Banned when servers went down and error on reconnect?

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Banned when servers went down and error on reconnect?

Postby Ghostyy on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:13 am

Is there a possible way Psyonix could atleast not ban people for "Leaving" when their servers are this horrible and throws me out and won't let me reconnect afterwards? I mean, I'm not the one who made the match unfair and "left".. :ban:

Thought they had fixed this, haven't been banned several times before cause of that, but after the update and servers are going to hell 50% more often, this is gonna be a huge "timeout//ban" wave for a lot people.. :dork:
Ghostyy
Supersonic

Steam ID: ★Ghostyy★
Region: EU

Re: Banned when servers went down and error on reconnect?

Postby Nastydog2000 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:46 am

You left when the server was horrible or down? There has been a few reports on not being able to reconnect lately, this is just a kink that needs to be worked out. But your topic and then your problem are two different things.

When the servers are down you won't be able to play.
When you leave a server because it's "bad" it's a totally different story.

Best of luck !!!
Best Regards,
Nastydog2000

Contact me through PM
Nastydog2000
Acrobatic

PSN ID: Nastydog2000
Steam ID: AuraPyro
Region: US East

Re: Banned when servers went down and error on reconnect?

Postby Spexinator25 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 am

Ever since last two updates there seems to be an issues with Xbox console play..Between the lag/latency and game freeze at start of match are the big problem..Everything worked fine until these recent update...If your not going to fix these problems then refund my money from this unplayable game..
Spexinator25
Supersonic

GamerTag: Spexinator25
Region: US

Return to General Discussion