Haunted Hallows Double Drop-Rate Weekend Starts Today!

Official announcements and news relating to Rocket League.

Haunted Hallows Double Drop-Rate Weekend Starts Today!

Postby Dirkened on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:02 am

BOO!

Halloween is now in the rear-view, but it doesn't mean that we can't end our Haunted Hallows event with another Double Drop-Rate Weekend!

And so we will! Starting today, November 2 at 5pm PDT (8pm EDT/12am GMT) through [/b]Monday, November 6 at 10am PST[/b] (1pm EST/6pm GMT), all free customization items (Uncommon or higher) and active Crates (including the Haunted Hallows Crate) will drop more frequently after Online matches of any game type. Your chances of earning a Painted version of an item, as a drop or from a Crate, are doubled as well. Candy Corn event currency will not have the double drop-rate, and Private Matches are excluded as well.

We hope to see you online this weekend!
Rocket League Fan Ambassador
Dirkened
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

PSN ID: Dirkened
Steam ID: Dirkened
GamerTag: Dirkened
Region: NA
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: Haunted Hallows Double Drop-Rate Weekend Starts Today!

Postby MhykolFam on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:04 pm

wrong link u want this one [url]https://www.rocketleague.com/news/haunted-hallows-double-drop-rate-weekend/
MhykolFam
Supersonic

PSN ID: BelenkyFamily
Steam ID: MhykolFam
Region: use

Postby h3llsp4wn on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:37 am

Didn't notice any difference, in fact I'd argue I got less stuff than usual. In 4 hour party session with friends my teammates were getting at least 2 crates and other random drops. Me? I got 2 crates, 1 lollipop, 1 tulip. What a joke, being that literally every person I played with got stuff everytime we played together, I usually got nothing and have to go on and play 2-4 more hours of games just to get a tulip antenna in the same time frame others got about 6 things.
h3llsp4wn
Supersonic

GamerTag: h3llsp4wn

Postby UnknownMaster21 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:04 am

h3llsp4wn wrote:Didn't notice any difference, in fact I'd argue I got less stuff than usual. In 4 hour party session with friends my teammates were getting at least 2 crates and other random drops. Me? I got 2 crates, 1 lollipop, 1 tulip. What a joke, being that literally every person I played with got stuff everytime we played together, I usually got nothing and have to go on and play 2-4 more hours of games just to get a tulip antenna in the same time frame others got about 6 things.

relax, I got nothing in 18-20 hours, till then I got crate and a rare item.

EDIT: Well, to be exact, I do not think it was that long period, but more like 100 full 5 minute matches and nothing dropped at all. I was wondering if I reached my inventory cap, but that was not the thing. It was just bad luck I guess. Still, long period.
Neo-Tokyo, Starbase ARC, Wastelands...
...Those are reason I STOPPED playing ranked
UnknownMaster21
Acrobatic

Steam ID: UnknownMaster21
Region: EU

Return to Official Messages