Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Re: Ranked is full of absolute garbage players

Postby Mantus on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Hydroxyde wrote:It's more common for the player to be ballchasing, but I'm sure, when he plays, the ball chases him :P

If you have the mechanical skill to win at Plat II, then you should EASILY, EASILY! able to carry a team of Silver players.
To put things in context. While ranking my account i tried playing some games in 3s unranked for the first time in the season. I was put with players on silver as the account had non existent MMR. After 1 min, my teammates left the game, leaving me on a 1v3 situation. NOW, this is where it gets interesting... I'm a C1 hovering on the verge of C2 on good days and barely maintaining on C1 on my bad ones .

Being matched against Silvers means you can Outsmart, Outplace and Outspeed them with relative ease. I won that game due FF from the other team.

Silver players don't dribble, they don't boom shots on net, they don't preemptively defend, nor they contest an aerial shot, they don't know how to initiate a wall hit or mix attacks beside using the corner funnel tech.

If you can do ANYTHING a Plat player is expected to do. You would know how to exploit the difference in skillsets of each rank to be able to do a solo climb.
To me it looks that you don't really know what do to against each rank to win

Here is a little example on what each rank does , and how you re supposed to beat them
KOV: Key of victory

Bronze: They struggle to hit the ball -- KOV: Hit the ball
Silver: Hit the ball slow, can't Fly, dedicacted goalie -- KOV: Hit the ball hard, use high shots
Gold: Can't produce accurate shots, hit hard and wild, use side walls, Unidimensional flight pattern KOV: Accurate shots, airdrags, slow down when the ball rolls towards you to finish
Plat: Can't properly rotate, slow moving players, shots don't pack much power, wall and more refined aerial play, they can at least setup insta flip shots from the walls -- KOV: Rotate, Good clears, confident plays
Diamond: Focus on speed, Disregard for passes and prone to selfish plays, Hit wild clears that end up as passes, they can properly defend backboard and wall intercept your corner clears -- KOV: Playing safe, Pattienly being confident and looking for a teammate. Rotation should always be towards the back post, have spatial awareness to locate teammates and enemies.
Champ: Mechanically sound, fast and accurate player -- KOV: predicting Walls, shots and clears. Contest at slow speed to win 50/50s, Look for a pass and be ready for one, use and abuse of half flipping to do fast recoveries. Don't boom shots pointblank as they will bounce back, don't whiff important stuff, compact plays and rotations

Find yourself in here and look for the KOV to progress. This is stuff you start noticing while climbing and while putting the time to analyze not only your teammate's mistakes, but rather your own. The idea of watching a lost game, may be a little off putting, but it's one of the faster ways of knowing for sure. How did you got beaten in the first place

Watch the replay from your partner´s perspective and you will see yourself... Cutting him off plays, taking bad shots, doing bad clears, gifting the ball. Then... the next time you play you will most likely and hopefully avoid doing the same

Good luck

Looky here, the first time in this thread that anyone said, "hey wait, if you are plat you can win against silver 3s". So congratulations on being the first person to point out the obvious that is currently being denied here. Common senese. There is no way in hell you are downranking from plat 2 to silver 2 naturally.
Mantus
Acrobatic

Steam ID: dreadonly1
Region: South West

Postby Mantus on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:59 pm

zGreenMachine- wrote:You haven't answered my previous questions, but I'll ask again:
  • Do you think anyone at Psyonix actually cares enough to punish you for something you said on the internet?
  • If one account was forcibly demoted, why was another account (at the same IP address under the same billing information) promoted?

Remember, correlation does not imply causation. Now I'm not calling you a liar, but you also haven't actually given any legitimate proof. Just a bunch of accusations and insults.

pardon my language, but this is still the most pathetic f**king excuse I have ever heard.

I wouldn't believe it until it happen to me after I posted strongly critical comments towards psyonix and their ranking system (read above). So yes I do think I offended someone at psyonix.

That's my point. I was demoted on one account while being promoted on another. Your question is to why and my only assumption is that the account being demoted, the one Im posting under now, has a name easily associated with my game name, while my second account is, was, oblivious to psyonix. My last post disclosed my second accounts name.

I don't care what you think is pathetic. I think it's pathetic that a million dollar company would take there time out to harass players who are critical of their game.... and even more so fraudulently sell them a product that they then directly cheat them at while they use a forum account to call the player, they are currently cheating, a liar, when that person, that they did cheat, brings it to public attention.
Mantus
Acrobatic

Postby Scyonite on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Omegalul, we're not denying a plat can beat a silver. Surely most plats beat a silver, they're plats for a reason.

We're saying you're a special kind of plat.

You wanna know what I think happened on your losing streak?

*Loses first game* - "Must make sure to win next one"

*Loses second game* - "Fuck I'm on a streak, I'll have to carry next match"

*Loses third game* - "FFS teammates, why can't they pass to me, why are they so incompetent"

*While losing fourth game* - *Continues to rant on his teammate for being trash, makes sure the game is lost*

*Loses fifth game* - "Damn teammates, it can't be me!"

*Loses sixth game* - "Goddamn Psyonix putting me up with shitty teammates, it's their stupid downranking mode"

*Loses seventh game* - "Fuck I shouldn't have posted that whistleblower post, a mod must've had it out for me"

*Loses eight game* - *Continues to find some factor other than himself of possibly being the reason for the loss*

*Loses ninth game* - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Etc.

You're literally pulling yourself down by sticking to your own beliefs and not considering your own input can make a change for the better. You believe all of the world is against you; it makes forum replies against you, Rocket League is against you, Psyonix is against you and you don't even realize you create that very own perception; the world. Jesus man, get your head out of your ass and start looking inwards. Wait, don't get your head out of your ass, just start looking inwards from there..

AlexCuse44
Scyonite
Expeditious
Expeditious

Steam ID: Scyonite
Region: EU

Postby Hydroxyde on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:15 pm

Yeah. To be honest most people had put the time and effort to try to reason with you, but you have this fixed delusion that Psyonix is out to get you.

Dude Tentacles here in the forum has said countless times that ranked has issues, yet he is still champ. He is pretty active as well, but is clearly to every one of us that... I dunno. Psyonix must have better things to do than send resources and manpower against a single player that has the right to voice his discontent.

Just drop it man. And I agree with Scyonite, most plats that perform regularly at plat level won't find it hard to rank up from bronze to at least gold

PS: ahhahah ffs man that edit was hilarious lol
Hydroxyde
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: hdxyde
Region: Chile

Postby Mantus on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Scyonite wrote:Omegalul, we're not denying a plat can beat a silver. Surely most plats beat a silver, they're plats for a reason.

We're saying you're a special kind of plat.

You wanna know what I think happened on your losing streak?

*Loses first game* - "Must make sure to win next one"

*Loses second game* - "Fuck I'm on a streak, I'll have to carry next match"

*Loses third game* - "FFS teammates, why can't they pass to me, why are they so incompetent"

*While losing fourth game* - *Continues to rant on his teammate for being trash, makes sure the game is lost*

*Loses fifth game* - "Damn teammates, it can't be me!"

*Loses sixth game* - "Goddamn Psyonix putting me up with shitty teammates, it's their stupid downranking mode"

*Loses seventh game* - "Fuck I shouldn't have posted that whistleblower post, a mod must've had it out for me"

*Loses eight game* - *Continues to find some factor other than himself of possibly being the reason for the loss*

*Loses ninth game* - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Etc.

You're literally pulling yourself down by sticking to your own beliefs and not considering your own input can make a change for the better. You believe all of the world is against you; it makes forum replies against you, Rocket League is against you, Psyonix is against you and you don't even realize you create that very own perception; the world. Jesus man, get your head out of your ass and start looking inwards. Wait, don't get your head out of your ass, just start looking inwards from there..

and then what happened the next 40 games pro?

You're literally retarding yourself by not accepting reality. There is no way in a hell to down rank from plat 2 to silver2.
Last edited by Mantus on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mantus
Acrobatic

Postby Scyonite on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:25 pm

There's also this thing where pro's can sometimes be surprised when playing against D2/D3/C1 players. These players are sufficiently far away on the skill curve for them to be so much less readable to a pro that they seem inconsistent in what they do. Pro's can't read them 'cause their gameplay consists of certain patterns and expectancy. This very mechanic turns the favor to the less skilled player. It does not necessarily mean the pro won't be able to beat this player, but the pro will definitely have more troubles beating this player. It could be that you're experiencing this in Silver. You're familiar with patterns from Platinum and Silver players to you just make weird choices; choices you can't depend on. The only way to really beat this is to not focus too much on what opponents and teammates are doing, and focus more on what you can do once an opportunity presents itself. In a way, now, the very thing FlashPower has been very vocal about finally pays off. Being better than your teammates and opponents mechanically is useful in gaining your rank if you're below your corresponding rank, GIVEN that you can really make plays happen when it's your turn. This only works if you're sufficiently below your real rank, not just below it a bit. If you find that opponents seem to be as mechanically avid as you then it's likely this is your rank, however unreadable they may be.
AlexCuse44
Scyonite
Expeditious
Expeditious

Postby Hydroxyde on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:33 pm

They simple don't exist.
Now look here man... You need roughly 10 games to go down a full rank, but there is a streak system in place so after the 5 game you would had been matched against really low silvers, or high bronze. After 50 games lost at that level you would be on Bronze I, were people can't hold Accel while turning. They use fixed cam and camera shake

If anyone had lost 50 games i guarantee you... They would had uninstalled the game and move on to the next thing by now.
To me, after all the time the rest of the community has put in your post to try to sway you into being reasonable, you are just attention whoring and don't really care how to solve the issue that i obviously plaguing your play style.

Have fun downranking on both accounts when your plat teammates stop carrying your a$$
Hydroxyde
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Postby Mantus on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Scyonite wrote:There's also this thing where pro's can sometimes be surprised when playing against D2/D3/C1 players. These players are sufficiently far away on the skill curve for them to be so much less readable to a pro that they seem inconsistent in what they do. Pro's can't read them 'cause their gameplay consists of certain patterns and expectancy. This very mechanic turns the favor to the less skilled player. It does not necessarily mean the pro won't be able to beat this player, but the pro will definitely have more troubles beating this player. It could be that you're experiencing this in Silver. You're familiar with patterns from Platinum and Silver players to you just make weird choices; choices you can't depend on. The only way to really beat this is to not focus too much on what opponents and teammates are doing, and focus more on what you can do once an opportunity presents itself. In a way, now, the very thing FlashPower has been very vocal about finally pays off. Being better than your teammates and opponents mechanically is useful in gaining your rank if you're below your corresponding rank, GIVEN that you can really make plays happen when it's your turn. This only works if you're sufficiently below your real rank, not just below it a bit. If you find that opponents seem to be as mechanically avid as you then it's likely this is your rank, however unreadable they may be.

Uh yeah, go count on your big flintstone toes how many losses it will take to get from plat 2 to silver 2. I'll spoil it and tell you its over 50.

But I didn't expect what from a silver? A whif? No sir. You are dumb.
Mantus
Acrobatic

Postby Scyonite on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Mantus wrote:and then what happened the next 40 games pro?

Loses tenth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses eleventh game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses twelfth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses thirteenth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses fourteenth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses fifteenth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses sixteenth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses seventeenth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses eighteenth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses nineteenth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses twentieth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses twenty-first game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses twenty-second game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses twenty-third game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses twenty-fourth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses twenty-fifth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses twenty-sixth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses twenty-seventh game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses twenty-eighth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses twenty-ninth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses thirtieth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses thirty-first game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses thirty-second game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses thirty-third game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses thirty-fourth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses thirty-fifth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses thirty-sixth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses thirty-seventh game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses thirty-eighth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses thirty-ninth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses fortieth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses forty-first game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses forty-second game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses forty-third game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses forty-fourth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses forty-fifth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses forty-sixth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses forty-seventh game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses forty-eighth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses forty-ninth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

Loses fiftieth game - "Psyonix sucks, teammate sucks, matchmaking sucks, servers suck, opponents too stronk, opponents work as a team, account must be flagged, nothing good comes from this account"

You get it now?

Mantus wrote:Uh yeah, go count on your big flintstone toes how many losses it will take to get from plat 2 to silver 2. I'll spoil it and tell you its over 50.

How do you expect me to count it on my toes if I only have ten toes? Btw, how do you know I got flintstone toes??? Oh wait never mind. If I use my toes to represent binary numbers I can count using my toes to 2^10 = 1024.

https://rocketleague.tracker.network/distribution/10

(935-386)/15 = 36.6. Given the fact that the matchmaking system will alter match weight when on a streak, likely less than 36. If you really lost fifty games in a row you'd likely be Bronze 1.

I don't think the general audience here would agree I just made up clown shit, but to each their own I guess.
AlexCuse44
Scyonite
Expeditious
Expeditious

Postby zGreenMachine- on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:49 pm

Every single person in this thread has been critical of something in the game at one point or another. Most people have spoken out against multiple things. I have, Scyonite has, NoOne and Tentacles are pretty vocal about many things, etc. Isn't it odd that you're singled out?

Scyonite brings up a point I was thinking of earlier, something that's also known as a "self fulfilling prophecy". Continuing to play with a mentality that your loss streak was out of your control is what mainly contributed to the loss streak happening. In gaming, this is also known as tilt.

but the real question is...
can you still put socks on with flintstone toes?
psyonix
zGreenMachine-
Missile-Guided
Missile-Guided

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US Central

Postby SIMY on Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:06 am

Ranks in your little low level area's never mean anything. And since all the kids in this game are allowed to vote out players that use "bad words"; to their ego's" decent players don't care and leave. Tournaments are where the real "gg's" happen...not area's where FF and ban's happen. Game is stuck with spoiled shit's that just vote all night in public server's. Voting on anything, just because they a pissed they lost.

Plenty of video in Report League Public Video's.

I cannot believe no one seen this coming. I've watched this company update voting 3 times. Good waste of money. GG's!
SIMY
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: simy
Steam ID: SiMy
Region: US

Postby Scyonite on Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:16 am

zGreenMachine- wrote:but the real question is...
can you still put socks on with flintstone toes?

It grows increasingly harder D: Luckily it's summer so I don't need socks.

Mantus wrote:You're literally retarding yourself by not accepting reality. There is no way in a hell to down rank from plat 2 to silver2.

I don't not accept reality. I do take ten steps back before assessing it though. You seem to be using a magnifying glass.
AlexCuse44
Scyonite
Expeditious
Expeditious

Postby SIMY on Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:25 am

Owe yes, Don't use "FGOT" in game chat. Apparently an uneducated admin/mod doesn't know terms that have to do with my bussiness. "FGOT" Mean's "Fucking Get Off Turf" What your dumb kids here thought it meant....yeah ban me. I'll be sure everyone wears the tag soon you judgement site. :)
SIMY
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Postby Scyonite on Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:40 am

You sure you're in the right thread Simy? Haha. FYI it shouldn't matter what a term might really mean, it should matter how it gets perceived or how it's likely to be perceived. I could say kys (not aiming it at anyone, just as an example) and a lot of people here would know what I mean, but to me it means Keep Yourself Safe... I'd still be fine with disciplinary action against it.
AlexCuse44
Scyonite
Expeditious
Expeditious

Postby SIMY on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:15 am

:) ahaha, Come read why my name SiMy was banned for 3 days. "FGOT" is in the reason. Some kid thought I used a word he didn't like, against him. Clearly in the quote it shows nothing of the sort, again judgement. I know friends watch out for friends here, to bad admins/mods are on the pay roll. The admin/mods "junks" always let me know the reason. It's just to funny. I will always now use "FGOT" in all my tags, and have a few friends wear it also.

For uneducated judgmental mods, it means, "Fuxing Get Off Turf" GG's on trying to guess what you thought it meant. Follow your sheep members. :)

Judge me kids, your so well at it! AHAHA!

Sweet new word allowed no ban from a member calling me it, lets drop the "N" bomb. GL cakes.
SIMY
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Postby spoons on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:20 am

If you solo q dont expect team play. simples

Theres a reason why many peoples solo standard rank is lower than their standard rank, because everyone in S std is chasing because theres no coms or wil lfor team play, this even carries up to the higher ranks.

You cant play solo q with the same mentality you approach normal play.
spoons
Acrobatic

Postby Tentacles on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:08 pm

If you think it's your team causing your loss, post your replays I will tell you how you lost the game and not your teammates.
Tentacles
Fully Garrulous
Fully Garrulous

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby Hydroxyde on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:55 pm

I agree Tentacles. I'd love to see the whole lose streak... Which has been advertised as a supernatural occurrence
Hydroxyde
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Postby xkoeckiiej on Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:30 am

Tentacles wrote:If you think it's your team causing your loss, post your replays I will tell you how you lost the game and not your teammates.

::gotentacles::
RIP RocketLeagueStats :(
xkoeckiiej
Assault-Craft
Assault-Craft

PSN ID: xkoeckiiej_nl
Steam ID: xkoeckiiej

Postby Mantus on Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:37 am

Ahaha everyone is so clever. So funny when we’re talking about how I deranked from plat 2 to silver 2 on my main account. It’s so fun when you’re actively omitting out that I was on a win streak at a higher rank on a second account. Anyone experienceing the derank system that comes here to post, and you all jump on them denying the reality of the game. Can use logic to determine that the system is really that bogus that a player can be actively losing at silver 3 on 1 account while simultaneously winning at plat on another account. Anyone with real objectivity would know that is suggests that psyonix has more of a finger on when a player wins and loses than any you are capable of accepting.

You all like the to say. Us champs say, and our champ opinion is. It’s always your fault. Well my thoughts are that when we see pros having a bad day playing with unnamed champs in pick up games that can’t defend a goal over and over It’s probdbly one of you. You probably think it’s all the pros fault for not being able to carry you when you don’t belong.
Mantus
Acrobatic

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion