Looking for 1-2 players for tourneys/ranked

Let the world know that you're a force to be reckoned with or get new members for your awesome football club!

Looking for 1-2 players for tourneys/ranked

Postby SickGamerSjoerd on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:01 am

Hi,

I've been playing this game for a while now and although i really enjoy the game, I think it would be more enjoyable if I have some friends that are kind of the same level as me so we can play together often. Currently I'm Diamond 2 - Diamond 3 but I know i can hang with at least champ 1 if i have someone that i can play with instead of randoms the entire time. This is my rank on PS4. I do also have an account on pc though. I'm haven't played that much on that account but I can always start playing on it of course. I live in Belgium, so for timezone purposes, it's GMT+1 but we might be able to work things out of course.

If you're looking for players and you're kind of the same rank as me, just leave me a message with your PSN or steam ID, you can find mine below as well. The plan would be to have some fun in ranked, and eventually once we know eachother playstyle a bit to maybe compete in some esl tourneys or something like that.

I hope to hear from you guys and be playing with you in the future!

PSN: SickGamerSjoerd
Steam ID: sickgamersjoerdplays
SickGamerSjoerd
Supersonic

PSN ID: SickGamerSjoerd
Steam ID: sickgamersjoerdplays
Region: EU

Return to Team Intros and Recruitment