Lost Save Data

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Lost Save Data

Postby BellyBlack on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:41 pm

From time to people have been losing vital files. May it be due to the formatting of your computer, or even because you accidentally deleted the files, getting them back is hectic. For a very long time it was thought that perhaps once a file is deleted then it can not be recovered ever, but then came along the recycle bin in your computers. However, are pictures deleted from the recycle bin gone forever? The simple answer is, no. You can still recover the, through certain software. These are called Data Recovery Software, and people can easily access them after they search them on the internet. That is precisely where a Free Data Recovery software comes into play, it's easy to use and access to, and a lot of people can use it without having to pay for it.
Now you can use this program to recover files with Data Recovery on PC just by yourself. :cheesygrin:
BellyBlack
Supersonic

PSN ID: BellyBlack
Steam ID: BellyBlack

Postby BellyBlack on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:43 pm

From time to people have been losing vital files. May it be due to the formatting of your computer, or even because you accidentally deleted the files, getting them back is hectic. For a very long time it was thought that perhaps once a file is deleted then it can not be recovered ever, but then came along the recycle bin in your computers. However, are pictures deleted from the recycle bin gone forever? The simple answer is, no. You can still recover the, through certain software. These are called Data Recovery Software, and people can easily access them after they search them on the internet. That is precisely where a Free Data Recovery software comes into play, it's easy to use and access to, and a lot of people can use it without having to pay for it.
Now you can use this program to recover files with Data Recovery on PC just by yourself. :cheesygrin:
BellyBlack
Supersonic

PSN ID: BellyBlack
Steam ID: BellyBlack

Postby k0valski on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:52 pm

Starting to feel like this keeps happening to me. I logged in today and played a couple games. I realized that I was sent back to level 45 when I should be level 46. This is the third time this has happened to me. I have proof that I was level 46 and 3 bars of experience in.
https://forge.gg/k0valski
Please help me. This is soooo annoying!!! >.<
k0valski
Supersonic

Steam ID: xk0valskix
Region: US

Postby Soloroma2 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:39 am

When i close the game the progress are canceled.Pls help
Soloroma2
Supersonic

PSN ID: [email protected]

Postby readimarco on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:22 am

I'm losing my saved data too, I tried to look for the save game location (which ISN'T in My Documents, but in the steamapps folder) and found that Rocket League creates a new folder hierarchy each time I start the game. How do I fix this?
readimarco
Supersonic

Postby Axxy_18 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:09 am

Which one is the 2nd-to-latest Save Files ?
Axxy_18
Supersonic

Steam ID: Axxy_18

Postby Opovidach on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:12 am

Hello
I have already addressed this problem here - but did not help ...
Well thought - happens
Perhaps indeed a rare situation - after almost 200 hours as game statistics simply disappeared without reason! Item is not lost as the rank, but the played games and customization gone ... I continued to play and now after 70 hours shit happens again! WTF? Statistics, setting cars, game settings
Are you serious? Nobody had a similar? No one knows how to fix it?
Third time I did not expect so already 4-5 months I have expert rank with played 5 matches.
I bought a gamepad and cant play ... I do not want that all is lost again. Unless someone does help?
Opovidach
Supersonic

Steam ID: Opovidach
Region: EU

Postby OliverBJ2003 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:04 am

This is happening to me right now, but on ps4 What do i do!!
OliverBJ2003
Supersonic

PSN ID: OliverBJ2003
Region: Eu

Postby KillZwitch38 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello everyone. This just happened to me yesterday night. I went from a level 40 down to a level 19. Dont know why. Tried reseting game.. and nothing fixes. Lost all game adds.. does anyone know how i can fix this im on XBOX ONE. thanks for any help.
KillZwitch38
Supersonic

GamerTag: KiLLzWitCh38

Postby jwesto0417 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:31 pm

hi i had a problem on ps4. on 26th-27th march 2017 I traded my saffron pulsus certified sniper and black ara certified acrobat for 14 keys. I reenter about 10 am and 10 pm the same day but i only noticed at 10pm my keys were missing. My PSN is jwesto0417 i messaged this on a different post on this website got no responce. So i wonder if i can be abled to salvage my data or not
jwesto0417
Supersonic

PSN ID: jwesto0417

Postby sm48526 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:20 am

My name is Shane morgan my level was 27 and now it gone down to 13 I try resetting the console and it not working can you help me get back my level 27 level my number is 07738387094 thanks you Shane my PSn user is ShaneDude52
sm48526
Supersonic

PSN ID: ShaneDude52
Steam ID: sm48526

Postby Trailwind on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:30 pm

Whenever I get in the game my rank resets to lvl26. I also lose my car customization so whenever I get in the game I have to customize my car again. My stats also reset which is really annoying. And whenever I get into the game for some reason all of my items that I have collected since it has started reseting just comes up. I have been playing enough to be about lvl40 but since the game keeps on reseting I can't get to it. Can the game developers pls tell me how to fix this or do an update to get rid of this problem or can someone pls tell me what to do. My account is on steam. Thx
Last edited by Trailwind on Sun May 07, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trailwind
Supersonic

PSN ID: Trailwind
Steam ID: xxtrailwindxx

Postby 360Noahscope on Tue May 02, 2017 6:14 pm

I'm pretty sure this thread is basically dead, but I have yet to see my problem in the comments so here goes. I tried the fix method that was originally posted, so i re-enable cloud sync (then wait a few seconds with nothing happening), then start up Rocket League again. However no crash report appears. Do I just continue with the process? Did I do something wrong? (I did play a bit last night with a friend while it was bugged, but only like 3-5 games or so and that's it) Help is appreciated! (Sorry if I'm dumb, but I'm not a tech-y person). Thanks! :cheesygrin:
360Noahscope
Supersonic

Steam ID: 360Noahscope

Postby SpiKee49 on Tue May 09, 2017 10:24 am

So, let me explain you
I was in game lobby trading with one guy
But he canceled the trade
After i hit on OK in message "Trade has been canceled"
Another window pop-up
Saying something with Sync ERROR or so
I dont remember how it was ther shown
Btw, it all hapened 8th of May 2017, I lost crimson roulettes and 3 keys, and I was using pc.
Any help?
SpiKee49
Supersonic

Steam ID: spikee49
Region: EU

Postby Neydzz on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:58 pm

I did everything on the list and everything seems to work up until when the cloud sync error window should pop up, which it didn't. Moving my latest saves also brought me from lvl 66 to 75 and I still don't have my stats back.
Neydzz
Supersonic

Steam ID: Neydzz

Postby NoHesitation on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Hey just lost my data for some reason, had to re-accept the terms and service. I was logged into another computer around 4ish and logged off steam there and went home. When i got home i turned my computer on and bam.. lost my stats and presets... i dont think i lost anything in my inventory but my settings, stats and presets are gone. Should I wait to play or do anything or should I go back to the other computer i was logged into and grab the file from that machine and move it to a USB drive and put it on my home PC?
NoHesitation
Supersonic

Steam ID: No Hesitation

Postby j3ff426 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:17 pm

So here's the story, I started rocket league and went to the garage. After a while, I said to myself, hey, why are some of my items gone? A couple of the items i had before were just gone.

Here are the items I lost, Including:
Dominus Gt
Dark Matter
Dominus Gt: Unmasked

If You Could PLEASE return these items to my inventory Psyonix, That would be Great.

PLEASE NOTE
I was not scammed, nor did I trade any of the items
The items were just Gone
This is not a request to reverse a trade

My guess is that it is a technical glitch with the removing of the champions series crates.
j3ff426
Supersonic

Steam ID: Skyward420

Postby Purely on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:29 am

I logged in last night to play with some friends and I noticed that a had default car equipped. I checked my inventory and everything was gone and the only thing I have left is season 3 prospect wheels. My level didn't reset I just lost all of my items and keys. I'm on PlayStation. Please help.
Purely
Supersonic

PSN ID: DaBigOne69

Postby AlanBartlett on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:09 am

If you just want a good undelete program with a small disk footprint (and no financial cost), then Pandora Recovery https://www.pandorarecovery.com/undelete-files.html is what you're looking for... the interface is the very model of restrained style and efficiency.
AlanBartlett
Supersonic

PSN ID: spookynooky789
Steam ID: spookynooky
GamerTag: spook
Region: NY

Postby RaimonFax on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:01 pm

After the autumm uptade i entered the Game and thermite wheel trails of the 4 season dissappeared and it was bronze trail , silver trail and gold trail pls help me
RaimonFax
Supersonic

GamerTag: RaimonFax
Region: España

PreviousNext

Return to Help and Support