I need a gaming laptop.

Discuss other games, movies, or anything you like. Pants optional.

I need a gaming laptop.

Postby Htieeeeeee on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:57 am

Hello, I am looking for a gaming laptop (I need a laptop because I am not in the house 1/2 the year and generally want one, before someone writes a bible about why PC's are better) for rocket league mainly, however some other games would like to be run across the system which I will not name, I would like to run it on high/ultra settings with a solid frame rate. My budget is 800 pounds (which is almost equivalent to 1000 dollars), so please if you have a reasonable suggestion drop it below (please put the UK link as a lot of the American laptops do not seem to be here in the UK for whatever reason.

Specifications;

£800> cost.
8GB+Ram.
AT LEAST 3GB graphics card VRAM (and if possible, 1050,1060).
No i3 processors.

Preferably;

A well known ish company.
i5/i7 processor, at least 6/7th generation (no i3's please!)

Put any one's you can find, if there is 2GB VRAM for example, but everything else that is ok, but as many of the listed things above as I can possibly find, I am not bothered about screen size, or really the look (although a cooler look would be better), and I will only go 20 pounds over if I HAVE too, for the specifications around!

See you all around!
Htieeeeeee
Supersonic

PSN ID: HtieCavs
Steam ID: HtieCavs
GamerTag: HtieCavs
Region: United Kingdom

Re: I need a gaming laptop.

Postby crazylandd on Mon May 15, 2017 9:44 am

Hi, check this article

here is some suggestions how to choose laptop (for games and not)
crazylandd
Supersonic

Region: UK

Postby Volodesi on Mon May 15, 2017 11:20 am

I bought this. It plays the game great. I hooked it up to my 1440p G-Sync Monitor for awhile as a temporary desktop and was able to hit stable 144 FPS.
Issues with Rocket League? Look HERE first! Game not starting? Look HERE! Connection Troubleshooting? Look HERE!
Forum Icon Legend

Friends don't let friends drive Mercs.
Volodesi

PSN ID: JoshM248
Steam ID: Volodesi
Region: US:Mid-West

Postby Kathy Hampton on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:51 am

As for Dell - Inspiron is not bad
Kathy Hampton
Supersonic

Postby stream26 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:25 am

Volodesi wrote:I bought this. It plays the game great. I hooked it up to my 1440p G-Sync Monitor for awhile as a temporary desktop and was able to hit stable 144 FPS.

I really liked the ASUS ROG gaming series from what I've used and I also want something along those lines of power, including and not limited to MSI Titan capabillities of dual grapics.
stream26
Supersonic

Postby Carlos Salcedo on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:53 am

I really like my Razer Blade Pro. Its specs are great: Core i7 and 1060 pascal. And still it's a pretty thin device, which is awesome.
Carlos Salcedo
Supersonic

Postby stream26 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:48 am

I really like my Razer Blade Pro. Its specs are great: Core i7 and 1060 pascal. And still it's a pretty thin device, which is awesome.

I have a question, is any normal person going to buy the razer blade pro? that costs more than my car
stream26
Supersonic

Return to Off-Topic