but I assure you that every appeal will be handled appropriately. Your patience in the meantime is much appreciated.

Sorry for the inconvenience and if I can help you with anything else, just let me know.

I don't know how I was involved in anything like this, The only way is if I have played with someone who was abusing the matchmaking separately and I am being punished by association as well.

If I am going to get penalized because of someone else, let me know who they are so I can avoid this next time.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby shixish on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:31 pm

Same here lads... I sent two emails to [email protected], and I also sent a follow up support ticket. No response from the email, and the support ticket gave me basically the same carbon copy as you (above).

Pretty weak. I'd like them to at least acknowledge that they got my email and are going to take a look...

It's more about the injustice of it than the actual wheels. I'd just like an answer, I think we all would.
shixish
Supersonic

Postby Goatmelk on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:30 am

12 days from sending my email to appeals and still no reply.
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Postby shixish on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Still no reply for me either.
shixish
Supersonic

Postby shixish on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:33 pm

shixish
Supersonic

Postby shixish on Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:39 am

I tried tech support again and they just gave me the same copy/paste:

Thanks for getting back to us.

As a fellow gamer, I know how important it is to get the rewards from the season. If you've sent an email [email protected] where you state your case, it will be put under review. Another department will then review your case and I'm afraid that we don't have a specific time frame for when they'll get handled. That's the only way to dispute this, unfortunately, it's out of our reach here at technical support. Thanks for having patience and good luck during the rest of Season 7!

Let me know if I can assist you with anything else. I'll be here for you! ;)

Best regards,

Sergio
Rocket League Support
shixish
Supersonic

Postby Goatmelk on Sun May 06, 2018 2:35 am

Update: 84 days no reply from appeals.

So far:

3 emails to the support, with responses saying to email the appeals. Saying they can not do anything to help me from their team and it HAS to be appeals. Also will not give me a direct contact to someone in appeals team.

13 emails to appeals that have not been answered AT ALL.

Link to my thread

https://psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=41730
Goatmelk
Acrobatic

Next

Return to Help and Support