Top Ranked Tournament

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: Top Twenty Tournament

Postby Blackeagle_nl on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:32 pm

mais woodicide, tu as une capote?
parce que tu as de belles rondeurs.
Blackeagle_nl
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: Blackeagle_nl
Region: EU

Postby aiden91 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:32 pm

woodicide wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:
woodicide wrote:but if they cheat to take part truly hight ranked player will burst them :D

But then that's unfair on the people that aren't in the top 20 but want to take part in the tournament but can't because they didn't cheat. :|

peaple how will take part will be twenty first peaple ranked who want and i don t think this kind of peaple will take part simply because they don t have (without cheat) the level
and don t forget there is something lile a month befor qualification end also rank will be able to uncrediblely moove

people who want to take part out out of the top 20 can do so, but he expects those who have cheated not to want to play as it will show that they have cheated and that they are not good!
there is a month to go so there is still a chance to improve your rating!
aiden91
???????????
???????????

Region: EU/US

Postby Blackeagle_nl on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Ryan094 wrote:
woodicide wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:But then that's unfair on the people that aren't in the top 20 but want to take part in the tournament but can't because they didn't cheat. :|

peaple how will take part will be twenty first peaple ranked who want and i don t think this kind of peaple will take part simply because they don t have (without cheat) the level
and don t forget there is something lile a month befor qualification end also rank will be able to uncrediblely moove

Sorry but I didn't understand a word of that. I know you're French and you're using a translator (I assume) so I wouldn't expect it to be good.

What you should do is just speak French and have someone like Blackeagle translate it for us. :D

he says that he doens't like your avatar,
and that you deserve a big facepalm..
Blackeagle_nl
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby Eriquo on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:38 pm

man whats with you guys and your french hatred.

hmm but Quebec DOES want to separate from Canada....

hmmm :evil:
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
???????????

PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Postby woodicide on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm

it s only because i don t use a tranlator it can be ununderstandable... and maybe because i m tired too
i m sorry i m still learning english also sometimes i can say things waht don t mean anything :cry:
your trnslation is true aidden thanks to you
woodicide
Acrobatic

PSN ID: woodicide

Postby Blackeagle_nl on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:42 pm

woodicide wrote:it s only because i don t use a tranlator it can be ununderstandable... and maybe because i m tired too
i m sorry i m still learning english also sometimes i can say things waht don t mean anything :cry:
your trnslation is true aidden thanks to you

w00t, a frechman who's learning english and is feelling sorry that he still sucks in speaking it! :shock:
i can't believe it :shock:
the world is changing!!
Blackeagle_nl
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby Fenrir12 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:43 pm

aiden91 wrote:
woodicide wrote:peaple how will take part will be twenty first peaple ranked who want and i don t think this kind of peaple will take part simply because they don t have (without cheat) the level

people who want to take part out out of the top 20 can do so, but he expects those who have cheated not to want to play as it will show that they have cheated and that they are not good!

Thats ironically the most clearly written thing I've ever seen from Aiden ;)
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: Fenrir12

Postby woodicide on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Blackeagle_nl wrote:w00t, a frechman who's learning english and is feelling sorry that he still sucks in speaking it! :shock:
the world is changing!!

i m learning spanish and latin too... this kind of problem other speak learning was french befor but now it s an english problem : befor it was the french what was talk in all europe that's why french didn't learn other laguage as full as now.... but now it s the same thing for english peaple who don't learn other languages because they can go everywhere they will be able to be understable with their english
woodicide
Acrobatic

Postby Blackeagle_nl on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:12 pm

woodicide wrote:
Blackeagle_nl wrote:w00t, a frechman who's learning english and is feelling sorry that he still sucks in speaking it! :shock:
the world is changing!!

i m learning spanish and latin too... this kind of problem other speak learning was french befor but now it s an english problem : befor it was the french what was talk in all europe that's why french didn't learn other laguage as full as now.... but now it s the same thing for english peaple who don't learn other languages because they can go everywhere they will be able to be understable with their english

dunno about that..
germand and spanish have always been always important in europe too, not onlly french..
ah well, i'm glad i can make myself understandable in france in a few years with my english :)
i think chinese will become more and more a world language, maybe even more important than english one day, because the chinese are over-populated ;)
Blackeagle_nl
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby Fysho on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:07 am

Blackeagle_nl wrote:
woodicide wrote:
the world is changing!!

dunno about that..
germand and spanish have always been always important in europe too, not onlly french..
ah well, i'm glad i can make myself understandable in france in a few years with my english :)
i think chinese will become more and more a world language, maybe even more important than english one day, because the chinese are over-populated ;)

Nah, don't worry. I've got an emergency nuke in the cellar.
Fysho

PSN ID: Fyshokid

Postby aiden91 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:48 am

Fenrir12 wrote:
aiden91 wrote:
woodicide wrote:peaple how will take part will be twenty first peaple ranked who want and i don t think this kind of peaple will take part simply because they don t have (without cheat) the level

Thats ironically the most clearly written thing I've ever seen from Aiden ;)

thanks :) i didn't even try, it was pretty clear anyway from a guy whos only learning english :)
aiden91
???????????
???????????

Postby sfex3best on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:06 am

hmmmm can i join?
sfex3best
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: sfex3champion

Postby woodicide on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:52 am

sfex3best wrote:hmmmm can i join?

you have heavy chance to be qualificated
woodicide
Acrobatic

Postby Blackeagle_nl on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:56 am

ah, can i join too btw?
i'm #3 at 4v4 ;)
Blackeagle_nl
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

Postby woodicide on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:06 am

Blackeagle_nl wrote:ah, can i join too btw?
i'm #3 at 4v4 ;)

sorry i said it to sfex nly because i know he 's a truly good player ranked in the top ten

but you...i don t know you at all
woodicide
Acrobatic

Postby Ryan094 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:10 am

woodicide wrote:
Blackeagle_nl wrote:ah, can i join too btw?
i'm #3 at 4v4 ;)

sorry i said it to sfex nly because i know he 's a truly good player ranked in the top ten

but you...i don t know you at all

If sfex is a good player then surely I am.
Personally the whole top 20 rule is stupid. :lol:
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
Captain Sparkle

PSN ID: Ryan0947
Steam ID: Doomsee

Postby woodicide on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:20 am

what i said about sfex is totally subjective

and top twenty is just the name of the turnament in fact we just want best 1vs1 players ever been (and probably no 20 players too)
if you are so good you won t have any problemeto go in the top
woodicide
Acrobatic

Postby Ryan094 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 am

woodicide wrote:what i said about sfex is totally subjective

and top twenty is just the name of the turnament in fact we just want best 1vs1 players ever been (and probably no 20 players too)

Well yeah we would have problems because of disconnections and other issues gamespy can record it as a lost. :(
I have tried to get to the top 10 in 1v1. I've been 1st before but everytime I get to around 15 I randomly lose around 250 points for no reason.
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
Captain Sparkle

Postby aiden91 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 am

Ryan094 wrote:

Well yeah we would have problems because of disconnections and other issues gamespy can record it as a lost. :(
I have tried to get to the top 10 in 1v1. I've been 1st before but everytime I get to around 15 I randomly lose around 250 points for no reason.

excuses :lol:
who cares about it, there cant be yellow names given if hes not letting everyone play :)
aiden91
???????????
???????????

Postby Ryan094 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:06 am

aiden91 wrote:
Ryan094 wrote:

excuses :lol:
who cares about it, there cant be yellow names given if hes not letting everyone play :)

Do you honestly think this is about yellow names?

This is about people who want to take part in tournament but don't get to because they were too unfortunate that they didnt cheat or get glitched into falling down the ranks.

Besides, I have a yellow name so why should I care? Because I care about other people. That may be something you don't understand. :P
Ryan094
Captain Sparkle
Captain Sparkle

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Challenges