Ranked

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Ranked

Postby flightlesskiwi on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:55 pm

Psyonix I am getting severely pissed off at your game. Today i have displayed more than enough that i am a higher rank than i am, however once i reach div 4 it will not let me rank up. I was very close just before when i entered a match when two players turned on each other the moment my team scored a goal. I had to sit through an extremely long game where they both kept scoring for our team and had to keep moving so i did not get kicked. Then with 1 second to go i got kicked, therefore not receiving the win and being banned for 15 minutes. I am really not impressed whatsoever
flightlesskiwi
Supersonic

Steam ID: flightlesskiwi

Re: Ranked

Postby zGreenMachine- on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:56 am

That's unfortunate you got kicked :( was it because the game thought you were AFK? Try to stop the other team from own goaling, like block their shots or keep the ball on your side of the field.

I believe the game warns that you're about to be kicked for AFK'ing iirc
Mega Help Thread by Petoskey97
GC before S5 ends? it's not happening
zGreenMachine-
Battle-Car
Battle-Car

PSN ID: xGR33NM4CH1N3x
Steam ID: 76561198098758739
Region: US CST

Re: Ranked

Postby Kovash on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:28 am

flightlesskiwi wrote:Then with 1 second to go i got kicked, therefore not receiving the win

If your team won the game, you got the points regardless of the fact that you've been kicked.
Kovash
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: Kovash
Region: EU

Return to Help and Support