behavior?

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

behavior?

Postby Regor on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 am

hello, I come here to ask my question.

first of all, I am saying that I am a player who finds it unacceptable that nothing is really put in place against "bad" players on xbox.

my question is: what is psyonix planning to do against "bad" players?

I explain myself, I am a player who is lax enough on the game BUT I get annoyed easily when my teammate "has fun" to play deliberately badly.
I just played 4 part, 3 where I found myself at 1 vs 3 in my 2 minutes and 1 or I was "forced" to insult my friends to start thinking.

you will say "yes but you insult" but I would say "do not they purposely play as beginners in being master?", "do not they do it on purpose to hit me 5 or 6 times per minute or to do everything so that I NEVER ever touch the ball for 2 or 3 minutes to take a goal? "

I would like to know one thing, devellopers are they smart enough to say that "if someone insults his partners (in the majority of cases), it is perhaps he is exasperated with their behavior?" .
because they have put an option to report players "toxic" but for those who have a toxic coport, who troll or just too silly to play at a certain level, what do they do?

I'm not trying to insult the devellopeurs but honestly, seeing that there is nothing done to "balance" the game and sort the players correctly when they added this option (the reporting option just makes me feel like they do not care about me (and I do not think I'm the only one).

in the end, despite I like the game and I find it is one of the best on the market, I get excited about it because most of the parties, I must play for a team to me alone.
you can tell me then "yes but it's a game" but in this case, you do not need a car radio in your car, it is made to roll etc ..
________

in the end, I would also like to make a suggestion to psyonix:

1- stop with the 15 minutes of banishment for leaving a party, it does not work.
you have to put 20 hours, you would see a nice progress of the co-behavior of the players.

2- change your rank system, team wins have nothing balanced.
I play times with players, honestly, I wonder if they do not have a handicap.
and I have said, I do not criticize the disabled who have an illness and these players are simply idiots, they have no disease. BUT, being a jerk is not an excuse. there is no excuse for idiocy.

3- Stop promoting bad behavior and punishing those who denounce (awkwardly).
you are surprised to find people who insult your game, it is NORMAL, you favor a way of playing or the players of the same team are in competition.
in the end, what you do is in the same vein as someone who would punish a parent because he grumbles his child to make a stupidity.
____

as usual, I apologize in advance for English, I use google translation.
hope that this message will be taken into account (even if I do not think so) and that one day, rocket league will move away from the future reputation that it is built, namely, a worthy successor to call of duty in community term.
Regor
Supersonic

GamerTag: shinREGOR
Region: France
Switch Friend Code: 0

Re: behavior?

Postby N7Mith on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Firstly; If you report them for unsportsmanlike conduct, they get banned once the devs review the report. It takes some time though. Bans go from 24h to a week, then permaban.
Secondly; The ragequit bans have been overhauled, check the official messages on this forum.
3rd; players can have good and bad games. I have terrible games regularly, sometimes followed by great games. That's all it is though; a game. If you start a dialogue about them sucking, they won't improve their play. They'll more likely turn on you. (idk if you do that or not, there are people for whom this is a revelation)
4th; bad behavior is not being promoted. It's just hard to fight.

:::Still mourning the loss of Neo Tokyo:::
N7Mith
Exceptionally Loquacious
Exceptionally Loquacious

PSN ID: N7Mith
GamerTag: Mith0810
Region: EU, USE, ME

Postby Regor on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:58 pm

1- but I do not want them to be banned, I want the game to push them to play properly

2- sorry, I did not see ^^ '

3- I have bad games 8 times out of 10 and still, I remain nice. the community is a sore and there is always a bad player in one of the two minimum teams

4- I went from platinum 1 to gold 2 just because I regularly fall on players who leave or that I am forced to play for a team to me alone. the bad behavior is perhaps not favored but the good either. the simple fact that only the team's victory counts is not balanced.

and I have said one thing. Although I have already insulted players online, I have only done it on players who were made to play badly or against our team.
never and I never say I would not insult a player just because it is not good (or orally with the microphone off of course).
Regor
Supersonic

GamerTag: shinREGOR
Region: France

Postby Primzahlteiler on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Regor wrote:"if someone insults his partners (in the majority of cases), it is perhaps he is exasperated with their behavior?" .
because they have put an option to report players "toxic" but for those who have a toxic coport, who troll or just too silly to play at a certain level, what do they do?

OMG, I Love that idea <3

Psyonix, please add a "Is too bad at the game" category to the report list. This could actually lead to salty players use the menu to file a report instead of using the chat to start insulting their team. :lol:

Just like you perceive the community as more social in games where chat is limited like Hearthstone or Journey I feel like this could actually help.

A dev could then easily delete all reports from this category once per week and haters will never know 8-)
Simply give them a punching bag, where they can let out all of their frustration and the chat might become less toxic in return.

Obviously the name should sound a bit more legit like "uneven matchmaking" with the message "If you happen to join a team that feels uneven in rank, use this report to help improve our matchmaking. ;) "
:twisted:
Primzahlteiler
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: tankbreaker
Region: EU

Return to Help and Support