Anniversary Update: Competitive Season 4 Rewards

Official announcements and news relating to Rocket League.

Anniversary Update: Competitive Season 4 Rewards

Postby Dirkened on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:16 pm

The Rocket League Anniversary Update is less than a month away, which means Competitive Season 4 is also near its end. July 5 marks the beginning of Competitive Season 5 (we’ll have more on the new season later this month), and players who achieved rank in one or more Competitive Playlists are eligible for our brand new Competitive Season 4 Rewards.

To complement the Toppers, Rocket Trails, and Wheels from our previous Competitive Seasons, every eligible Rocket League player will receive at least one brand new [Supersonic] ‘Trail,” which is one of several new car customization options found in the Anniversary Update. (To help avoid confusion, we are renaming ‘Rocket Trails,’ to ‘Rocket Boosts’ in our next update.)

These Trails, which are a mix of purple, blue, and white by default, appear when your car goes Supersonic (when you use boost), acting as a visual cue for when your car is going its absolute fastest.

Each Skill Tier group -- Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Champion -- will have its own untradeable Trail. The highest Season Reward you receive is tied to the highest Tier you reached in any Competitive Playlist during Season 4. If you reached Champion at any point in Season 4, then dropped to Diamond or lower, you will still get the Champion-level Trail, along with Trails for every lower Tier.

The rewards, seen above, will be handed out as follows:
  • Bronze I or higher – Season 4 Bronze Trail
  • Silver I or higher – Season 4 Silver Trail + lower Trails
  • Gold I or higher – Season 4 Gold Trail + lower Trails
  • Platinum I or higher – Season 4 Platinum Trail + lower Trails
  • Diamond I or higher – Season 4 Diamond Trail + lower Trails
  • Champion – Season 4 Champion Trail + lower Trails
  • Grand Champion – Season 4 Grand Champion in-game Title + Champion Trail + lower Trails

As we did at the end of Competitive Season 3, we will be monitoring every player’s Competitive matchmaking history up through the end of Season 4. Any account that has been identified as participating in matchmaking abuse during Season 4, like account boosting or deranking, will be denied Season 4 Rewards.

Be sure to check back on our blog for more updates about Competitive Season 5 and the Anniversary Update later this month!
Rocket League Fan Ambassador
Dirkened
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

PSN ID: Dirkened
Steam ID: Dirkened
GamerTag: Dirkened
Region: NA

Re: Anniversary Update: Competitive Season 4 Rewards

Postby giraffupus on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Will there be "common" trails/explosions to get us started? (He asked hopefully)
giraffupus
Supersonic

Steam ID: giraffupus
Region: United States

Postby Meowditore on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:47 am

Oh man that diamond trail looks so sick! plat doesn't look bad either will probably use 1 plat on one car and diamond on the other
Meowditore
Acrobatic

PSN ID: meowditore
Steam ID: F2 Lavenza♥
Region: US east

Postby Mast3r on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:41 am

Meowditore wrote:Oh man that diamond trail looks so sick! plat doesn't look bad either will probably use 1 plat on one car and diamond on the other

I see that on one of the modes you are platinum 3 so there is enough time left for you to get to diamond :D
Mast3r
Supersonic

Steam ID: Mast3r

Postby XS GamerJosh18 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:30 pm

i didnt get my season 4 rewards i didnt abuse the ranked system or do anything bad but i didnt get my season rewards i would like my season rewards please. my Xbox gamertag is XS GamerJosh18
XS GamerJosh18
Supersonic

GamerTag: XS GamerJosh18
Region: oceania

Postby The Real Krafty on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:05 am

Hello, I was told that it's the HIGHEST rank achieved of the season, which for me was Gold 1 Division 2, that determines the reward and I only received a Silver trail... can someone clarify? Thanks!
The Real Krafty
Supersonic

GamerTag: The Real Krafty
Region: United States

Postby Dirkened on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:12 am

If you did not receive the Season 4 rewards, then please contact our Support team at https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en-us
Or contact us at appeals (at) psyonix (dot) com
Rocket League Fan Ambassador
Dirkened
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

PSN ID: Dirkened
Steam ID: Dirkened
GamerTag: Dirkened
Region: NA

Return to Official Messages