The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby ollyp23 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:45 pm

coolcole93 wrote:Jeal FTW!

I am going to shoot your avatar soon
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby coolcole93 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:49 pm

ollyp23 wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:Jeal FTW!

I am going to shoot your avatar soon


Just...keep....staaaaaring.
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:23 pm

trinido16673 wrote:
NNunn wrote:
Blackeagle_nl wrote:NUUUUUUUUU,

i only got 12 points :cry:


12 still good :) and shogun is a good keeper too :D


no he isnt :P i scored 6 goals on him :D

u cant brag.. u lagged like hell
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby NNunn on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:37 pm

lag = sucsses omg :shock:
fighting on the internet is like the special olympics. even if you win, ur still a retard in the end
i fail too much too be happy
Image
NNunn
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:39 am
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: Not Specified

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby Voganlight on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:47 pm

u cant brag.. u lagged like hell


But................... Is that my fault or yours? :P
LMWYBC1996 wrote:Unhearted on LBP, Motherfuker!

LMWYBC1996 wrote:I have recently found a much more popular Forum, which I can relate to.... -> And if you want to know what Forum I found more interesting, search 'CoDz Forum' on Google.
Voganlight
Assault-Craft
User avatar
Assault-Craft
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:19 am
PSN ID: voganlight
Steam ID: Vogan
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby Eriquo on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:53 pm

eh shogun has had an excuse for every misfortune so far :shock:
Image
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 6736
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Eriquo wrote:eh shogun has had an excuse for every misfortune so far :shock:

no. no complains about ur 15 points or anyone elses.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby Ryan094 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Bring on the next challenge! I want to redeem myself! :twisted:
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby Voganlight on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Ryan094 wrote:Bring on the next challenge! I want to redeem myself! :twisted:

ok here it comes.. Update Voganlights score on the leaderboard and you get 1E-12 points :cheesygrin:
LMWYBC1996 wrote:Unhearted on LBP, Motherfuker!

LMWYBC1996 wrote:I have recently found a much more popular Forum, which I can relate to.... -> And if you want to know what Forum I found more interesting, search 'CoDz Forum' on Google.
Voganlight
Assault-Craft
User avatar
Assault-Craft
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:19 am
PSN ID: voganlight
Steam ID: Vogan
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby NNunn on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:06 pm

trinido16673 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:Bring on the next challenge! I want to redeem myself! :twisted:

ok here it comes.. Update Voganlights score on the leaderboard and you get 1E-12 points :cheesygrin:


update mine too i want to be 1st :D :twisted:
fighting on the internet is like the special olympics. even if you win, ur still a retard in the end
i fail too much too be happy
Image
NNunn
Rocket-Powered
User avatar
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:39 am
PSN ID: Wrong_Way_Woody
Region: Not Specified

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:25 pm

NNunn wrote:
trinido16673 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:Bring on the next challenge! I want to redeem myself! :twisted:

ok here it comes.. Update Voganlights score on the leaderboard and you get 1E-12 points :cheesygrin:


update mine too i want to be 1st :D :twisted:

ryan dont do anything... cole and mario need to play tomorrow
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby coolcole93 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:26 pm

Can do.
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby Jeal79 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:24 am

So...

Its Monday now. Did those games get played? Are we onto the next round now?
Image
Jeal79
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:29 am
Location: Sunderland, UK
PSN ID: Jeal79
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 am

Jeal79 wrote:So...

Its Monday now. Did those games get played? Are we onto the next round now?

about to sort that out
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby Ryan094 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:38 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:
Jeal79 wrote:So...

Its Monday now. Did those games get played? Are we onto the next round now?

about to sort that out

SWEEET!!

Yeah, can you tell me the amount of poitns everyone got so I can update the leaderboards? :D
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
User avatar
Captain Sparkle
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: England
PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee
Region: EU

Re: The Shogun's Series: The attacking challenge

Postby coolcole93 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:39 am

Ryan094 wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:
Jeal79 wrote:So...

Its Monday now. Did those games get played? Are we onto the next round now?

about to sort that out

SWEEET!!

Yeah, can you tell me the amount of poitns everyone got so I can update the leaderboards? :D


I got 15, that's all that matters.
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Previous

Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests