Improve Car Control

Discuss other games, movies, or anything you like. Pants optional.

Improve Car Control

Postby Elotion on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:56 pm

Hey guys,
I have a huge problem in my opinion. My brain just doesn't want to improve while flying backwards. Every time I want to freestyle or just even hit a ball backwards I am not able to do that.
I guess the "problem" is my brain, because If I have to rotate left to hit the ball, my brain automatically pulls the stick to the left but I am flying backwards so I should need to pull it to the right.

Do you guys have an idea how I can improve this kind of "reversed thinking"? I dont even know how to search for general trainings because I dont know how I should call it. Is it "reverse thinking" ? Or is there a specific name for this?

I really would love to read some answers.
Thanks for the attention

Elotion
Elotion
Supersonic

Steam ID: [Nion] Elotion
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Improve Car Control

Postby AlexCuse44 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:11 pm

The only way I can think to improve this is to practice it. Trust me, you will reach a point where it feels almost natural. It could take an hour, it could take 100. GL
AlexCuse44
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

Steam ID: AlexCuse44
Region: US East

Re: Improve Car Control

Postby The_deceased on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:34 pm

And it could take never! Been playing since 2009 (sporadically) and to this day, I cannot pull off reverse aerials. Sometimes I do surprise myself when the situation calls for it, but I cannot simply do it on command. Just keep at it, but don't get worked up over it
The_deceased
Missile-Guided
Missile-Guided

PSN ID: The_deceased
Region: (US-E/EU/ME)

Return to Off-Topic