New player banners

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

New player banners

Postby Agbfygl on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:33 pm

I was really looking forward to having the ranked player banners, the dragon ones. I ended standard 3v3 at Silver 3 Division 1, and when I got on today, I noticed the banners part of the garage. Went into it, hoping to see a bronze and silver banner, yet there were no banners except the basic one unlocked. I did a few matches and saw some people sporting a ranked banner reward (saw a gold and a silver), but still can't find them myself. Am I missing something obvious, or did I just not receive them for some reason?
Agbfygl
Supersonic

Steam ID: Agbfygl

Re: New player banners

Postby Rufmeister on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Agbfygl wrote:I was really looking forward to having the ranked player banners, the dragon ones. I ended standard 3v3 at Silver 3 Division 1, and when I got on today, I noticed the banners part of the garage. Went into it, hoping to see a bronze and silver banner, yet there were no banners except the basic one unlocked. I did a few matches and saw some people sporting a ranked banner reward (saw a gold and a silver), but still can't find them myself. Am I missing something obvious, or did I just not receive them for some reason?

Had you completed the required 12 wins per tier in order to receive the rewards?
Rufmeister
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: Rufmeister
Region: US-West

Postby Agbfygl on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:55 pm

Yes. I received them a few hours after I posted, thanks though.
Agbfygl
Supersonic

Steam ID: Agbfygl

Postby Rufmeister on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Agbfygl wrote:Yes. I received them a few hours after I posted, thanks though.

What I recommend at this moment is that you contact Psyonix support to see what they can do about it! Submit a ticket at the bottom of this page: https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en-us
Rufmeister
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: Rufmeister
Region: US-West

Return to Help and Support