Rocket League Comes Free with Select Nvidia GeForce Products

Official announcements and news relating to Rocket League.

Rocket League Comes Free with Select Nvidia GeForce Products

Postby Dirkened on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:56 pm

PC gamers on the hardware hunt, rejoice!

Eyeing a possible gaming hardware upgrade in the near future? For a limited time, Rocket League is a FREE bundle item with select NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series graphics cards, systems, and notebooks!

The NVIDIA hardware bundles include the Pascal-powered GeForce GTX 1060, GTX 1050 Ti, and GTX 1050 GPUs. Anyone who purchases one of these three graphics cards from participating manufacturers, select systems powered by these graphics cards from Digital Storm or Velocity Micro, or select notebooks with an NVIDIA mobile graphics counterpart will receive a FREE Rocket League code for PC. The code is redeemed through NVIDIA’s GeForce Experience software, which then attaches the code to your Steam account. GeForce Experience can also optimize Rocket League graphics settings on your new graphics card or system to ensure the best performance possible, as well as help record your best gameplay moments, or stream directly on Twitch!

Players who already own Rocket League will not be able to attach a second code to their Steam account. Learn more about participating manufacturers here, and the code redemption policy here.
Rocket League Fan Ambassador
Dirkened
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

PSN ID: Dirkened
Steam ID: Dirkened
GamerTag: Dirkened
Region: NA

Re: Rocket League Comes Free with Select Nvidia GeForce Prod

Postby buffelapa on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:24 pm

So, I bought a GTX 1050 Ti to get the offer, and I did get a code, but now I have conflicting information concerning how long the code is valid.
I bought the GPU within the timeframe of the offer, and the E-store I purchased from said the code was valid "a long time" without specifying what constitutes a long time. They said the most important thing was to have made the purchase before the end of the offer.
But since I haven´t gotten the case, PSU or other stuff to build my new computer yet, and wont for another couple of weeks, I contacted Nvidias support, and the person I talked to made it sound like the code might only be valid one week (!) after the end of the offer!? This seems waaay too short in my opinion?
For certain, one week is not "a long time".
Could you please inform me more exactly how long these codes are valid? (Please say something corresponding to "a long time", but preferably using a real date...:))
Thanks
buffelapa
Supersonic

Return to Official Messages