Increase in boosted players.

Any and all discussion relating to Rocket League. Post feedback and suggestions here!

Increase in boosted players.

Postby Nythial on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:13 am

Lately during ranked play i have noticed the huge amount of players on boosted accounts.

I will end up in 2v2s and im currently at Platinum 3 closing up on Diamond 1 and i notice that my partner makes so many mistakes , he totally misses balls , saves , shot in a way that makes no sense for someone at this rank.

I know sometimes you can have a bad game or the odd mistake isnt anything unusual but when this constantly happens throughout an entire game it becomes noticable and when by the end of the game they hardly have any points because they cant manage to hit the ball its a clear sign of a boosted player.

This has happened to me on several occasions and ive also seen it in the opponent team, this needs to be handled quickly because its totally disturbing the order of ranked gameplay.
Nythial
Supersonic

Steam ID: Nythial
Region: EU

Re: Increase in boosted players.

Postby Tentacles on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:30 pm

It's going to be that way until you find a team. Instead of focusing on your trash teammate, focus on carrying. Maybe 1 in 100 matches I solo q I get carried. If you want to win you have to put 110% into the game.
Tentacles
Fully Garrulous
Fully Garrulous

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby quyettoanthue113 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:07 pm

I think you should set up your own team, that would be better than solo due.
quyettoanthue113
Supersonic

Region: us

Postby hromeupiru on Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:18 am

I know the same happens to me, thrash teammates, i'm not the only one complaining, so the problem isn't me.
hromeupiru
Supersonic

Postby Spiffers on Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:34 pm

See, this is an interesting topic for me, because I would bet you that 90% of the people I play with in a pick-up game (like Solo Standard) think I'm trash because of the consistency with which I make good ball connections, especially for being a Diamond level player. Then when I play with my teams when I do play, in most of those groups I'm considered one of the better players in the group, even though I'm rarely the one earning MVP. So I always give people much more benefit of the doubt in this game, there's so many factors to how well someone's playing (not the least of which is Lag).
Spiffers
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: Spiffers
Region: Canada

Return to General Discussion