The Shogun's Series: Sign up thread

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby Wrong_Way_Woody on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 am

but can me, my bro, Alonso & vendelta come back in the tourdy? 8-)
protagonist1 wrote:Mr. Woody sir. :mrgreen:

Psyonix-Jerad wrote: It is coming, and when it's here, it will be worth the wait.

Wrong_Way_Woody wrote: Only saddoes quote themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NedNunn?feature=mhee
http://imgur.com/a/S6tMO
Wrong_Way_Woody
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Englands my City
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Steam ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: All Regions

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 am

WrongWayWoody wrote:but can me, my bro, Alonso & vendelta come back in the tourny? 8-)

Yep
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby jidkid4 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:
WrongWayWoody wrote:but can me, my bro, Alonso & vendelta come back in the tourny? 8-)

Yep


He just fixed a post without making a big deal about it.
I respect you brotha :mrgreen:
the mistake was that he put tourdy instead of tourney just incase you didnt see that
Image
Thanks to el-trickser!
jidkid4
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:17 pm
Location: Texas
PSN ID: jidkid4, jidkid44
Region: US,EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:09 am

jidkid4 wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:
WrongWayWoody wrote:but can me, my bro, Alonso & vendelta come back in the tourny? 8-)

Yep


He just fixed a post without making a big deal about it.
I respect you brother. :mrgreen:
the mistake was that he put tourdy instead of tourney just incase you didnt see that

Fixed :cheesygrin:
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:30 am

Guys, i won't be on for the next few days (forum or ps3) I've just received some bad news. Ryan culd you do whatever you need for the intro and I'll see you in a few days/weeks.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Ok, not as bad as expected so im on for next few days. Still abit pissed off though, don't ask why but my holiday is now cancelled. The reason because is a bit of a bigger problem.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby coolcole93 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:26 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Ok, not as bad as expected so im on for next few days. Still abit pissed off though, don't ask why but my holiday is now cancelled. The reason because is a bit of a bigger problem.


Shit sucks :(
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby purelegend on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Im in this time i have time to play it now yay
Image
purelegend
Acrobatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:57 pm
PSN ID: XXITsTR1CKYXX
Region: EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:24 am

Guys I have a predicament. My holiday may be re-scheduled for 1 weeks after I was original planned before it was cancelled. So we can either start on this Monday (early) and have a one week break when I'm on holiday. Or when I get back from the holiday, so roughly about 4 weeks away. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby coolcole93 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:41 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Guys I have a predicament. My holiday may be re-scheduled for 1 weeks after I was original planned before it was cancelled. So we can either start on this Monday (early) and have a one week break when I'm on holiday. Or when I get back from the holiday, so roughly about 4 weeks away. Any suggestions will be appreciated.


I vote when you get back. Over your holiday, if you have any boring moments then arrange SS2.5 to perfection. :D
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 am

coolcole93 wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Guys I have a predicament. My holiday may be re-scheduled for 1 weeks after I was original planned before it was cancelled. So we can either start on this Monday (early) and have a one week break when I'm on holiday. Or when I get back from the holiday, so roughly about 4 weeks away. Any suggestions will be appreciated.


I vote when you get back. Over your holiday, if you have any boring moments then arrange SS2.5 to perfection. :D

Good idea Batman.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

The Shogun's Series

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 pm

So after much deliberation Ive decided what the continues challenge will be. Its time we had a proper challenge, where only the best will win. Ladies and gentleman, it's time that The Shoguns Series returns to it's previous glory and prestige. So here are the entire rules of the Shoguns Series:

Rules and Regulations

Starts: 1st October, needed to be moved back because my hoiday was re-booked.
Finishes: 1st December. Hopefully.
Schedule: In order to win you must pass through 11 challenges, 8 weekly, 2 continuous and a final. Their are 2 rounds. The 1st round you must play five weekly challenges and one continuous, you score points on how well you do compered to everyone else in each challenge. After that the top 8 players with the highest amount of points goes though to round 2. In round 2 their are 3 more weekly challenges and a new continuous challenge. At the end of that the top 2 are through to the final challenge, to decide the winner.

Round 1 challenges:
1st October - 28th October
The Ladder

1st October - 7th October
The attacking challenge.

7th October - 14th October
The aerial challenge

14th October - 21st October
Ping Pong Challenge

21st October - 28th October
Goalkeeper Challenge

Round 2
1st November - 7th November
Aerial Control Challenge

7th November - 17th November
1 v 1 Tournamount

17th November - 24th November
???????????????????????????

The Final
The Clan War
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby fireburner124 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:47 pm

By the looks of it pies tourney is going to start early december. :lol:
fireburner124
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: New Jersey
PSN ID: fireburner124
Steam ID: Fireburner
Region: US/EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:49 pm

fireburner124 wrote:By the looks of it pies tourney is going to start early december. :lol:

I did warn Pie just to start his. It's not that difficult to play a game every month so he can run it over this.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby jidkid4 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:55 pm

so can i join? I already did that other challeng where i had to score against pie's continuous defense. I am proud to say that i scored 3 pts lol. Pie just might be the best time waster in this game above all the other things he is the best in. He literally just kept juggling the ball to himself..... I felt pretty pathetic. Do you think there is a spot availiable for me?
Image
Thanks to el-trickser!
jidkid4
Aerialistic
User avatar
Aerialistic
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:17 pm
Location: Texas
PSN ID: jidkid4, jidkid44
Region: US,EU

Re: Shogun's Series 2.5: Starts on 25th August

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 am

jidkid4 wrote:so can i join? I already did that other challeng where i had to score against pie's continuous defense. I am proud to say that i scored 3 pts lol. Pie just might be the best time waster in this game above all the other things he is the best in. He literally just kept juggling the ball to himself..... I felt pretty pathetic. Do you think there is a spot availiable for me?

That result probably won't stand, since Pie's "quitting" I do need a US volunter.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: Sign up thread

Postby Mye_bipod_4shor on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 am

i could volunteer for EU or US sho

and i forgot what clan war is lool
Image
SARPBC 2 - Rocket League Humour
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:It's still pretty low. I find myself sad when I get a new item and it's a piece of sheet.
Mye_bipod_4shor
Viceroy of Code Geass
User avatar
Viceroy of Code Geass
 
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
PSN ID: mye_bipod_4shor
Steam ID: Mye_bipod_4shor
Region: EU & US

Re: The Shogun's Series: Sign up thread

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:15 am

Mye_bipod_4shor wrote:i could volunteer for EU or US sho

and i forgot what clan war is lool

I only need a US. But thanks for the offer.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: Sign up thread

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:42 am

Guys I need a fovour. Can someone find a website where I can get a digital clock counting down to a date/time that I can set?
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: Sign up thread

Postby Ryan094 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:43 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:Guys I need a fovour. Can someone find a website where I can get a digital clock counting down to a date/time that I can set?

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcount.html
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests