RLCS Season 4 Begins This Weekend

Official announcements and news relating to Rocket League.

RLCS Season 4 Begins This Weekend

Postby Dirkened on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:21 am

After four qualifiers, we’ve found the top 128 Rocket League teams in both North America and Europe to face off this weekend! Teams will be fighting to qualify for the Rocket League Championship Series (RLCS) or the brand-new Rocket League Rivalry Series (RLRS). The action kicks off with NA on Saturday, September 2 and Europe closes out the weekend on Sunday, September 3.

Before getting to the action this weekend, we have an update on the Season 4 prize pool! The RLCS will have a $350,000 total prize pool and the RLRS will have a $50,000 prize pool ($25,000 for NA and EU, each).

RLCS NA Play-in
RLCS EU Play-in Image

Not only will this weekend mark the first official broadcast for the RLCS Season 4, but it also marks the return of Fan Rewards to the RLCS! Be sure to link your account before watching to be eligible for Fan Rewards.

To all teams heading to the pitch this weekend: we wish you the best of luck! We’ll be watching closely to see which new contenders are in the mix for RLCS Season 4. As always, THANK YOU for the continued support of Rocket League Esports and we can’t wait to kick off the action!

Rocket League Fan Ambassador
Dirkened
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

PSN ID: Dirkened
Steam ID: Dirkened
GamerTag: Dirkened
Region: NA

Re: RLCS Season 4 Begins This Weekend

Postby Watcheo on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:30 pm

hi, i linked my steam account a lot of time ago....yesterday i was watching for 5-7 hours the stream and today i'm online from the 19:00 (euw).

i didn't receive nothing, is this a bug or just an issue?
Watcheo
Supersonic

Steam ID: Galbanino
Region: Italy

Postby zGreenMachine- on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Watcheo wrote:hi, i linked my steam account a lot of time ago....yesterday i was watching for 5-7 hours the stream and today i'm online from the 19:00 (euw).

i didn't receive nothing, is this a bug or just an issue?

Rewards are completely random. Some people don't get any even after 10+ hours and some people get a couple rewards after a couple hours.

I've gotten 3 since they introduced the fan rewards system and I think I've watched every day they had it available.

edit: Dirk you posted in the SARPBC forum again you silly
re-edit: I was wrong :oops:
Last edited by zGreenMachine- on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mega Help Thread by Petoskey97
GC before S5 ends?
zGreenMachine-
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US CST

Postby Volodesi on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:43 pm

zGreenMachine- wrote:edit: Dirk you posted in the SARPBC forum again you silly

It's not posted in any forum. It's an announcement(Shows in every forum). It just happens to use the SAPBC forum as the base.

Here's what it looks like when you click it from the Rocket League forums.

Issues with Rocket League? Look HERE first! Game not starting? Look HERE! Connection Troubleshooting? Look HERE!
Forum Icon Legend

Friends don't let friends drive Mercs.
Volodesi

PSN ID: JoshM248
Steam ID: Volodesi
Region: US:Mid-West

Postby zGreenMachine- on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Huh, never noticed that. I did happen to be in that part of the forums when I found this thread. Even when I navigate here from "View your posts" it shows up as SARPBC in the breadcrumb trail at the top.

Mega Help Thread by Petoskey97
GC before S5 ends?
zGreenMachine-
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US CST

Return to Official Messages