WTF? labs maps in normal doubles

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

WTF? labs maps in normal doubles

Postby shaleval1 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:40 am

Hi, why the labs maps in normall doubles? and in normal games and labs mode delete why?
Labs maps in normal mods like double broke the game, please delete the labs from normal double duel etc...
shaleval1
Supersonic

Re: WTF? labs maps in normal doubles

Postby shaleval1 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:50 am

Any moderator?
why psyonix did it? its broke the game, rocket labs maps in the normal doubles please fix that issue, cant play like that..
shaleval1
Supersonic

Postby NoOne-NBA on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:01 am

They said they were going to.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=30057

As to why they did it, it's just like every other decision they've made.
There's a group of people who are happy with the decision, and an equally sized group who isn't.
I happen to fall into the group who are happy that they've done it, so I can play those maps in rotation with all the rest.

I'm personally still hoping they'll throw Galleon into Ranked, so I can listen to all the whining about "stuff in the middle of the map blocking all my shots".
NoOne-NBA

Steam ID: NoOne
Region: USW

Postby shaleval1 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:04 am

NoOne-NBA wrote:They said they were going to.

There's a group of people who are happy with the decision, and an equally sized group who isn't.
I happen to fall into the group who are happy that they've done it, so I can play those maps in rotation with all the rest.

I'm personally still hoping they'll throw Galleon into Ranked, so I can listen to all the whining about "stuff in the middle of the map blocking all my shots".

But its realy shit, those maps are bads, now casuals not fun because labs maps added, like neo tokyo and now labs... really.. its really bad idea..
shaleval1
Supersonic

Postby shaleval1 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:07 am

NoOne-NBA wrote:They said they were going to.

ty psyonix for stopping our fun in rocket league, now its not fun with shitty labs maps ty
shaleval1
Supersonic

Postby NoOne-NBA on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:20 am

And I think those maps are all horribly simple and boring, and would like to see considerably more difficult maps added.
Psyonix has been dragging their feet on that, to keep people the game accessible to newer players.
Hopefully the Steam Workshop will overcome that eventually, and allow those of us who want more interesting maps to have a way to get those.
NoOne-NBA

Steam ID: NoOne
Region: USW

Return to Help and Support