Rocket League Support Team

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Rocket League Support Team

Postby Scyonite on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:38 am

If you were banned for foul language all that was needed is a report against you and your chat existing for some part of a "banned word list". I don't know if the reporter is also scanned in this way, but if you do report them they receive the same punishment if they used foul language. There is no reviewer for these kinds of ban, the scan is automated.

I do agree with your statement, the reporter should receive the same scan.
When nothing works - Get silly, but be respectful. Be happy you got matched against me, giving you room to improve!
Scyonite
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Postby Ma1z3 n blue on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:54 pm

All my best items have now been stolen it is 9/1/2018 and I was playing a comp 3 and my internet goes out and I thought it was because the storm that happen 20 minutes ago did something but then my internet was out for like 20 min and then when i log back on to my xbox all my items that were trade-able were gone. I would say i was pretty rich i had at least 100$ worth of items, sky blue apex, heat, dissolver, cobalt equalizer and sky blue dieci. plz someone help i traded for 3 weeks just for dissolver please psyonix do something get my items back. My gamertag is ma1z3 n blue
PLZ HELP EMAIL ME Psyonix whats going on
Ma1z3 n blue
Supersonic

GamerTag: Ma1z3 N blue

Postby Stefanj21+ on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:30 pm

My fire god and Singularity were scammed for a very rare migraine banner
Stefanj21+
Supersonic

PSN ID: Spysteve_747
Switch Friend Code: 2912-9655-2306
Region: 1.51