Xbox one crashing

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Xbox one crashing

Postby maininia on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:48 am

Im on Ps4 Pro and the exact same thing happens to me. ive uninstalled and reinstalled twice and hard reset my system.
maininia
Supersonic

PSN ID: Penutpotato
Region: California

Postby mikeyn97 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:36 am

im still crashing pretty much every one or two games. is there any word of them fixing it in the next update coming out on the 22nd?
mikeyn97
Supersonic

GamerTag: get rekt ur bad

Postby Flapdoodle on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:36 am

So I'm 95% sure this problem is with home networks. I just switched my ISP and have not crashed since. Also before, when I pinged my Xbox I got a DUP! error which I do not get anymore. My NAT type is open now and it was moderate before.
Flapdoodle
Supersonic

GamerTag: FIapdoodle
Region: US East

Postby lil_messi01 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Shocker, can you tell me please when you seem to be "freezing" or "crashing" are there certain things that set it of (i.e. goals, someone being demolished, loading into a game.) With more information I might be able to help you a little better.
XBone GT: lil messi01
lil_messi01
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Steam ID: RL Cosmos
GamerTag: lil messi01
Region: US

Postby ShockerActual on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:54 pm

No specifics but I haven't played in the last month due to work I'll be back tomorrow to play season 4 for the first time I hope it doesn't freeze... @lil_messi01
ShockerActual
Acrobatic

GamerTag: ShockerActual
Region: United States

Postby ShockerActual on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:41 pm

First games back I froze lmfao Jesus Christmas will it ever stop...
ShockerActual
Acrobatic

GamerTag: ShockerActual

Postby Key Klutch on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:27 am

Is anyone still having the crashing issues after the dropshot update? I seem to be all good.
Key Klutch
Supersonic

GamerTag: Key Klutch

Postby Corrupt johnny on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 am

Hey guys

I recently started having the same issue on Xbox one and my game would crash every 10 min, causing me to wait for the 15 min ban to end. I tried every single method possible and nothing worked, this included:
Uninstalling
Deleting save files
Hard reset of the console
Nat and port forwarding

My game was literally unplayable.

Nothing worked and I even contacted Microsoft support which literally did nothing since we tried everything we could.

I finally found a solution that worked for me and it hasn't crashed since. This may not apply to everyone but this is what solved my problem.

SOLUTION
if your DNS is set to manual change it back to automatic and reboot the console.

Again this may not solve everyone's issue but this certainly solved mine and I wanted to share it.
Hope this helps
Thanks
Corrupt johnny
Supersonic

GamerTag: Corrupt johnny

Postby littlebigleg on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:12 am

what are everyone's settings? i changed mine from instant on, to power saving,to keep my xbox a bit cooler and i haven't cashed in 3 days now, worth a shot anyways
littlebigleg
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

GamerTag: littlebigleg
Region: eu

Postby emperorbaldius on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:36 am

I've still been having this issue on Xbox One. It happened randomly since I got the game (audio would get stuck, make a loud noise, then crash), but that happened less frequently after the January update. However, since the last update in July it's happening several times a night. One second you'll be playing, then you're back at the home screen. And it's just Rocket League, Xbox Live doesn't crash and I can still hear my teammates. This is a KILLER during competitive games which screws not only me, but my teammates as well.

I've tried removing and re-adding my profile, deleting reserve space, power cycling, etc. Nothing works. I'm playing over wifi with 60mb down / 12 up, automatic DNS/NAT/MAC and have been on this same setup for a year without these issues. I'll give the power save suggestion a try as I'm pretty desperate at this point.
emperorbaldius
Supersonic

GamerTag: EMPERORBALDIUS
Region: XBOX ONE

Xbox one crashing

Postby Enriquenor on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Please describe "Crashing". Are you getting "An Error has Occurred." if you are then the best solution is to replace your disc.

Or is the game freezing and leaving the screen there? Then, the problem could be your disc or your GameCube/Wii,
but its probably your disc.
Enriquenor
Supersonic

Steam ID: Enriquenor
GamerTag: PT x K I N G x

Postby Royse0121 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:35 pm

My game usually crashes whenever I score a goal.. Has anyone tried installing and playin the game off an external hard drive? I think that's the next step I'm going to take.
Royse0121
Supersonic

GamerTag: DubScurvy

Postby Royse0121 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:33 am

Good news! After uninstalling and installing RL on my Western digital my passport 2TB, I no longer have an issue playing!! I know some friends who are going to try the same and I will post back if it worked for them as well!!
Royse0121
Supersonic

GamerTag: DubScurvy

Postby shazammaster69 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:06 am

Royse0121 wrote:Good news! After uninstalling and installing RL on my Western digital my passport 2TB, I no longer have an issue playing!! I know some friends who are going to try the same and I will post back if it worked for them as well!!

have any of your friends tried that yet?
shazammaster69
Supersonic

GamerTag: shazamdude

Postby Nozza_Mac on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:30 pm

I have this same problem. I will be playing rocket league, doesnt matter what game mode i am playing or if i'm playing competitive, but very occasionally, i'm talking 5-10 times a DAY the game will crash.

When I say crash, I don't mean fuzzy screen, or loud noises, the screen would just go black for a split second and i'll be back on the dashboard.

In order to play this game i've had to forfeit playing competitive as my game crashing counts as me leaving the game early, giving me a constant 15 minute ban. After the ban is up, few games in, it will crash to home.

Playing different modes doesnt prevent crashes either. I thpught it was my console, but playing at my girlfriends house i get the same crash. She does not get the crash at her house playing on her account.

I have tried powercyling, hard resetting, clearing reserved memory, clearing my local profile data, reinstalling the game but nothing has fixed the problem.

I have look everywhere for a solution to this problem but I have not found anything to help me.

I am confident that the problem must be with my profile and NOT my console as playing on different consoles still makes the game crash.

This has happened ever since the update where they added that hoops gamemode in or possibly the one before as it was working fine at the beginning of the year.

I was considering sinking some cash into this game but if i cant even play this game without doing 100 different things to MAYBE get it to work then i might shelf this game.

Is anyone having the exact same problem as me? I feel prettt disappointed as this was a great game.

Any help would be great guys thanks ;)

Edit: The game mostly crashes when I am playing in a party with others.
This has become even more fustrating as i have to rely on others during competitive and without communication with my team mate. :(
Nozza_Mac
Supersonic

GamerTag: Nozza Mac

Postby Nozza_Mac on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Nozza_Mac wrote:I have this same problem. I will be playing rocket league, doesnt matter what game mode i am playing or if i'm playing competitive, but very occasionally, i'm talking 5-10 times a DAY the game will crash.

When I say crash, I don't mean fuzzy screen, or loud noises, the screen would just go black for a split second and i'll be back on the dashboard.

In order to play this game i've had to forfeit playing competitive as my game crashing counts as me leaving the game early, giving me a constant 15 minute ban. After the ban is up, few games in, it will crash to home.

Playing different modes doesnt prevent crashes either. I thpught it was my console, but playing at my girlfriends house i get the same crash. She does not get the crash at her house playing on her account.

I have tried powercyling, hard resetting, clearing reserved memory, clearing my local profile data, reinstalling the game but nothing has fixed the problem.

I have look everywhere for a solution to this problem but I have not found anything to help me.

I am confident that the problem must be with my profile and NOT my console as playing on different consoles still makes the game crash.

This has happened ever since the update where they added that hoops gamemode in or possibly the one before as it was working fine at the beginning of the year.

I was considering sinking some cash into this game but if i cant even play this game without doing 100 different things to MAYBE get it to work then i might shelf this game.

Is anyone having the exact same problem as me? I feel prettt disappointed as this was a great game.

Any help would be great guys thanks ;)

Edit: The game mostly crashes when I am playing in a party with others.
This has become even more fustrating as i have to rely on others during competitive and without communication with my team mate. :(

Okay so september update is finally here! New update new patches right? Wrong. The came has crashed 4 times in 10 minutes even more than before. I havent found a solution anywhere and nobody seems to be having this problem. I've been forced to uninstall this game as i get banned every single game as EVERY single game causes me to crash.
Nozza_Mac
Supersonic

GamerTag: Nozza Mac

Postby DJPunzo on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:11 pm

This is happening on my nephews gamer tag. I can play the game with no problem logged into mine but once he logs on with his game tag it crashes. On 3 systems and 3. Different networks. I don’t think it has anything to do with the systems or network but the users profile. Seems like it’s like a ban or something. I told him let’s try deleting the whole game and his saved info but he don’t wanna lose all the stuff he bought and expert level. Any update on this?
DJPunzo
Supersonic

GamerTag: djpunzo
Region: US

Previous

Return to Help and Support