Connection Troubleshooting

Where the community helps the community! Post any technical issues you experience here.

Re: Connection Troubleshooting

Postby Dirkened on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:55 pm

I believe that if you were permanently banned, the game would tell you so, however I'm not certain of that.
Rocket League Fan Ambassador
Dirkened
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

PSN ID: Dirkened
Steam ID: Dirkened
GamerTag: Dirkened
Region: NA
Switch Friend Code: 0

Postby awesomeFIx on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:06 pm

Dirkened wrote:I believe that if you were permanently banned, the game would tell you so, however I'm not certain of that.

Hm yea, you are right. There should be a UI saying Permanently banned and a reason. And there should be a different text at the playlist menue.

But what could it be then?
I mean, its only my steam account. Restarting router, validating game cache. Nothing helped.
I'll wait till tomorrow and check again.
awesomeFIx
Supersonic

Region: EU

Postby awesomeFIx on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:57 am

Okay it's solved.

It seems that the "Banned Message" wasn't shown yesterday. Because now I get the message that I'm banned for 48 hours 8 minutes or something. Means I got a 72 hours ban and yesterday the game somehow struggled with showing it correctly.

I respect the ban, no offense to you guys.
awesomeFIx
Supersonic

Postby Dirkened on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:09 pm

I appreciate the understanding!
Rocket League Fan Ambassador
Dirkened
Psyonix Developer
Psyonix Developer

PSN ID: Dirkened
Steam ID: Dirkened
GamerTag: Dirkened
Region: NA

Postby exlon on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:49 pm

salve, da un paio di ore non posso più giocare...

nel menu principale è sparita l'opzione per gli acquisti e se provo a fare una partita online mi dice che non sono connesso al server di rocket league.

vorrei capire che problema e' perché non mi e' mai capitato.

(scusate se scrivo in italiano ma l'inglese non lo conosco)
exlon
Supersonic

Postby oisxeng on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Again, Connectionproblems!!

Please Fix it fast!

I dont wanna try the hole routine egain and again.
oisxeng
Supersonic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37110261
Region: Austria

Postby Atlas017 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Hello!
I'm having this issue where I can't connect to Rocket League servers, already tried everything on this "Connection Troubleshooting" theat and none of them seemed to work.
This issue started today, and even when it does connect to servers it takes hours long to find a match.

I'm from Argentina, so I play on South America servers and I hope this is just a momentary issue.

Thanks.
Atlas017
Supersonic

Steam ID: Atlas01712
Region: US

Postby spaceboy on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:43 pm

Atlas017 wrote:Hello!
I'm having this issue where I can't connect to Rocket League servers, already tried everything on this "Connection Troubleshooting" theat and none of them seemed to work.
This issue started today, and even when it does connect to servers it takes hours long to find a match.

I'm from Argentina, so I play on South America servers and I hope this is just a momentary issue.

Thanks.

They're having some issues with the server right now. I haven't been able to join for 2 hours now. There's a 'server down' thread in the general area where they made a small announcement. Hopefully it won't be too long....I need my fix! :)
spaceboy
Acrobatic

Postby lyuri01 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:49 am

I live in Brazil and play in the servers of South America, but the game is not locating any type of match, be it casual or ranked. Someone with similar problem? I spent more than 30 minutes looking for matches. Unsuccessfully. The game gives no error message to the user. Thank you.
lyuri01
Supersonic

GamerTag: lYuri01
Region: Brasil

Postby Delirium on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Hi,

since a view weeks I have a problem. Every view minutes I have some random "lags" or something like that. My ping is totaly fine and I haven't any problems in other games only RL. My car glitches around like I've lost the connection but as I said, my ping ist totaly fine.

I've tried everything, Wlan and with a wire, the hole troubleshooting, reinstall Steam and Rocket League but nothing helps.

The only thing I've found in the internet is, that it seams like I lost some packages during a game but nothing that fix this problem.
Can someone help me?
Delirium
Supersonic

Steam ID: Ðelirium

Postby Plaqueur_gratteur94 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:21 am

Delirium wrote:Hi,

since a view weeks I have a problem. Every view minutes I have some random "lags" or something like that. My ping is totaly fine and I haven't any problems in other games only RL. My car glitches around like I've lost the connection but as I said, my ping ist totaly fine.

I've tried everything, Wlan and with a wire, the hole troubleshooting, reinstall Steam and Rocket League but nothing helps.

The only thing I've found in the internet is, that it seams like I lost some packages during a game but nothing that fix this problem.
Can someone help me?

Same
Plaqueur_gratteur94
Supersonic

PSN ID: tomspace
Steam ID: Plaqueur_gratteur94

Postby da7om1122 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:17 am

hello there since the last patch ( with the crate 4 ) i cant connect to games sometimes i get stuck on loading screen tried every thing on the first page help me plz
da7om1122
Supersonic

Steam ID: d7e9

Postby PrO4KiLLer18 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:08 am

i'm bought the game in this friday and i try to play online he tell me not logged in rocket league servers and error while communicating with rocket league servers, please try again later
please anyone tell me how i can fix that's
PrO4KiLLer18
Supersonic

PSN ID: 3body_o___o
Steam ID: PRO4KILLER18

Postby Koero on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:37 pm

I've been having big rubberbanding issues since last friday. I have 90h on steam with RL, but even when my ping went bad, I had never experienced anything like this

In-game It says I have between 80-120 ping (as usual), which is fine for me, I've always played like that and it never bothered me. But lately I've had really bad rubberbanding

It's not as bad when I play duel, even though there's still a bit of rubberbanding, but playing 2v2 and higher is now impossible.
Koero
Supersonic

Steam ID: Koero

Postby 0speedy on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:09 am

Hi all, as I mentioned in other thread, the "quick" fix is to use VPN. Just try some of free VPN to check if it works for you. I've tried cyberghost and it works nicely (I chose servers in France). Fingers crossed!
0speedy
Supersonic

Postby ReadyToRumble on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Since your last update i have lag spikes only on rocket league. Never had ping problem before. Ping test 34 ping, in game 60-110 ....
Please do something, i had to stop playing in ranked cause of that !!
ReadyToRumble
Supersonic

Steam ID: ReadyToRumble

Postby claims_more on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:06 am

I have got the error 71 problem. The game loads and i am stuck with the ball floating around with no players visible and the disconnect symbol keeps flashing on the right. I have tried every possible solution on the support website to my knowledge including uninstalling and reinstalling steam completely. My connections are pretty stable as well. Is the problem my PC itself.

Please help me out. i am big fan of this game and i have spent more than 500hrs playing it with no issue whatsoever. The fact that i cant play anymore is heart breaking for me. PLEASE HELP ME.
claims_more
Supersonic

Steam ID: claimer_star

Postby Hidi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:58 am

So I have been playing this game for almost a year and a half and along those years I have faced with quite some issues, but they were fixed along the line.

After the Aquadome update, rocket league in the UAE went to shit, literally. Most of the people here could not play the game. When we load in a match, it shows the field from the side with nothing but the ball in the middle, no one loads in. After a while, the disconnect sign appears and it disconnects you from the game, this happens 95% of the time.

After the starbase update, it's became unplayable literally. I have tried to find a solution to it but nothing was achieved. I was hoping for the mods to look into this matter that the UAE people are having issues with.

Thank you for your time.
Hidi
Supersonic

PSN ID: Hudunuat
Steam ID: Hidi

Postby TheDandy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello, for the last days (approximately since 12-13 January) I have ben experiencing serious issues when playing Rocket League online. I have been playing this game for over a year regularly and except some ocassional issues, I had never experienced something like this. The issue is that whenever I play a game online (it doesn't matter the type of game, it happens with all of them) I keep getting the disconnection symbol and my car keeps teleporting and lagging during the whole game. I have asked other players and nobody else was experiencing issues during these times, so I understand it's something related to me only. It's not something related with the ping because usually my ping is within the normal values, but no matter what, I keep getting the disconnection issues. It's impossible to play the game like this because it happens through the whole game and always get late to every ball or just teleport from one place to another. I have been looking online for every possible solution. I first checked the troubleshooting for the game on the official page, I tried everything mentioned there regarding Internet Explorer, turning off the Firewall, port forwarding and everything else I found, but the problem stays there and nothing improves it. I even re-installed the game from Steam. I am a computer player and my internet has been the same during all this time where it worked fine and it's the same now that I get these issues, nothing change. I would like to know what may be the issue and what should I do to get it fixed. Thank you in advance. Hope you can give me a fast response as I'm unable to play the game like this at this time.

I posted this message on the Support section of Psyonix but as I'm not sure how long will they take to reply and maybe somebody had similar issues and can help with this, I also post it here in casy somebody can help.
TheDandy
Supersonic

Steam ID: TheDandy
Region: España

Postby Toxxroxx on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:38 am

Hidi wrote:So I have been playing this game for almost a year and a half and along those years I have faced with quite some issues, but they were fixed along the line.

After the Aquadome update, rocket league in the UAE went to shit, literally. Most of the people here could not play the game. When we load in a match, it shows the field from the side with nothing but the ball in the middle, no one loads in. After a while, the disconnect sign appears and it disconnects you from the game, this happens 95% of the time.

After the starbase update, it's became unplayable literally. I have tried to find a solution to it but nothing was achieved. I was hoping for the mods to look into this matter that the UAE people are having issues with.

Thank you for your time.

Same problem as claims_more and Hidi, here, I simply don't spawn in. I'm also in the UAE btw. Please urgently help us.
Last edited by Toxxroxx on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toxxroxx
Supersonic

Steam ID: toxx0r
Region: UAE

PreviousNext

Return to Help and Support