[PC] Atlas eSports Recruitment

Let the world know that you're a force to be reckoned with or get new members for your awesome football club!

[PC] Atlas eSports Recruitment

Postby WolgyWoo on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:55 am

ATLAS ESPORTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atlas eSports is a Rocket League Team looking to compete in future RLCS and in Tournaments. Atlas is situated in EU, meaning that our teammates are European, and play on EU servers.

[*] Who Can Join Atlas eSports?
  • Anyone who is in the EU! All other regions are welcome if you have good ping in EU servers too.
  • Age isn't something we like to focus on, so all ages are welcome as long as you are somewhat mature and respectful.
  • You need a minimum rank of Gold. Our team can play anything from Gold up to low Diamond so its important to be able to play well. If you are somehow lower than Gold but you still wish to join and you think that you have what it takes, then you will go through a series of tests to see if you play up to standard.
  • Are There Any Requirements To Join Atlas eSports?
  • You will be required to use a mic. TS, Discord and Skype are all used in our team. Good communication leads to good teamwork.
  • Be respectful! Anyone who disrespects another player for no reason will be banned from Atlas eSports. We understand that you may get a little frustated but please, keep your cool!

• How Do I Join Atlas eSports?
  • 1. You may respond to this thread or add me on Steam (Link at the end of the post)
  • 2. You will be asked a few questions and you will play a few matches with our current team members.
  • 3. If we all feel like we make a good team, then you are through! If not, you may choose to leave or stay as a Recruit in our Steam Group where you can find other players that might want to play with you. Win/Win situation! :tongue:

Current Team Members:
Atlas | Candy : Team Captain (Me) Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AtlasCandy
Atlas | Finsk : Sub-Captain Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AtlasFinsk/
Atlas | Wrath : Team Member Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172135317/

OPTIONAL FEATURE:
Once making it into Atlas eSports you are prompted with an option to have the custom Atlas profile logo with your name and your preferred colour. You dont need to have this if you dont want to. :cheesygrin:

- Candy and Atlas eSports Team <3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WolgyWoo
Supersonic

Steam ID: WolgyWoo
GamerTag: ToxicXraft
Region: Both

Re: [PC] Atlas eSports Recruitment

Postby thibault1611 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi,

I would like to join your team. I am plat 1. I have discord and am very motivated to join a team.
i hope you guys see this as soon as possible and are willing to give me a shot at your try-outs.

Hope to hear you soon,

RuN_InFire (steam name)

PS: i'm from belgium
thibault1611
Supersonic

Steam ID: RuN_InFire
Region: EU

Postby Dedam on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:47 am

Hi,

My name is Damien and I would like to join you,
I've played nearly 700 hours now, and most of those are on solo standard.
and tbh I'm kinda getting bored with playing with randoms all the time, and i'm hoping to find some more structure in an actual team.

I am diamond 1 in 2v2's and plat 3 with solo standards.
I think i'm pretty good at rotating and decision making, however my mechanics have still some way to go.

I hope to hear from you soon,
Damien (Dedammetje on steam)

P.S. I tried to add Candy but your steam link expired so I added the subcaptain
Dedam
Supersonic

Steam ID: Dedammetje

Postby LionelVorky33 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi,
I saw your message and I would like to try to get into the team.
I am diamond 2 in 2v2s and diamond 2 in 3v3s at the moment, but I would like to play with a standard team instead of randoms

I hope I hear from you!

Lionel 'Ace' Vorky
steamprofile: steamcommunity.com/id/The_Ace_Trainer
LionelVorky33
Supersonic

Steam ID: The_Ace_Trainer

Postby Oldmandan18 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:50 am

Hey,

I'm quite skilled at the game with nearly 2000 hours, I hardly play ranked so I can't say for definite where I would be in ranked. When I play to my potential, I'm sure that I could easily make grand champion consistently. I've been told by past teammates that I can easily make grand champion too.

I understand and perform aspects of rocket league that is needed for high level play well. Rotation, speedy dribbling and fast aerials are a few examples of these. My playstyle is extremely fast. In particular my dribbling has been particularly decent lately, I feel so fast getting around the ball and changing it's direction during the dribble. It feels very similar to how Deevo dribbles, fast bounce dribbling and then getting power at the last moment for a shot.

I also LOVE passing plays, it's my favourite thing in Rocket League. Being able to pass the ball perfectly in the path of a teammate is one of the best things. I constantly look for passing opportunities both on the passing and receiving end and is one of the strongest parts of my playstyle.

I'm committed to improving my game, and a serious team is a huge step in that direction. It's a goal of mine to join an esports org and with how my game's feeling at the moment, this is a good of a time as any.

You can contact me on steam here if you're interested.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Oldmandan18

Hope to hear back from you.

Oldmandan18
Oldmandan18
Supersonic

Steam ID: Oldmandan18

Return to Team Intros and Recruitment