Greatest Hits conquer Duality II (EU 2v2)

Discuss any and all tournaments and challenges here!

Re: Greatest Hits conquer Duality II (EU 2v2)

Postby perstrame on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:57 am

Fenrir12 wrote:Everyone is shouting at el-trickser to "shut up and move on", but he HAS accepted defeat and without a fuss aswell, he's trying to raise a legitimate point about future tournaments, which is fair enough and I'm listening. If people would stop flaming him then any one of his explanations would've done.

Thanks again to Kiss My Spirit for being good sportsmen.

Think Oneil asked this, no idea when the next tournament will be sorry. I'll wait for the demand to get high enough, and wait for Shogun to finish his tournament aswell :)


*+1 for tournament demand*
Image

Fail lightning is fail.
perstrame
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2216
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Herts, England
PSN ID: perstrame
Region: EU

Re: Greatest Hits conquer Duality II (EU 2v2)

Postby el-trickser on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:42 pm

thanks fenrir at least one person understood me
maybe you should put it into the rules if mics are allowed in the next tourney
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Its a two pronged attack. The other prong was late.
el-trickser
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:16 am
Location: Germania
PSN ID: el-trickser
Steam ID: el-trickser
Region: EU&US

Re: Greatest Hits conquer Duality II (EU 2v2)

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:20 pm

gdgd fenrir... my tourny will hopefully only take 10 weeks. (i do empathise hopefully) i would love to take part in duality III and ill try to get mine over quickly and smoothly... wouldnt mind if people like you joined since we only have a few big guns.
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Greatest Hits conquer Duality II (EU 2v2)

Postby Fenrir12 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 am

SHOGUN-CAL wrote: wouldnt mind if people like you joined since we only have a few big guns.

Hahaha, you haven't played me have you :P
Image
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2617
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 am
Location: Southampton, UK
PSN ID: Fenrir12
Region: EU

Re: Greatest Hits conquer Duality II (EU 2v2)

Postby SHOGUN-CAL on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:48 am

Fenrir12 wrote:
SHOGUN-CAL wrote: wouldnt mind if people like you joined since we only have a few big guns.

Hahaha, you haven't played me have you :P

it wouldn't really matter to me since I cant play in most of the challenges...... and no i haven't played you but I am very good at pulling of upsets 8-)
Image
coolcole93 wrote:Shogun I want your babies in my mouth.
SHOGUN-CAL
Head of Morridoom
User avatar
Head of Morridoom
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
PSN ID: SHOGUN-CAL
Steam ID: Mega Shogun V2
Region: EU

Re: Greatest Hits conquer Duality II (EU 2v2)

Postby Fenrir12 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:58 am

Yeah, I meant that I am shockingly bad lol. But I might take part in an event in it that suits me, I'll have a look a bit later on.
Image
RIP Cattle Bars: 169 Wins, 40 Losses. Top 5 in EU for a very long time.
Fenrir12
Exceptionally Loquacious
User avatar
Exceptionally Loquacious
 
Posts: 2617
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 am
Location: Southampton, UK
PSN ID: Fenrir12
Region: EU

Re: Greatest Hits conquer Duality II (EU 2v2)

Postby coolcole93 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:28 am

Fenrir12 wrote:Yeah, I meant that I am shockingly bad lol. But I might take part in an event in it that suits me, I'll have a look a bit later on.


Yeah, you totally are.







:|




















Fenro ftw :mrgreen:
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Previous

Return to Tournaments and Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest