SoundCloud

Discuss other games, movies, or anything you like. Pants optional.

Re: SoundCloud

Postby digdog22 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:53 am

Hello. I made my first mashup. Hip-Hop + Dubstep. You should listen to it.

https://soundcloud.com/digdog22/jackie- ... n-children
Image
digdog22 = klipsch_ = viingtdeux
digdog22
Psyonix Developer
User avatar
Psyonix Developer
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PSN ID: digdog22
Steam ID: viingtdeux
Region: US, EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby coolcole93 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:39 pm

You should remix this singing into one of your songs. Could be fantastic.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YNVU3VQ9I1
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby digdog22 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:54 am

Why on earth is that 6 minutes long? lololol Please tell me that's you.
Image
digdog22 = klipsch_ = viingtdeux
digdog22
Psyonix Developer
User avatar
Psyonix Developer
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PSN ID: digdog22
Steam ID: viingtdeux
Region: US, EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby coolcole93 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:13 am

digdog22 wrote:Why on earth is that 6 minutes long? lololol Please tell me that's you.


Someone better than me. A user of this forum ;)

It's the best thing I've ever heard. I literally laughed for 6 minutes.
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby Fysho on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:28 pm

coolcole93 wrote:
digdog22 wrote:Why on earth is that 6 minutes long? lololol Please tell me that's you.


Someone better than me. A user of this forum ;)

It's the best thing I've ever heard. I literally laughed for 6 minutes.

Who!?

Also, something I made today:
https://soundcloud.com/fyshokid/dans-2000
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid

Re: SoundCloud

Postby digdog22 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Vibing to that one Fysho, but my comment still stands.
Image
digdog22 = klipsch_ = viingtdeux
digdog22
Psyonix Developer
User avatar
Psyonix Developer
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PSN ID: digdog22
Steam ID: viingtdeux
Region: US, EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby TheGreatGambit on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:13 pm



Only you can stop loudness wars
TheGreatGambit
Extraordinarily Talkative
User avatar
Extraordinarily Talkative
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 6:06 pm
Location: Houston, Texas
Steam ID: Gambit
Region: US

Re: SoundCloud

Postby ollyp23 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:30 pm

coolcole93 wrote:
digdog22 wrote:Why on earth is that 6 minutes long? lololol Please tell me that's you.


Someone better than me. A user of this forum ;)

It's the best thing I've ever heard. I literally laughed for 6 minutes.

Image
Atomic Man
oneill_clan wrote:The 10 seconds remaining countdown by the crowd....incredible!!!!!
ollyp23
Ryanistic
User avatar
Ryanistic
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 am
Location: London, UK
PSN ID: ollyp23
Region: EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby Fysho on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 pm

Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid

Re: SoundCloud

Postby coolcole93 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:56 am

ollyp23 wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:
digdog22 wrote:Why on earth is that 6 minutes long? lololol Please tell me that's you.


Someone better than me. A user of this forum ;)

It's the best thing I've ever heard. I literally laughed for 6 minutes.

Image

Get a webcam you talented fuck.

I'll give it a listen when I'm on my PC, Fysh. Incidentally, is Zeikid still alive?
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby Fysho on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:06 am

coolcole93 wrote:I'll give it a listen when I'm on my PC, Fysh. Incidentally, is Zeikid still alive?

Supposedly, although I haven't heard from him in a while. He hasn't been on Steam in two weeks either, so I dunno. Last I heard, him and his family were on vacation somewhere (Croatia?). Anyways, every time I've talked to him, he's always had a lot of new music. He just never releases any of it, for whatever reason.
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid

Re: SoundCloud

Postby coolcole93 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:09 am

Fysho wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:I'll give it a listen when I'm on my PC, Fysh. Incidentally, is Zeikid still alive?

Supposedly, although I haven't heard from him in a while. He hasn't been on Steam in two weeks either, so I dunno. Last I heard, him and his family were on vacation somewhere (Croatia?). Anyways, every time I've talked to him, he's always had a lot of new music. He just never releases any of it, for whatever reason.


Grr. What is it it with Denmark and introverted, talented people?
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby Fysho on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:41 am

coolcole93 wrote:
Fysho wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:I'll give it a listen when I'm on my PC, Fysh. Incidentally, is Zeikid still alive?

Supposedly, although I haven't heard from him in a while. He hasn't been on Steam in two weeks either, so I dunno. Last I heard, him and his family were on vacation somewhere (Croatia?). Anyways, every time I've talked to him, he's always had a lot of new music. He just never releases any of it, for whatever reason.

Grr. What is it it with Denmark and introverted, talented people?

I dunno. Ever since I met him, Zeikid has been very creative.

But yeah, I ended up making an EP thingy, lol. 4 songs in 3 days:
https://soundcloud.com/fyshokid/sets/robotman
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid

Re: SoundCloud

Postby coolcole93 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:41 pm

I'm listening through now. Just heard Robotman so far and it's pretty groovy :D
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby Fysho on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:47 pm

coolcole93 wrote:I'm listening through now. Just heard Robotman so far and it's pretty groovy :D

Awesome, I'd love to hear what you think of the whole thing when you're done :cheesygrin: Also, it's the entire set that's called "Robotman!" If you scroll down, you can see the track names :P
Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid

Re: SoundCloud

Postby coolcole93 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Fysho wrote:
coolcole93 wrote:I'm listening through now. Just heard Robotman so far and it's pretty groovy :D

Awesome, I'd love to hear what you think of the whole thing when you're done :cheesygrin: Also, it's the entire set that's called "Robotman!" If you scroll down, you can see the track names :P


Yeah I realised that after :) The last one's my favourite, much slower and smoother.

I'll give your stuff a listen too now DigittyDawg :nerd:
Image
Gee whiz, thanks Ry-
Image
Screw you, Ryan.
coolcole93
???????????
User avatar
???????????
 
Posts: 12061
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am
PSN ID: coolcole93
Steam ID: [VNP]Cole93
Region: EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby Fysho on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Image
Fysho
Moderator
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Denmark
PSN ID: Fyshokid

Re: SoundCloud

Postby digdog22 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:17 am

Fysho's dripping them tracks out like water.
Image
digdog22 = klipsch_ = viingtdeux
digdog22
Psyonix Developer
User avatar
Psyonix Developer
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PSN ID: digdog22
Steam ID: viingtdeux
Region: US, EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby digdog22 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 am

More iOS GarageBand nonsense from me...

https://soundcloud.com/digdog22/better-off-alone
Image
digdog22 = klipsch_ = viingtdeux
digdog22
Psyonix Developer
User avatar
Psyonix Developer
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PSN ID: digdog22
Steam ID: viingtdeux
Region: US, EU

Re: SoundCloud

Postby digdog22 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Just made another.

https://soundcloud.com/digdog22/forgotten-son

Anyone have any advice on how to make 2-3 minute songs that don't sound too repetitive? I just realized that I only know how to make tv commercial length songs...
Image
digdog22 = klipsch_ = viingtdeux
digdog22
Psyonix Developer
User avatar
Psyonix Developer
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PSN ID: digdog22
Steam ID: viingtdeux
Region: US, EU

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests