banned for 20 years

Any and all discussion relating to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars.

banned for 20 years

Postby rl waste of money on Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:12 pm

So yesterday i made a post about being banned for something gettin pulled out of context, my 1 day ban was over so i logged in again.
And guess what the same actual fucking chat log pops up that got me banned in the first place. But instead it said i am now banned for 20y.
Oh i see amazing this absolute failure of a ban system, which is being abused to a ridiculous extent that got me the 1 d chat ban for something that was pulled so far out of context it was a joke to begin with. Got me a 20y chat ban for the game, not only was the chat log i received the same they upped the ban 1000 fold.
This game never ceases to amaze me in its sheer stupidity, i have played 100's of games over the years but never have i ever seen such a broken abused ban system in a game like rocket league. This coming from a guy playing league of legends on eune server.
rl waste of money
Supersonic

Steam ID: RedViper0517
Region: Netherlands

Re: banned for 20 years

Postby Tentacles on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:40 pm

If what you said was taken out of context send it in to support. I'm sure they will unban your account.
Tentacles
Legendarily Voluble
Legendarily Voluble

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby rl waste of money on Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Yes that would be the normal action to undertake, a moderator pointed out to me yesterday that i was the one @ fault for the out of context ban. So it seems to me sending a mail would be total and utterly pointless. Same goes the the current ban i received im guessing. A word of advice to anyone reading this post, dont bother talking @ all in game you will get banned for sure. Or even multiple times in a row for the same " bullshit" ban it seems.
I wont be playing this game anymore is just not worth it for me to buy it all over again to bypass a 20 fucking year chat ban.
rl waste of money
Supersonic

Steam ID: RedViper0517
Region: Netherlands

Postby Tentacles on Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:10 am

People have posted on this forum about getting unbanned after unfair ban. The system isn't perfect.
Tentacles
Legendarily Voluble
Legendarily Voluble

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Return to General Discussion