progamerRO

Any and all discussion relating to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars.

progamerRO

Postby Nieza on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 am

So.. Hello. :]
I know naming and flaming belongs in a medieval century, but this guy has managed to piss me off repeatedly on several occassions.
Being called a cheater, people here can propably nod acknowledging to as being one of the better complements. But when he believes you to purposely tamper with your connection in order to be able to beat him and then leaves, just to bomb you with a mix of poo and half-assed english, admit he’s getting annoying.

You most likely met him, maybe even had a good game or two with him. But am i the only one being scolded for having a yellow connection with this "Progamer"? Or the actual issue: Beating him?

Thanks for reading. Sorry if it appears an attack on him...but i got 2 more messages while typing this.. Didn’t feel like stopping.

"u are just a nothing big joke not fair player you lose enough in reallive cannot lose in game use cheat noob shame u chance live good luck u need it stop cheat now ignore the amateur cheat i no time for u loser just a piece of s.. gooo runn it"
As replied to "Do you even understand half of what i’m saying?" He could’ve just translated NO. :|
Last edited by Nieza on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 & 2
Nieza
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: Nieza
Steam ID: Nieza
Region: EU

Re: progamerRO

Postby dappydooda on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:24 am

Nieza wrote:So.. Hello. :]
I know naming and flaming belongs in a medieval century, but this guy has managed to piss me off repeatedly on several occassions.
Being called a cheater, people here can propably nod acknowledging to as being one of the better complements. But when he believes you to purposely tamper with your connection in order to be able to beat him and then leaves, just to bomb you with a mix of poo and half-assed english, admit he’s getting annoying.

You most likely met him, maybe even had a good game or two with him. But am i the only one being scolded for having a yellow connection with this "Progamer"? Or the actual issue: Beating him?

Thanks for reading. Sorry if it appears an attack on him...but i got 2 more messages while typing this.. Didn’t feel like stopping.

Pretty sure he is german so excuses are just in his nature.
Half tree
SHOGUN-CAL wrote:All hail Dappy
dappydooda
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: dappydooda
Region: Both

Postby Nieza on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 am

dappydooda wrote:
Nieza wrote:So.. Hello. :]

See that’s very possible! Thank you for your insight, Dooda! :D
1 & 2
Nieza
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Postby ihearvoices- on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Hmm. I got the almost same treatment about a month ago. All about how i'm a loser and a cheater among many other things, all in really bad english. Funny thing i wasn't even the host in that game, hes own teammate was. Tried to reason with him, got same shit no results.
Nieza wrote:Bottom line: Unranked is a playground. In a kindergarden. Make the other kids cry and enjoy yourself.
ihearvoices-
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: ihearvoices-

Postby Szirokko on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:55 am

dappydooda wrote:
Nieza wrote:just to bomb you with a mix of poo and half-assed english, admit he’s getting annoying.

Ve Djermans no our Englisch, so pleaze...
Szirokko
Acrobatic

PSN ID: Szirokko

Postby aiden91 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Just ignore them, Haters are in every game.

Just keep playing, and enjoy what you do.

and make another montage. 8-)
aiden91
???????????
???????????

Region: EU/US

Postby Nieza on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:46 am

Myea, i guess they are...just bothers me how he’s certain to be better than me, yet refuses to let me beat him. :(
Sour ass, i guess. And it’ll take forever to finish another montage, when people rage quit like it was going out of style. :lol:
1 & 2
Nieza
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Postby Zied11 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:58 am

I played with him, unranked 2vs2 I think, we were in the same team and I noticed nothing.. Well maybe because there weren't any confrontations between us :frown:

But I played with you long time ago Nieza! u r a looser u cheat evry game ..

jk :mrgreen:
From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.

Socrates
Zied11
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: zied11-kyle09
Steam ID: Sonniix

Postby nugu on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:22 pm

No waste time.

You're not a cheater, but yes a good player as I've seen in some time. :D
nugu
Supersonic

PSN ID: nugu
Region: Spain

Postby FL_Y_IN_H_I_G_H on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:34 pm

I played quite a few games with/against him, he never called me a cheater and i think that i won the majority of games
FL_Y_IN_H_I_G_H
Acrobatic

PSN ID: FL_Y_IN_H_I_G_H

Postby BjOeRnInAtOr on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:19 pm

He even called me a cheater when i beat him on 4bar, so yeah.
BjOeRnInAtOr
Acrobatic

PSN ID: BjOeRnInAtOr

Postby hogso on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:58 pm

I recognise the name, so i've probably played him a bunch of times in unranked can't recall ever having any issues with him, pretty average player as I recall
hogso
Acrobatic

PSN ID: hogso

Return to General Discussion