I need help with a online-trophy

Post any technical issues you experience with the game here.

I need help with a online-trophy

Postby Lord_Brune on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:53 am

hey guys, i Need a online trophy, 50 victories. Is here a Person, that can me help with this trophy??? My Name in PSN is Lord_Brune.
Lord_Brune
Supersonic

PSN ID: Lord_Brune
Region: EU

Re: I need help with a online-trophy

Postby aiden91 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:23 am

You can't get that trophy anymore. Ranked is gone since the last update.
aiden91
???????????
???????????

Region: EU/US

Postby Psyonix-Jerad on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:52 pm

All the trophies should still work.
Got balls?
Psyonix-Jerad
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

PSN ID: Psyonix-Jerad
Region: US/EU

Postby Lord_Brune on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:22 pm

yes trophies are still possible, i have got the 500 Goals trophy after the Server Close. I Need only 50 victories.
Lord_Brune
Supersonic

PSN ID: Lord_Brune

Postby nitas on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:26 am

Hi,

I have a problem with geting two online trophies - 50 wins and 500 goals. I tried to do it alone just seting up a game and keep scoring but it did not work. I tried with other player but it also did not work (for him too). Are those two trophies broken? If not when exactly game counts wins and goals? If I join a runing match and my team wins does it count for me? Or does it count only after game says "starting match". It is very unclear.

Also during my alone run I managed to unlock scarab for 25 online wins (and other cars for 10 goals, hattric etc.) so it looks like game make some counting towards goals and wins but these two trophies do not pop.

Could anyone from Dev Team confirm that these trophies are gainable and not broken o provide any tips how to get them? Thank you.

I have EU version, 1.03, got free in ps+
nitas
Supersonic

Postby MonkeyBrad91 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:10 am

I am also having the same problem. Played huge amounts online properly with no trophy pop. Attempted it solo (since the other trophies all work fine solo), and also attempted it with a boost partner. After 600 goals, we both uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and attempted it again. Another 550+ each and still no trophy for either of us.

We've both wasted many hours now attempting this, with absolutely 0 results. We both have EU version on the PS3. I've put a great many hours into the online of this game, and consider it still my favourite PSN game -- I just want my trophy list to reflect that!!
MonkeyBrad91
Acrobatic

PSN ID: MonkeyBrad91
Steam ID: Gazebo
Region: PS4 EU.

Postby Psyonix-Jerad on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:49 am

If you guys want to PM me your save data, I'll see how many goals it thinks you have.
Got balls?
Psyonix-Jerad
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

Postby MonkeyBrad91 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:42 am

Sorry, how do I do that? My PS3 is set to auto-upload the saved data, but I couldnt find anyway to access the information other than to redownload to the ps3. Perhaps you're mistaking my version for a steam one? Or is there a way for me to send you the saved information?

EDIT: Nvm, just been told I have to transfer it to a memory stick. Guess I'll need to buy a memory stick, then!!
"When Man makes something foolproof, Nature makes a better fool."
MonkeyBrad91
Acrobatic

PSN ID: MonkeyBrad91
Steam ID: Gazebo
Region: PS4 EU.

Postby Zied11 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:20 pm

MonkeyBrad91 wrote:Sorry, how do I do that? My PS3 is set to auto-upload the saved data, but I couldnt find anyway to access the information other than to redownload to the ps3. Perhaps you're mistaking my version for a steam one? Or is there a way for me to send you the saved information?

EDIT: Nvm, just been told I have to transfer it to a memory stick. Guess I'll need to buy a memory stick, then!!

Or you can just find a Flash USB and plug it into your console. Be sure to have it in FAT32 format and without any viruses ;)

Then you must find your save on your PS3, and click triangle then copy. It will be automatically copied to your flash disk. If you need any clarification please ask here.

Hope this helped.
Steam ID: Sonnix PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Zied11
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: ZiedSonnix
Steam ID: Sonnix

Postby nitas on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:40 pm

Psyonix-Jerad wrote:If you guys want to PM me your save data, I'll see how many goals it thinks you have.

I have sent you two save files some time ago. Did you received and checked them and could provide any information how it looks and how trophies can be obtained? Thanks.
nitas
Supersonic

Postby nitas on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:58 am

Any feedback please?
nitas
Supersonic

Postby LinkinBoy on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:37 am

nitas wrote:Any feedback please?

Jerad is a busy man. Give him time.
LinkinBoy
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: LinkinBoy
Steam ID: Linkuru.

Postby Psyonix-Jerad on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:27 am

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I've spent a few hours trying to just open your save data. This used to be possible, but apparently some things have changed and now I'm not able to. I'm going to keep trying, because the docs say it should be possible. Anyway, that's the delay.
Got balls?
Psyonix-Jerad
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

Postby nitas on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:51 am

Thanks for an update.

One thing came to my mind. The original save data consists of 5 files. 3 are "system" files and 2 are jpgs (save pictures). Because of forum attachment wight limit I could only send 3 ziped "system" files. I do not know if this could be a cause of save open problems but I mention it just in case.
nitas
Supersonic

Postby nitas on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Still no solution to this issue? Was it possible to finaly open the save data?
nitas
Supersonic

Postby TruSolja on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:31 pm

You guys are freaking fantastic.
Image Image Image Image
TruSolja

PSN ID: TruSolja
Steam ID: TruSolja
GamerTag: YourHolySavior
Region: US

Postby nitas on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:02 am

It has been over a month since the bug was reported and save game provided and still no concrete answer form the dev team. Is someone working on this issue and we could have any answers/updates or, becasue only one (or two) person is willing to have trophies repaired, there is no hurry/need to do anything about it?
nitas
Supersonic

Postby TruSolja on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:06 am

Ohh, when I wrote "You guys are fantastic" I was talking about the ability to still get all of the trophies after the original servers being taken down.

Seems out of place after the other conversations. I should learn to press the Quote button.
Image Image Image Image
TruSolja

PSN ID: TruSolja
Steam ID: TruSolja
GamerTag: YourHolySavior
Region: US

Postby nitas on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Well, if it is how you say that online trophies are no longer to be achieved, how it is possible that trophy for 10 online play was done lately on 29th of December? (according to psnprofiles.com).

The whole point is only 50 wins and 500 goals are buged/glitched and it has nothing to do with server being taken down. Last time 50 win trophy was done is 13th of September so way after online server "close".

All other online trophies are still achieved by players but not that two I mentioned. Psyonix gave here a helping hand so I send them my save games so they could check it but the only feedback we all got is that game developer is not able to open the save game of his own game...
nitas
Supersonic

Postby Psyonix-Jerad on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Sorry, I managed to get everything going over the holiday break. I did find the problem, and I'll need to think of the best way to solve it. I'll post back in a bit.
Got balls?
Psyonix-Jerad
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

Next

Return to Help