SARPBC Trophy Patch Now Available

Official announcements and news relating to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars.

Re: SARPBC Trophy Patch Now Available

Postby dFuRdOe on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:20 pm

Sophrosync wrote:This is still borked for me apparently. :(

I got to 505 goals scored a bit ago, and Striker did not pop. So I thought that perhaps it just needed another match to register. Played another round and got to 510 goals but still nothing.

All of these goals were scored in private matches on a fresh save file post-update. I'll send a PM with my save data to Jerad after posting this. Sure hope something can be done as that's a lot of goals to have to redo otherwise.

Sounds to me like your criteria doesn't match up with the requirements.

Psyonix-DunhamSmash wrote:Striker
Score 500 goals in your Online Ranked career

To my recollection, Online Ranked cannot be private matches.

Also...
Psyonix-DunhamSmash wrote:The bad news is that any progress you may have made towards that Trophy since our last update until now does not count and you'll have to start over.

So, unless you've scored 500 goals in Online Ranked matches within only the past 4 days (since this update), you would not receive this trophy. If you did score 500 Online Ranked goals within the past 4 days, PROPS! To me, that rate of scoring seems unimaginable.

Hope this helps.

P.S. - maybe someone should verify my statements... devs?
dFuRdOe
Acrobatic

PSN ID: dFuRdOe
Region: US
Switch Friend Code: 0

Postby dappydooda on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Sophrosync wrote:This is still borked for me apparently. :(

I got to 505 goals scored a bit ago, and Striker did not pop. So I thought that perhaps it just needed another match to register. Played another round and got to 510 goals but still nothing.

All of these goals were scored in private matches on a fresh save file post-update. I'll send a PM with my save data to Jerad after posting this. Sure hope something can be done as that's a lot of goals to have to redo otherwise.

Pretty sure private won't count since the trophy originally said "ranked matches" and you couldn't do ranked private matches.
Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Without being promisey or vague

Psyonix-Jerad wrote:Drop kick whatever you want.

SHOGUN-CAL wrote:All hail Dappy
dappydooda
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: Markydooda
Steam ID: Don't look, too sexy
Region: Both

Postby Psyonix-Jerad on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:12 pm

Correct. The wording is now online matches, and while private matches are "online", they will not count towards your trophy.

The intent of the trophy is to reward you for playing with others, not for farming the trophy with your friend.
Got balls?
Psyonix-Jerad
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

PSN ID: Psyonix-Jerad
Region: US/EU

Postby Sophrosync on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:36 pm

Thanks for the clarification guys; I'd assumed that since ranked matches were done away with the distinction between public and private wouldn't matter.

And Jerad, even if you may not be keen on my trophy practices please know that I really appreciate the effort you've put in toward fixing an issue in a product that is now, what, 7 years old? That's practically unheard of in the gaming community and instills a great deal of respect in me for you and your team. I'm looking forward to seeing how Rocket League turns out soon! :D
Sophrosync
Supersonic

PSN ID: Sophrosync

Previous

Return to Official Messages