That makes no sense, ranking issues

Post any technical issues you experience with the game here.

That makes no sense, ranking issues

Postby Tommykrem on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:54 am

I was playing Battle-Cars ranked online, when a couple of the players I played against left. I got the usual 'All the other players are gone, you win' (paraphrasing) message, but when I checked my rank I had lost more than 100 points on my 1 v 1 rating? Why? Was it counted as a disconnect from my side? If that's the case, why did I get the "You win!" message? And most importantly: Is there any way to fix this?

It can't have been from another match either, because I won all the matches I played.

Anyway, if there's no fix, that's all right. As long as I didn't mess up my Battle-Cars 2 rating along with it ;)
Tommykrem
Acrobatic

PSN ID: Tommykrem
Steam ID: SirToby
Region: EU

Re: That makes no sense, ranking issues

Postby Eriquo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:13 am

Tommykrem wrote: As long as I didn't mess up my Battle-Cars 2 rating along with it ;)

:| :| :| :| :| :|
sarpbcIScrack wrote:i will be adding lube tonight when i get home around 6pm my time.
Eriquo
???????????
???????????

PSN ID: Vascotto8
Region: NA/EU

Postby IdleHacker on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:16 am

It's not supposed to happen like that, but it's Gamespy that would have to fix it, so unfortunately, it will probably never be fixed (which is one of the reasons why they don't plan on using Gamespy for SARPBC2).

Here is how it is supposed to work.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do. - Benjamin Franklin
Integrity has no need of rules. - Albert Camus

Helpful links - Rocket League FAQ - Forum Icon legend
IdleHacker
ARC Beta Tester
ARC Beta Tester

PSN ID: IdleHacker
Steam ID: jeff_carter
Region: US

Postby Tommykrem on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:48 am

IdleHacker wrote:It's not supposed to happen like that, but it's Gamespy that would have to fix it, so unfortunately, it will probably never be fixed (which is one of the reasons why they don't plan on using Gamespy for SARPBC2).

Yeah, I read up on the ranking system a couple of days ago. I'm guessing something went wrong when one of the others disconnected :?
Oh, well.
Tommykrem
Acrobatic

PSN ID: Tommykrem
Steam ID: SirToby
Region: EU

Postby NY11725 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Ranked died years ago when everyone stopped playing Ranked. A lot of the old school players left around that time too. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Ranked was packed, and unranked was dead, and then they just totally swapped, and never went back.
•© NY11725 •©

Ryan094 wrote:I act like a 5 year old

Ryan094 wrote:I have no life... :cheesygrin:

Ryan094 wrote:Oh my god, I'm so incredibly stupid. :lol:
NY11725
Jeutron
Jeutron

PSN ID: NY11725
Region: US

Return to Help