Weird lag/controller input /car becomes slowed down

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Weird lag/controller input /car becomes slowed down

Postby alialhafidh on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:46 am

GalactixJR wrote:New update news dropped today. It looks so fucking awesome man, but sadly we're painfully going to have to wait till the next update, then the next update, then the next update, then the next update, so the game MIGHT get fixed. :laugh:

Dude they're adding LAN support! This is at least slightly if not very important for us. That should be completely LOCAL gameplay with no ping or server behind it. It will be interesting to see if the bug persists there.
alialhafidh
Acrobatic

Steam ID: Nazerous
Region: US

Postby GalactixJR on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:06 am

You can just disconnect from the Internet completely and go into Training, and it still persists. So I'd assume LAN isn't going to affect anything.

What we need are the Console Commands. We would get access; Physics, Physics Debugging, Physics Performance, Input, Input Debugging, ect. But these Commands are hard coded to the Engine. So we don't get access to them. We don't even have the tools to prove this exists. Why Psyonix won't give us this Console makes no sense to me. We would prove this issue is real in a day.

PSYONIX WON'T EVEN GIVE US THE TOOLS TO FIGURE THIS ISSUE OUT. THEY HAVE THE CONSOLE HARD CODED TO THE ENGINE WHICH WE WILL NEVER GET. WHICH INCLUDES DEBUGGING AND MONITORING OF INPUT AND PHYSICS PERFORMANCE.
Last edited by GalactixJR on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GalactixJR
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Postby alialhafidh on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:17 am

GalactixJR wrote:You can just disconnect from the Internet completely and go into Training, and it still persists. So I'd assume LAN isn't going to affect anything.

What we need are the Console Commands. We would get access; Physics, Physics Debugging, Physics Performance, Input, Input Debugging, ect. But these Commands are hard coded to the Engine. So we don't get access to them. We don't even have the tools to prove this exists. Why Psyonix won't give us this Console makes no sense to me. We would prove this issue is real in a day.

Yeah that doesn't make sense to me...how they could just scan over the largest issue they've ever come across on their HELP AND SUPPORT thread and just wave off the issue as placebo, and not give us any simple tools like those console commands to help solve it. Goddamn, it's pretty stressful cause I love this game like you guys but I guess we can only wait :/. I just hope this game breaks for others too like it has recently. I find it very positive when people are complaining in game now about the lag and whatnot.
alialhafidh
Acrobatic

Steam ID: Nazerous

Postby GalactixJR on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:52 pm

It's not even a matter of this breaking for others too, why can't they just listen to us here? There is well over 1000's of us here ready to figure this out. This forum has over 48,000 views. That's a lot of players. Sure, not all of those 48,000 have the problem, but that just shows the amount of searches and clicks this has got. That's a big reality check to Psyonix and to us. This issue is huge! I'm willing to bet that 10,000's of us experience this. Think of the amount of players who just read through and never made an account.

All I'm saying is that they just need to start responding, they have more than enough of us having problems that it calls for a fix immediately. Not even counting the amount of people who haven't made accounts, or aren't dedicated enough to get on the Forum everyday and chat about this. I bet there are 10,000's of us at this point which is fantastic. :)
GalactixJR
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Postby CEN50RED on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:45 pm

OK I'm done. Finally I cracked and threw my razer raiju and snapped the L2 trigger. Its goodbye from me and a big FUCK YOU to psyonix. Even if its not your servers, you are the worst for support and ignoring all the people in here looking for devs help. Instead, fueling the fire of rage. FUCK YOU PSYONIX. I'm not worried about being banned from the forum, they dont read these anyway. FUCK YOU PSYONIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sold stuff for paypal hahahahahaha FUCK YOU PSYONIX
CEN50RED
Acrobatic

Steam ID: CEN50RED
Region: OCE

Postby jerraa1 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:14 am

The new thing what Sean was talking about will come too. Hope this will fix something but I dont think it will.... Can some dev or something give us some fucking information? Like what you guys are trying or arent you trying anything but making shitty fucking cosmetics and making money of 12 year olds who use their parents credit card, fucks.
jerraa1
Acrobatic

Steam ID: Jerra LFT
Region: Europe

Postby Hudson on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:10 am

Well they certainly wont answer now :P I'm pretty sure it will never get fixxed though...I'm looking for other games to spend my time on.

Edit : A simple answer would do really like : Hey guys we're looking into this , also why not open up a test server so we can cooperate.
Hudson
Acrobatic

Postby jerraa1 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:48 am

Hudson wrote:Well they certainly wont answer now :P.

Lmao, you seriously think they were gonne answer. These guys arent gonne help us.. Only out for the money.
jerraa1
Acrobatic

Postby GalactixJR on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:16 am

I'm so happy to see everyone else is at a breaking point as well, Glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way. This has gotten to the point of being absolutely fucking ridiculous.

This just proves our point even more that the Developers don't give a crap. Psyonix, this makes you guys look so bad. The customer is always right, especially in this situation. This is the reason we are dicks on the Forums, all we hear is regurgitated BS about "how it just can't happen." and we get no effort. If you truly were giving it all your effort you would make time to reply. You act like we're wasting YOUR time? No, no, no. You guys are wasting OUR time and all our money we invested into you and the game. We have every right to get pissy with you guys. We've given so many ideas to figure it out, but you don't even bother.

-Test Environment (Change code/physics for this separate build.)
-New Servers (Rent upgraded server for a couple days.)

And finding out that the Console Commands that hold everything we need to prove this is locked behind the Engine? That one draws the line with me. What are you hiding? Do you actually realize how messed up the game truly is? I just have no more words to say. I'm dumbfounded by everything that's happened these past 2 years.
Last edited by GalactixJR on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GalactixJR
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Postby Hudson on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:18 am

jerraa1 wrote:
Hudson wrote:Well they certainly wont answer now :P.

Lmao, you seriously think they were gonne answer. These guys arent gonne help us.. Only out for the money.

No I don't , I'm really frustrated aswell but insults ain't gonna help.
Hudson
Acrobatic

Postby skinnymidwest on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:18 am

Psyonix.....I'll give you (10) keys if you figure this out for us! hahahaha
skinnymidwest
Supersonic

Steam ID: Freight Train
GamerTag: Skinnymidwest

Postby GalaxyWaves on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Where is Psyonix located?
GalaxyWaves
Acrobatic

PSN ID: andriysicko
Steam ID: Yzhas Csgo500

Postby jerraa1 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Close to another week gone with no response again.. please.
jerraa1
Acrobatic

Postby GalaxyWaves on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Lazy fucking bastards. Scamming pieces of shit.
GalaxyWaves
Acrobatic

Postby aceworm on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:18 am

Psyonix please!!
aceworm
Acrobatic

Postby GalactixJR on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:17 am

Wow. The arrogance of this company is starting to shine.
GalactixJR
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Postby GalaxyWaves on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:04 pm

and the funny thing is that they still release those stupid crates...
GalaxyWaves
Acrobatic

Postby GalactixJR on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:03 pm

I just don't even know what to say anymore.
Last edited by GalactixJR on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GalactixJR
Rocket-Powered
Rocket-Powered

Postby Hudson on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Played a few hours felt really bad dropped from high diamond 2 down to plat. I'm already depressed and this bug is making it worse.
Hudson
Acrobatic

Postby Hudson on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:44 pm

So throughout this year it's been like a rollercoaster for me in terms of consistency I skyrocket to diamond 2 - 3 one day then I crash down to plat and stay there for a few days then I skyrocket up again and then back down. Not really normal is it. Like if you keep on doing something you can only get better but this bug makes it impossible. Every day I ask myself why the fuck do I keep playing this game if I can't progress. It's a daily struggle just to convince myself to play anymore.

So help us out please!!!
Hudson
Acrobatic

PreviousNext

Return to Help and Support