Connection Troubleshooting

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Connection Troubleshooting

Postby DEATHDRUGSllD6 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:19 am

Bonjour,

Je suis utilisateur PS4 et j'ai un problème depuis 4/5 jours et le problème de serveurs PS4. Depuis ce jour, le jeu lag complètement, pour tout résumer:
- Bug de chargement texture (voiture a l'écran d’accueil, garage, partie décors ...)
- Bug de connexion partie (écran noir au chargement de la partie pour retour accueil avec code error: 42)
- connexion aux serveurs RL impossible (attente de 5 à 10 min puis le message disparaît mais connexion aux parties impossible 1 partie sur 10 se lance, mais au bout de 3/4 parties le problème revient si je retourne sur l'ecran d'acceuil)
- impossible de lancer les entrainement, dès le démarrage, l’écran fige (On voit la partie sur un écran teinté noir, le son marche (la voiture tourne) mais l’écran reste figé et je suis obliger de fermer le jeu.)

Le jeu marchait parfaitement avant ce problème PS4, j'en suis utilisateur depuis environ 1 an. J'ai désinstaller et réinstaller le jeu 2 fois, changer de connexion (wifi direct au modem ou wifi du répéteur wifi) les problèmes sont les mêmes.
DEATHDRUGSllD6
Supersonic

PSN ID: DEATHDRUGSllD6
Region: France

Postby Slowmotion1697 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:17 pm

After all those solutions I'm unable to connect to Rocket League servers, I tried (literally) everything from unisntalling the game, restart my connection, verify local files, tried to connect from another place (because I play it on my laptop) I'm still unable to connect since 3 days and nothing :c
Slowmotion1697
Supersonic

Steam ID: coen_nav

Postby MikaT18 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:00 am

I play RL on my xbox one, I have good ping a good connection with wifi on the Xbox but in game it says that i have a bad connection and its lagging! How to fix this!!!!!
And if my friend and i go in a party we don´t see each other. So we can´t play Ranked games! How to fix this problems!!!
MikaT18
Supersonic

Steam ID: MikaT18
GamerTag: MikaT18

Lags

Postby Salty747 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:13 am

For past two weeks i'm experiencing Lags even tho my ping is ok - around 32 - it's really frustrating and i dont know what to do, i tried almost everything from this post but nothing seems to improve that.. my internet si working fine on other games and my friends are having these problems too... - i m from Slovakia so EU servers should be ok form me..
Salty747
Supersonic

Steam ID: masterspectra
Region: EU

Postby Sulvor on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:07 am

Alright there is something wrong with your servers, your end... or something going wrong.. played 30 games 15 in a row over 2 nights, only a few were fine, no issues what so ever.. a few others were ok to begin with then boom.. kicking one out, having connections issues :(.. Some literally just never started the game with connection issues.. never had a problem till this recent patch whatsoever.. yes I might be in OCE.. but surely..that shouldn't mean anything when connecting to OCE servers.. im saddened.. its the one game I enjoyed playing and having fun with.. but all the DC / Issues within game.. has made me dislike it fast.. I have many hours and much fun under the belt.. but something is broken now.. im sorry to say.. its losing me as a player.. very fast.. the fact that its 1/15 games (queue times are still there) I get to actually play.. nope.. im done... please fix this issue asap.. I feel I am not the only one as its been 3 states with 3 different connection speeds now I have experienced this since the patch.. and I would feel my 100MB / 40MB should be more than capable..
Sulvor
Supersonic

PSN ID: Sulvor
Steam ID: Sulvor
Region: OCE

Postby neo1805 on Wed May 02, 2018 5:41 am

Hi everybody !

I think i am experiencing the same problems than Sulvor and Salty747...
Since some weeks, I've seen in games so many "ghost touches" or "miss touches" which seem due to connection instability;

I noticed, the problem is even more frequent at the kickoff :
When the connection is not stable at kickoff, RL looks like playing loto.. no matte how you touch the ball, it seems that the server doesn't have the same informations that what you can see on your screen..

so you try.. and most of the time you miss and start getting frustrated..

Please Psyonix, help us..
If you need any info, just ask us, it would be a pleasure to help you !

(Platform : PS4P
ISP : BouygesTelecom (Fiber up to 1 Gb/s)
Ping : 20/45ms)

Duty : Do everything to make Rocket League an even better place!
neo1805
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: neo_1805_
Region: FRANCE/ITALIA

Postby rodromon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:39 pm

Ive been experiencing higher ping in my region than US, im from Uruguay so i usally have about 60 ms on SA servers and about 200 in US ones, right now, i cant actually play because i have 220 ping in every SA server while im aroun 200 in US, the wiredes't of the things is the fact that the rest of the people on the match have decennt ping but i cant understand how its better for me to play in a server so far away, thank you for your time
rodromon
Supersonic

Steam ID: rodromon28

Postby Brutherm on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:47 pm

Connection Troubleshooting on SAM, and it sucks, i was ascending to Platinum (its too difficult to me) and, a weird and stupid lag attack me, and ok, my match sucks, (i report the server) and i was downranked just in one MATCH and HOW???? cause that's unplayable.... (problems still continues on SAM servers)

What's the problem with SAM servers? always the same...

Greettings!
Brutherm
Supersonic

Steam ID: Brutherm
Region: south America

Previous

Return to Help and Support