Bionix I - Qualifying

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 am

Mye_bipod_4shor vs Mephistofes

we played and the connection failed throughout but normally it is good.

Organised & Completed :pimp:
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby coolcole93 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 am

Me and Stephen92 played on Stadium. The connection was perfect. He won 2-1 and I missed an open goal, lol.
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:30 am

Mye_bipod_4shor vs voganlight

Fair connection throughout the game

Organised & Completed :pimp:
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby jidkid4 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 am

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:Mye_bipod_4shor vs voganlight

Fair connection throughout the game

Organised & Completed :pimp:


Arent you like supposed to put the scores down as well or something? Lol
Image
Thanks to el-trickser!
jidkid4
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:17 pm
Location: Texas
PSN ID: jidkid4, jidkid44
Region: US,EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby Fenrir12 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:36 am

jidkid4 wrote:
Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:Mye_bipod_4shor vs voganlight

Fair connection throughout the game

Organised & Completed :pimp:


Arent you like supposed to put the scores down as well or something? Lol

You dont have to, people have just been doing it for bragging rights/common interest really.

Also, I promise I'll do a big update later on this evening (with the prize reveal!).
Image
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2617
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 am
Location: Southampton, UK
PSN ID: Fenrir12
Region: EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Fenrir12 wrote:
jidkid4 wrote:
Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:Mye_bipod_4shor vs voganlight

Fair connection throughout the game

Organised & Completed :pimp:


Arent you like supposed to put the scores down as well or something? Lol

(with the prize reveal!).

Give it up Fen we all know it's a puppy.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby Fenrir12 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:51 pm

I played the one commonly known as Ollyp23.
He defeated me.
2-3.
OT.

When results rhyme it pleases me.
Image
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2617
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 am
Location: Southampton, UK
PSN ID: Fenrir12
Region: EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby coolcole93 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Fenrir12 wrote:I played the one commonly known as Ollyp23.
He defeated me.
2-3.
OT.

When results rhyme it pleases me.


Three doesn't rhyme with three, unfortunate-ly

:|
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby Fenrir12 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:00 pm

coolcole93 wrote:
Fenrir12 wrote:I played the one commonly known as Ollyp23.
He defeated me.
2-3.
OT.

When results rhyme it pleases me.


Three doesn't rhyme with three, unfortunate-ly

:|

Cross me again and I will delete you permanently.
8-)
Image
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2617
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 am
Location: Southampton, UK
PSN ID: Fenrir12
Region: EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby el-trickser on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Fenrir12 wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:
Fenrir12 wrote:I played the one commonly known as Ollyp23.
He defeated me.
2-3.
OT.

When results rhyme it pleases me.


Three doesn't rhyme with three, unfortunate-ly

:|

Cross me again and I will delete you permanently.
8-)

lol do it :lol:
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Its a two pronged attack. The other prong was late.
el-trickser
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2173
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:16 am
Location: Germania
PSN ID: el-trickser
Steam ID: el-trickser
Region: EU&US

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby aiden91 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:06 pm

el-trickser wrote:
Fenrir12 wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:
Three doesn't rhyme with three, unfortunate-ly

:|

Cross me again and I will delete you permanently.
8-)

lol do it :lol:


it was a joke.....he was rhyming :P
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8672
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby coolcole93 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:31 pm

aiden91 wrote:it was a joke.....he was rhyming :P


Oh God no. I think..I think that's one of the most facepalm-able posts I've ever seen on this forum. Even by your standards.
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby Fenrir12 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:33 pm

coolcole93 wrote:Oh God no. I think..I think that's one of the most facepalm-able posts I've ever seen on this forum. Even by your standards.

However. This is the on-topic thread, and all off-topic posts will be moved to the other thread after -this- one :)
(You should check out the prize in the other thread Cole)
Image
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2617
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 am
Location: Southampton, UK
PSN ID: Fenrir12
Region: EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 pm

jidkid4 wrote:
Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:Mye_bipod_4shor vs voganlight

Fair connection throughout the game

Organised & Completed :pimp:


Arent you like supposed to put the scores down as well or something? Lol



i could but its only gonna make me look arrogant :|
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 pm

SHOGUN-CAL 3 - 4 Kuxir97
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby jidkid4 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:17 pm

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:SHOGUN-CAL 3 - 4 Kuxir97


I dont see this as bragging or being arrogant...

It'd be arrogant if you won and made a big deal about it, or lost and made pointless excuses.
Image
Thanks to el-trickser!
jidkid4
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:17 pm
Location: Texas
PSN ID: jidkid4, jidkid44
Region: US,EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby paschy90 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:08 pm

sign me up..
paschy90
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:44 pm
PSN ID: paschy90
Region: Not Specified

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:27 am

jidkid4 wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:SHOGUN-CAL 3 - 4 Kuxir97


I dont see this as bragging or being arrogant...

It'd be arrogant if you won and made a big deal about it, or lost and made pointless excuses.

Whaa? I'm just posting a result.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:02 am

jidkid4 wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:SHOGUN-CAL 3 - 4 Kuxir97


I dont see this as bragging or being arrogant...

It'd be arrogant if you won and made a big deal about it, or lost and made pointless excuses.



why do u want to know the results of my games so badly lool.
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: Bionix I - Qualifying

Postby aiden91 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:27 am

fen, what happens if a persons 1 v 1 is high because they cheat?
surely you can't take this to be their 1 v 1 rating, and make them qualify instead? :P
Image
aiden91
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 8672
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am
Region: EU/US

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests