PS3 broke, or lagging normal even at minigames?

Post any technical issues you experience with the game here.

PS3 broke, or lagging normal even at minigames?

Postby madddin on Sun May 24, 2015 7:31 am

Hey guys,

I need some help... My old old PS3 just broke down, so I got a new one. Super Slim 500GB, fresh from a store.
Battle Cars (as well as other games) is lagging badly. And not even only at playing online, but when there are many obejcts near to me. For excample when I play the minigame "8-Ball" with many balls near to me, the fps falls down to 1, until I get away from the objects. And that does also appear right after the start, so I think overheating can't be the reason. Online playing is kind of hell with more than 4 players...
Does anyone else have this problem or knows how to deal with it? Or does anyone have a Super Slim PS3 without lagging?
I hope its my PS3 and I can get a new one, and not a "normal" problem.. On the old one I never had any issues. Battle Cars isn't so much fun right now how it used to be... :(

Best reguarts from germany and thanks very very much!

madddin
madddin
Supersonic

Re: PS3 broke, or lagging normal even at minigames?

Postby Fysho on Sun May 24, 2015 8:23 am

I'm not sure, but it sounds to me that you got a faulty PS3.
Fysho

PSN ID: Fyshokid

Postby Kr0n1c on Sun May 24, 2015 12:11 pm

madddin wrote:Hey guys,

I need some help... My old old PS3 just broke down, so I got a new one. Super Slim 500GB, fresh from a store.
Battle Cars (as well as other games) is lagging badly. And not even only at playing online, but when there are many obejcts near to me. For excample when I play the minigame "8-Ball" with many balls near to me, the fps falls down to 1, until I get away from the objects. And that does also appear right after the start, so I think overheating can't be the reason. Online playing is kind of hell with more than 4 players...
Does anyone else have this problem or knows how to deal with it? Or does anyone have a Super Slim PS3 without lagging?
I hope its my PS3 and I can get a new one, and not a "normal" problem.. On the old one I never had any issues. Battle Cars isn't so much fun right now how it used to be... :(

Best reguarts from germany and thanks very very much!

madddin

The older my PS3 gets, its seems the system is very laggy overall...:( This includs almost all games i would attempt to play.
Kr0n1c
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

PSN ID: Kr0n1c
Region: Not Specified

Postby Volodesi on Sun May 24, 2015 6:48 pm

I still have my launch day PS3 and it seems to play any game I have just fine. I've only replaced the hard drive in it because it came with a 40 GB Seagate and it was slow as hell.

Tenac has one of the new slim ones with the sliding CD door and it seems to work just fine as well. We played a lot of SARPBC on his when I first moved to Iowa and left my PS3 behind.

You may just have a dud.
Issues with Rocket League? Look HERE first! Game not starting? Look HERE! Connection Troubleshooting? Look HERE!
Forum Icon Legend

Friends don't let friends drive Mercs.
Volodesi

PSN ID: JoshM248
Steam ID: Volodesi
Region: US:Mid-West

Return to Help