Server Messed Up

Post any technical issues you experience with the game here.

Server Messed Up

Postby JustMeAndMyWife on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:42 am

Hello thought you guys should know theres a problem going on with the servers :cry: as of 10/14/2016 it shows at least 13 rooms created but you can not join any of them since last night.... hope to see them running soon thank you :cheesygrin:




Image
Last edited by JustMeAndMyWife on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JustMeAndMyWife
Supersonic
User avatar
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:38 am
PSN ID: JustMeAndMyWife
Region: Rocket League

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby JustMeAndMyWife on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:14 am

16 rooms and no one can join them :(
JustMeAndMyWife
Supersonic
User avatar
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:38 am
PSN ID: JustMeAndMyWife
Region: Rocket League

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby JustMeAndMyWife on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:18 pm

Still Down :(
JustMeAndMyWife
Supersonic
User avatar
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:38 am
PSN ID: JustMeAndMyWife
Region: Rocket League

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby The_deceased on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:31 pm

I was about to send you and your wife back to the Rocket League forums, but then I saw your avatar and your region!
It is good to see that there is still a lot of interest in SARPBC.

I am also having the same problem. At first there was a bunch of phantom lobbies, but now all of them have disappeared. You can still join private matches, but I hope that the problem gets fixed soon (or now).
Image
Image
Image
The_deceased
Missile-Guided
User avatar
Missile-Guided
 
Posts: 1689
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am
PSN ID: The_deceased
Region: (US-E/EU/ME)

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby pedrovortex on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:39 am

Im still having the same problem. Do you still have it? Or is just me?
pedrovortex
Supersonic
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby Midremit on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:29 am

Yeah there is something wrong with the play online service.
Unable to see any lobby at all when trying to join a match, and obviously 'host match' is now useless.

As Mr. deceased said (may he R.I.P. ) private games are still working.

Hoping for a quick fix :D
Image
Midremit
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:36 pm
PSN ID: midremit
Region: Europe

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby The_deceased on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:32 am

Midremit wrote:Yeah there is something wrong with the play online service.
Unable to see any lobby at all when trying to join a match, and obviously 'host match' is now useless.

As Mr. deceased said (may he R.I.P. ) private games are still working.

Hoping for a quick fix :D


May we rest in peace! It is funny when someone hosts a 4v4 private match and randomers join in through their contacts. It is like a moment of solidarity between the remnant's of the SARP community.
Image
Image
Image
The_deceased
Missile-Guided
User avatar
Missile-Guided
 
Posts: 1689
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am
PSN ID: The_deceased
Region: (US-E/EU/ME)

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby Midremit on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:22 am

The_deceased wrote:
Midremit wrote:Yeah there is something wrong with the play online service.
Unable to see any lobby at all when trying to join a match, and obviously 'host match' is now useless.

As Mr. deceased said (may he R.I.P. ) private games are still working.

Hoping for a quick fix :D


May we rest in peace! It is funny when someone hosts a 4v4 private match and randomers join in through their contacts. It is like a moment of solidarity between the remnant's of the SARP community.


Yes it is! I met some good new players today via friends of friends (of friends?)

Still hope that psyonix doesn't forget about us. A small update on what happened, like last time, would be great.
Image
Midremit
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:36 pm
PSN ID: midremit
Region: Europe

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby JustMeAndMyWife on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:24 am

yea they should refund the new people that just bought the game weeks prior to this mess up its a quick fix all they have to do is reset the servers
JustMeAndMyWife
Supersonic
User avatar
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:38 am
PSN ID: JustMeAndMyWife
Region: Rocket League

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby GregoryGrub on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Should be fixed now! I got Psyonix to respond to me on the Rocket League reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/RocketLeague/c ... ix_sarpbc/
GregoryGrub
Supersonic
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 12:37 pm
PSN ID: GregoryGrub
Region: US

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby Midremit on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:31 am

GregoryGrub wrote:Should be fixed now! I got Psyonix to respond to me on the Rocket League reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/RocketLeague/c ... ix_sarpbc/


Have a rep +1 mate ;)
Image
Midremit
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:36 pm
PSN ID: midremit
Region: Europe

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby skylors on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:39 am

idk why but like 3 weeks ago my ping was 60-80 ping and now its strating with 80 and all the time going up to 150 120 and i realy wan 2 get chalnger and its the last day but i cant play beucusa dat realy need your help (user is Exoticsoul or skylors4 same accont but i am using skylors4 to log onand my profile name is exotic soul) and sry about my englshe
skylors
Supersonic
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:17 pm
Steam ID: skylors4
Region: israel

Re: Server Messed Up

Postby ReadyToRumble on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:56 am

skylors wrote:idk why but like 3 weeks ago my ping was 60-80 ping and now its strating with 80 and all the time going up to 150 120 and i realy wan 2 get chalnger and its the last day but i cant play beucusa dat realy need your help (user is Exoticsoul or skylors4 same accont but i am using skylors4 to log onand my profile name is exotic soul) and sry about my englshe


I have same problem HELP PLEASE
ReadyToRumble
Supersonic
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:27 pm
Steam ID: ReadyToRumble


Return to Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests