Rocket League Support Team

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Rocket League Support Team

Postby Dirkened on Fri May 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Hey all!

While this is a great place to help out each other and share information, we also have other services that you can reach out to.

If you would like to get into contact with our official Support team, then please feel free to follow the link below and submit a ticket in order

https://support.rocketleague.com/

How to submit a ticket:

First, you will have to follow the link above, and then click on the Sign in button

After clicking on the Sign In button, you will be directed to a form in order to sign into your respective platform

Once you have signed in, you will be redirected back to our support page. At this point, you will be able to click the Submit a Ticket button

After you have click on the Submit a Ticket button, you will be directed to a request form where you will need to fill in what your request is, and any information or data that may be helpful for our Support team

And you're all set!

Our team will work towards a resolution on your request as soon as they can.

Thanks!
Rocket League Fan Ambassador
Dirkened
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

PSN ID: Dirkened
Steam ID: Dirkened
GamerTag: Dirkened
Region: NA

Re: Rocket League Support Team

Postby XS GamerJosh18 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:10 pm

i didnt get the season 4 rewards, i didnt abuse the ranked system or do anything bad but i didnt get my season rewards i would like my season rewards please. my Xbox gamertag is XS GamerJosh18
XS GamerJosh18
Supersonic

GamerTag: XS GamerJosh18
Region: oceania

I GOT SCAMED BAD!!

Postby zentralplays on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:58 am

I was trading with a guy for his gold rush boost and at the time you could only put 50 keys max , so i put 50 keys then 50 keys then 50 keys... 4 times(200) the next trade was supost to my 50 keys and his gold rush thus when he quits the party blocks me and never comes back (i dont know his name) and that was all the money I got from my parents since i started playing rocket league on ps4 and then moved to PC to get the gold rush boost. Please help this is my steam username:
✪ ZentralBR| RFG ✪
zentralplays
Supersonic

Steam ID: ✪ ZentralBR| RFG ✪

Postby Dirkened on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:23 am

XS GamerJosh18 wrote:i didnt get the season 4 rewards, i didnt abuse the ranked system or do anything bad but i didnt get my season rewards i would like my season rewards please. my Xbox gamertag is XS GamerJosh18

Please send an email to [email protected] with you Gamertag included.
Dirkened
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

Postby HodarsDoor on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:58 am

In regards to the car "classes" ...... I was reading in the patch notes and realized that a few cars were not classed. Specifically the Ice Charger 8-) . Any info would be appreciated.
HodarsDoor
Supersonic

GamerTag: ChiTownPitbull

Postby The Real Krafty on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:21 am

Hello, I submitted a ticket 10 DAYS ago about not receiving my Gold Trail, I was Gold 1 Division 2 and I did not receive my season 4 reward for Gold, just Silver and Bronze, please help?
The Real Krafty
Supersonic

GamerTag: The Real Krafty
Region: United States

Postby steelcurtain360 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:01 pm

I have been playing on the Xbox one now since release, and I have never had any problems... Recently though, the game started to crash on my Xbox. The screen would turn black and it would kick me back to the dashboard, causing me to have to scramble to get back into the match.

I have tried many things, such as uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, moving it from the Xbox hard drive to the portable drive, changing network settings, and last night I even bought a new Xbox because the other one was very old.

Nothing has worked. I can't go more than a few games without it crashing, and it usually ends up crashing almost every game. I have tried everything I can think of and I am at the end of my rope. Any advice or help would be GREATLY appreciated.

One last note. I have absolutely no problems when I play on the PC or PS4... This ONLY happens on Xbox.
steelcurtain360
Supersonic

GamerTag: SteelCurtain360

Postby KingChoad on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:58 pm

steelcurtain360 wrote:I have been playing on the Xbox one now since release, and I have never had any problems... Recently though, the game started to crash on my Xbox. The screen would turn black and it would kick me back to the dashboard, causing me to have to scramble to get back into the match.

I have tried many things, such as uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, moving it from the Xbox hard drive to the portable drive, changing network settings, and last night I even bought a new Xbox because the other one was very old.

Nothing has worked. I can't go more than a few games without it crashing, and it usually ends up crashing almost every game. I have tried everything I can think of and I am at the end of my rope. Any advice or help would be GREATLY appreciated.

One last note. I have absolutely no problems when I play on the PC or PS4... This ONLY happens on Xbox.

I'm also having the exact same problem, I've tried just about everything short of buying a new xbox, reinstalls, full shutdowns, factory resets, NOTHING works. It's very disappointing. I see multiple people on forums with this same problem or some variant of this problem as well. Psyonix please :roll:
KingChoad
Supersonic

GamerTag: TheRealNgg

Postby Freshcakes on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:42 am

Hi Dirkend,

For those logging requests with lag issues - what's the most useful information that can be provided in terms of traceroutes - do you have a server list that can be tested against?
Freshcakes
Supersonic

Steam ID: Freshcakes
Region: AU

Postby littletub on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:52 am

Hi all,
So for the past 2 weeks i haven't been able to play rocket league. every time i log onto the game and go into the find match feature, all it says is "unable to contact rocket league servers please try again later." this issue has been going on since the last minor update. I have tried to uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, and that didnt work, i have also tried resting my xbox one and reconnecting to the internet but still nothing. The only way for me to find a match is to either join someone who is already in a game, or one of my friends has to host a party and find one that way, i am not able to find one on my own. If anyone has any help to offer that would be fantastic.
littletub
Supersonic

GamerTag: littletub10

Postby Dirkened on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:15 pm

Freshcakes wrote:Hi Dirkend,

For those logging requests with lag issues - what's the most useful information that can be provided in terms of traceroutes - do you have a server list that can be tested against?

Yes, we do have a list. You can PM me if you would like to tracert some servers.
Dirkened
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

Postby foryth on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:33 pm

the https://support.rocketleague.com page with the 'sign in' button, returns you to the support page when clicking sign in, its been this way for quite some time. the link the signin button gives is
https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en- ... 1&locale=1

which is a return-redirect. it does not forward to the sign in page.

EDIT: thinking maybe i was signed in already (im not, but glitches happen) I clicked the 'submit a ticket' button. Redirected back to the sign in page.
https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en-us/signin is the link from the 'submit a ticket' button
foryth
Supersonic

Steam ID: foryth
Region: PC

Postby Jacosby on Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:08 pm

There's an email claiming it can recover my lost items from a scam but it needs my email and password for my account to restore them and I'm not sure if the email is actually associated with psyonix, so I was hoping you could confirm if this is actually part of psyonix before I do it
Jacosby
Supersonic

GamerTag: Spooky skeieton
Region: Us

Postby IJx on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Jacosby wrote:There's an email claiming it can recover my lost items from a scam but it needs my email and password for my account to restore them and I'm not sure if the email is actually associated with psyonix, so I was hoping you could confirm if this is actually part of psyonix before I do it

https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en- ... yer-trades

'We're sorry to hear that you encountered an unpleasant trade experience. It's important to note that we do not get involved in trading disputes as a matter of course.

We understand that this may be difficult to accept, but we insist that players ensure that a trade is fair, equitable and whole before accepting. We invite you to review this article to get tips on how to avoid problems when trading.

Once a trade has occurred, it is final.

If you believe someone scammed you, or hacked your account, we can review the transactions and let you know what we see on our end. However, it is not possible for us to look into accounts that do not belong to the person getting in touch with us. At the same time, the same rule as before applies. Trades are final, and we are unable to rollback any of them.

Feel free to contact us if you'd like us to verify some of your account's information.'
#whereismyCosmic
IJx

PSN ID: IJayfunk
Steam ID: IJ
Region: EU

Postby MasterGamingFX on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:08 am

Hi,

I am trying to follow the procedure you describe but I never get to the actual login page to create a ticket. I am landing always on the support home page, no matter what I click.
Maybe you can help me here or direct me how to proceed.
My problem is the following:
In inventory you can trade 5 items with the same quality for a better one.
We gave up the following:
- Centio v17 burned siena
- Animus GP sky blue
- Animus GP default color
- Magic Missile
- Magic Missile
We got 1x Turbine wheels (default color). This is definitely not a better item !!!!
There is something going wrong here. We feel scammed and disadvantaged.

Can you please help?
Thanks in advance.
MasterGamingFX
Supersonic

GamerTag: MasterGamingFX
Region: Europe

Postby Waterbottle on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:23 am

MasterGamingFX wrote:Hi,

I am trying to follow the procedure you describe but I never get to the actual login page to create a ticket. I am landing always on the support home page, no matter what I click.
Maybe you can help me here or direct me how to proceed.
My problem is the following:
In inventory you can trade 5 items with the same quality for a better one.
We gave up the following:
- Centio v17 burned siena
- Animus GP sky blue
- Animus GP default color
- Magic Missile
- Magic Missile
We got 1x Turbine wheels (default color). This is definitely not a better item !!!!
There is something going wrong here. We feel scammed and disadvantaged.

Can you please help?
Thanks in advance.

The system doesn't consider paint finishes nor certifications. It sees 5 import items and converts them into an exotic item. Nothing is going wrong.
My texture mods

Problems with launching Rocket League? Please check this out
Problems logging in to Rocket League servers? Try this
Waterbottle

Postby MasterGamingFX on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Waterbottle wrote:
MasterGamingFX wrote:...

The system doesn't consider paint finishes nor certifications. It sees 5 import items and converts them into an exotic item. Nothing is going wrong.

I can understand that, so far had no problems with that. It was always a better item compared to what we gave up.
But this time it's definitely not a better item in my opinion!!!
Can we undo this some way? Would appreciate it very much.
Thanks.
MasterGamingFX
Supersonic

GamerTag: MasterGamingFX
Region: Europe

Postby Waterbottle on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:59 pm

MasterGamingFX wrote:
Waterbottle wrote:
MasterGamingFX wrote:...

I can understand that, so far had no problems with that. It was also a better item compared to what we gave up.
My only problems is that it should be a better item but this time it's not !!!
Can we undo this some way? Would appreciate it very much.
Thanks.

There's no way to undo that. It's always a gamble.
My texture mods

Problems with launching Rocket League? Please check this out
Problems logging in to Rocket League servers? Try this
Waterbottle

Postby Maverol on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:10 am

Hi. I have a problem - as I recently played with a friend ranking game, my team came out 1 person and did not come bot. Is this a mistake or is it supposed to be?
Maverol
Supersonic

Steam ID: Naverolek2

Next

Return to Help and Support