Training bots

How can we improve the game? Let us know right here!

Training bots

Postby Random Guy on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:44 am

My idea was training bots in rocket league. Right Know rocket league made custom trainings but i Want a new update for your OWN custom training bots . So what's in lean is that you can Let them defend or attack . So you got a shootings training, so they both is a keeper that you can setup. So something like that is what's in want in theater next update
Random Guy
Supersonic

PSN ID: familiekox
Region: EU

Re: Training bots

Postby Rufmeister on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:35 am

Random Guy wrote:My idea was training bots in rocket league. Right Know rocket league made custom trainings but i Want a new update for your OWN custom training bots . So what's in lean is that you can Let them defend or attack . So you got a shootings training, so they both is a keeper that you can setup. So something like that is what's in want in theater next update

I have heard this suggestion many times and it seems like a great idea! I feel it would be difficult to make the bots more skilled than they currently are, but as it stands they could add a slightly more challenging aspect to training. Thank you for sharing!
Rufmeister

Steam ID: Rufmeister
Region: US-West

Re: Training bots

Postby duckshard on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:49 am

Before even considering any additional bots they need to consider the following:

1. Having "States" for the bots so they know what they are playing. Such as making the bot go for a basic kickoff in Hoops etc. That in itself is a challenge.
duckshard
Supersonic

Return to Suggestions