Casual Christmas Wish

Post your suggestions for improving the game!

Casual Christmas Wish

Postby MrBlister on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:05 am

Any chance of bringing Snowy Day or Dropshot back to casual play?
MrBlister
Supersonic

Steam ID: Mr.Blister
Region: US

Re: Casual Christmas Wish

Postby NoOne-NBA on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 am

MrBlister wrote:Any chance of bringing Snowy Day or Dropshot back to casual play?

My suggestion, from the day they made all of the queues ranked at the same time, was for them to have seasons for each sport.

More specifically, I've suggested they keep the split MMR (because that has improved the matchmaking for these queues immensely), but rotate which modes are Ranked and Casual, by giving each mode its own "season".
For obvious reasons, the Winter season would be a perfect one to have Snow Day be the only Ranked sports queue.
Spring could have Hoops (to coincide with March Madness), Summer could have DropShot, and Fall could have Rumble.

Having a season for each sport would pave the way for tailored rewards, specific to each given sport.
Those specific rewards, coupled with only having one extra queue to concentrate on at any given time, would likely increase participation for whatever sport was in season.
NoOne-NBA

Steam ID: NoOne-NBA-
Region: US-West

Re: Casual Christmas Wish

Postby AlexCuse44 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:43 pm

I really don't see the problem with it being a rank playlist. If you want to play it casually just turn ranks off in settings.
[how about yes]
AlexCuse44
Aerialistic
Aerialistic

Steam ID: AlexCuse44
Region: US East

Return to Suggestions