Really need your help about RL

Discuss other games, movies, or anything you like. Pants optional.

Really need your help about RL

Postby Natsuu24 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:46 am

Hi guys!!

Well, i will try explain everything and speak my best english! :D

I started with RL last year (PC), and i'm level 55 here (gold II / II). I started play here because in that time,i only had a PS3 and PC, and i didn't own a PS4 back there (what is my main platform). In these days, i have 1, and glad i have :D But i barely dont play pc now, only sometimes for RL, because my PC is a laptop, and i have low fps (30-45) with low settings.
My main question is: should i buy the game for PS4 (currently on sale), or stick with PC ?? ... What makes me hard to decide is the fact of the time i spent, itens i have and level. But i really dont know.

Hope you guys can help me and give me some opinions! :)
Natsuu24
Supersonic

Re: Really need your help about RL

Postby Tentacles on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:07 pm

If your PC is doing that bad, I would recommend buying a new video card. Cheaper than a PS4 and you can get your frames up.
Tentacles
Assault-Craft
Assault-Craft

Steam ID: Tentacles
Region: United States

Postby Natsuu24 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:16 am

I think you dont reall all of my topic :D Well, i dont have PC but a laptop :D And i already have a ps4 (wich is my main platform). (and dont have plans to buy a pc)
Natsuu24
Supersonic

Postby mepman9 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:07 pm

Heya! I hope you're having a great day ^-^

In the end, it really comes down to your personal preference. If PS4 is your main platform anyway, it can't really hurt you to make the switch except for cosmetics and level. However, if you're looking to maximize performance and your ability to play the game well, I'd say that this is definitely a good way to get the skill up. Of course you'll be starting over again at Rookie instead of Master, but it's worth the change to maximize your performance in my opinion.
mepman9
Supersonic

Steam ID: mepman9

Return to Off-Topic